- Manufacturer: Cirrus
- Availability: Ready to fly
If you have any questions about this plane, call us +44-7857574938
Key Features SR-22:
- Passengers - 4 Pax
- Range - 1,178 Nautical Miles
- Cruise Speed - 183 Knots
- Ceiling - 17,500 Feet
- Fuel Burn - 310 GPH
REQUEST A CALL BACK!
Make an urgent calculation of the cost of a private flight!
The cost of a private flight
The air broker can tell the final cost of a private flight from Italy to European countries or other foreign countries only after determining the key parameters of the flight. The price of the flight depends on:
- The planned number of passengers;
- Business jet class. The cost is affected by the capacity of the aircraft, its cruising speed, the level of equipment on board, the flight range without refueling, fuel consumption, the year of production of the liner, and other factors;
- Flight season – it is more profitable to rent a business jet in advance before the start of the holiday season since the increasing demand for the service increases its cost, and the number of available aircraft significantly decreases;
- Flight route and distance;
- Duration of parking on the territory of the destination airport. Business jets are often immediately rented in both directions for business flights. In this case, the cost of the service includes parking and maintenance of the aircraft at the point of arrival;
- Service level. The cost of the flight can be increased if it is necessary to organize escort, security or to fulfill individual orders of the client, such as buying tickets for events, renting housing, etc.
After clarifying all the nuances of the flight, you will sign a contract. It will prescribe the final cost of the business jet flight. It will change only if the customer has changed the departure date, increased the number of passengers, or made other significant adjustments.
The cost of the flight on the Cirrus-22 SR-22 includes:
- rental of a private plane with a pilot and crew along the entire route;
- payment of airport charges on the way;
- standard VIP meals for passengers;
- round-the-clock informing of the customer or his authorized persons about the progress of the flight;
- parking at the following airports;
- accommodation of crew members in a hotel (if necessary);
- fast customs and passport control services.
The cost of renting an airplane does not include:
- extension of airport opening hours if necessary;
- de-icing treatment of the aircraft.
Prices for private flights within Italy
- Rome (CIA) - Verona (VRN) ~ 8200 EUR
- Milan (LIN) - Olbia (OLB) ~ 8500 EUR
- Napoli (NAP) - Carpi (LIDU) ~ 7000 EUR
- Turin (TRN) - Bari (BRI) ~ 12 000 EUR
- Palermo (PMO) - Florence (FLR) ~ 10 000 EUR
- Venice (VCE) - Milan (MXP) ~ 6 800 EUR
- Genova (GOA) - Napoli (NAP) ~ 10 100 EUR
- Bologna (BLQ) - Milan (LIN) ~ 4 800 EUR
- Florence (FLR) - Rome (FCO) ~ 7 000 EUR
- Bari (BRI) - Rimini (RMI) ~ 9 700 EUR
- Catania (CTA) - Palermo (PMO) ~ 10 500 EUR
- Cagliari (CAG) - Verona (VRN) ~ 10 300 EUR
- Palermo (PMO) - Venice (VCE) ~ 11 200 EUR
- Rimini (RMI) - Milan (MXP) ~ 11 200 EUR
- Reggio Calabria (REG) - Turin (TRN) ~ 14 400 EUR
- Verona (VRN) - Rome (FCO) ~ 7 600 EUR
- Messina (REG) - Napoli (NAP) ~ 10 800 EUR
- Bergamo (BGY) - Bologna (BLQ) ~ 5 900 EUR
- Pisa (PSA) - Florence (FLR) ~ 8 000 EUR
- Como (MXP) - Rome (CIA) ~ 9 000 EUR
- Carpi (LIDU) - Milan (LIN) ~ 6 300 EUR
- Siena (SAY) - Palermo (PMO) ~ 10 500 EUR
- Olbia (OLB) - Milan (MXP) ~ 8 900 EUR
- Genova (GOA) - Bologna (BLQ) ~ 5 700 EUR
- Lampedusa (LMP) - Rome (CIA) ~ 12 600 EUR
- Lamezia Terme (SUF) - Milan (LIN) ~ 12 800 EUR
The price is based on a 2-passenger flight on a private SR-22 or similar models. However, these are only approximate figures, please contact our managers for exact information.
Prices for international private flights
- Milan - Nice ~ 7 200 EUR;
- Milan - Munich ~ 8 500 EUR;
- Milan - Geneva ~ 8 800 EUR;
- Milan - Paris ~ 9 400 EUR;
- Milan - Zurich ~ 7 700 EUR;
- Milan - Ibiza ~ 13 800 EUR;
- Milan - Cannes ~ 8 500 EUR;
- Milan - Bern ~ 7 400 EUR;
- Milan - Malaga ~ 17 800 EUR;
- Milan - London ~ 13 500 EUR;
- Milan - Palma de Mallorca ~ 12 700 EUR;
- Milan - Athens ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan - Madrid ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan - Frankfurt ~ 9 500 EUR;
- Milan - Barcelona ~ 11 500 EUR;
- Milan - Dubai ~ 60 000 EUR;
- Milan - Vienna ~ 10 000 EUR;
- Milan - Warsaw ~ 12 500 EUR;
- Milan - Hamburg ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan - Belgrade ~ 12 000 EUR;
- Milan - Sofia ~ 12 800 EUR;
- Milan - Brussels ~ 10 500 EUR;
- Milan - Dublin ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan - Cologne ~ 10 200 EUR;
- Milan - Stockholm ~ 15 800 EUR;
- Milan - Tirana ~ 12 800 EUR;
- Milan - Marseille ~ 9 000 EUR;
- Milan - Zagreb ~ 8 700 EUR;
- Milan - Copenhagen ~ 12 000 EUR;
- Milan - Krakow ~ 11 800 EUR;
- Milan - Frankfurt ~ 9 700 EUR;
- Milan - Oslo ~ 15 800 EUR;
- Milan - Zaragoza ~ 13 600 EUR;
- Milan - Sevilla ~ 18 000 EUR;
- Milan - Helsinki ~ 17 900 EUR;
- Milan - Athens ~ 16 600 EUR;
- Milan - Rotterdam ~ 11 800 EUR;
- Milan - Stuttgart ~ 8 400 EUR;
- Milan - Vilnius ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan - Dortmund ~ 10 000 EUR;
- Milan - Gothenburg ~ 14 500 EUR;
- Milan - Lisbon ~ 17 800 EUR;
- Milan - Antwerp ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan - Lyon ~ 8 400 EUR;
- Milan - Skopje ~ 12 900 EUR;
- Milan - Almaty ~ 73 000 EUR;
- Milan - Nur-Sultan ~ 60 000 EUR;
- Milan - Reykjavik ~ 27 000 EUR;
- Milan - Dubrovnik ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan - Innsbruck ~ 7 700 EUR;
- Milan - Moscow ~ 25 000 EUR;
- Milan - Minsk ~ 19 000 EUR;
- Milan - Monaco ~ 7 000 EUR;
- Milan - Amsterdam ~ 11 500 EUR;
- Milan - Berlin ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan - Budapest ~ 10 700 EUR;
- Milan - Larnaca ~ 21 000 EUR;
- Milan - Tel Aviv ~ 25 000 EUR;
- Milan - Chambery ~ 8 000 EUR;
- Milan - Prague ~ 9 600 EUR;
- Milan - Riga ~ 15 500 EUR;
- Milan - Malta ~ 14 500 EUR;
- Milan - Istanbul ~ 17 000 EUR;
- Milan - Madeira ~ 25 000 EUR;
- Milan - Doha ~ 59 000 EUR;
- Milan - Delhi ~ 95 000 EUR;
- Milan - Anguilla ~ 135 000 EUR;
- Milan - Bali ~ 160 000 EUR;
- Milan - Barbados ~ 140 000 EUR;
- Milan - Fiji ~ 110 000 EUR;
- Milan - Belize ~ 120 000 EUR;
- Milan - Las Vegas ~ 180 000 EUR;
- Milan - Pattaya ~ 160 000 EUR;
- Milan - Bangkok ~ 150 000 EUR;
- Milan - Hong Kong ~ 170 000 EUR;
- Milan - GOA ~ 100 000 EUR;
- Milan - Singapore ~ 190 000 EUR;
- Milan - New York ~ 115 000 EUR;
- Milan - Tokyo ~ 200 000 EUR;
- Milan - Toronto ~ 125 000 EUR;
- Milan - Johannesburg ~ 190 000 EUR;
- Milan - Colombo ~ 185 000 EUR;
- Milan - Kuala Lumpur ~ 220 000 EUR;
- Milan - Los Angeles ~ 190 00 EUR;
- Milan - Miami ~ 150 000 EUR;
- Milan - Macau ~ 210 000 EUR;
- Milan - Seychelles ~ 130 000 EUR;
- Milan - Maldives ~ 150 000 EUR;
- Milan - Virgin Island ~ 140 000 EUR;
- Milan - Bahamas ~ 155 000 EUR;
- Milan - Hawaiian Islands ~ 160 000 EUR;
* Estimated price before taxes & fees.
Stages of preparation for flight on the SR-22
After submitting the application, the organization of the flight takes place in 4 stages:
- The first is flight planning. Flight requests are sent, and private planes suitable for the client's requirements are selected. As a rule, initially, we send 3-6 options to the client. If one of them responds to you, we will book a business jet, and if not, we will adjust and continue the search. The technical department deals with security issues, and the legal department controls all the international subtleties of flight organization;
- A contract is concluded with the client. The contract prescribes the duties and responsibilities of the parties, the date of departure, the level of service, additional services. It is mandatory to indicate the cost of the flight and payment terms;
- The third stage involves providing a flight. The team of air brokers responsible for the organization of the flight repeatedly checks requests for take-off and landing of aircraft and for parking at the airport. Specialists are also responsible for receiving slots, submitting requests to aviation services, to VIP halls, catering on board, transfer;
- The fourth stage is the private flight itself. A personal aviation consultant is engaged in passenger registration, ordering passes. The broker has all the relevant information about the status of the flight and will help you go through all the procedures in an accelerated version.
The service is considered completed only after passengers land at the airport and pass all customs procedures. In almost every European airport, we have our own employees who are able to provide assistance and promptly solve any difficulties that arise.
Online calculator of the cost of a private plane flight
The calculator for calculating the cost of renting a private jet in the Italian Private Jets company is a convenient tool that will allow you to choose the best flight option online. Charter flights on SR-22 do not have stable prices, unlike regular flights. This is due to the fact that each client can have their own wishes on the type of liner, comfort level, additional services, and flight route. The online calculator allows you to find flights around the world, create a budget and conduct a preliminary search for an airplane with a crew. You will not have to spend time searching, collecting, and analyzing ready-made offers from air brokers, operators, and owners of business jets.
Fill out all the fields of the form, as well as specify your contact details. If you want to make the calculation as accurate as possible, we ask you to fill out the application with as many details as possible. The answer will be sent to your email or messenger in automatic mode. Also, all the details of the calculation can be clarified with the consultant online - in any way convenient for you (via WhatsApp, Telegram, email, or chat on the website).
Please note that the prices are indicative - we recommend contacting our company's manager for a more accurate calculation. They will make a calculation for free, taking into account the specifics of your flight (number of passengers, aircraft model, crew, etc.) - thus, you will be able to get the exact cost of your flight in 15-30 minutes.
After signing a Cirrus-22 SR-22 business jet rental agreement, you can pay for the service in cash, by bank card, cryptocurrency, or with an invoice. If necessary, we always meet customers halfway and select the most acceptable payment options for them. We cooperate with leading Italian and European banks – therefore, in most cases, we manage to make all the necessary payments promptly.
We provide all the necessary documentation for your accounting department and prescribe transparent conditions for canceling flights (in case your plans have changed). We always try to find a consensus with the owners of the aircraft and make sure that the amount of the fine is minimal, especially if the flight was canceled due to force majeure.
How to pay for a flight
- We agree on the terms of the contract and send it to you by e-mail or messenger
- We issue you an invoice with a fixed price
- After the receipt of payment, we secure the board for you
If you have any questions or would like to get advice from our specialist, fill out the form below or call us.
In the summer of 1994, Cirrus Design presented its new product, the SR20, to the Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA) in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. Cirrus Design continued testing the SR20, and in 1998 the aircraft received certification. At the same time, the company was actively working on a new modification, the SR22, with a more powerful engine and a longer range. Having received FAA certification in 2000, the SR22 became the best-selling aircraft in its class. No other manufacturer has combined this level of comfort, ease of handling, and safety in their aircraft.
This success was also possible because the company attempted to go beyond the limitations of small aircraft design, resulting in a form of fusion of innovation and advanced safety systems. The designers found a solution that allowed the small aircraft to be equipped with systems previously installed only on "big" aircraft.
This is what this airplane is equipped with: an alcohol-glycerine de-icing system for the leading edges of the wing and the tips. Stormscope R. TAWS (Hazardous Approach Warning System). Autopilot Fifty Five X. Two large indicators: FlightMax Entegra and multifunction EX5000C. Single-lever engine control system (fully automatic propeller). Two navigation systems Garmin GNS 430. Audio panel Garmin GNA 340 Secondary radar responders Garmin GTX 327. Terrain Awareness System, Traffic Information, Satellite Weather Datalink
This aircraft has a modern construction of light composite materials and a large margin of safety. It is equipped with the CAPS (Cirrus Airframe Parachute System), which is used in all aircraft. It is designed based on the experience gained from the design and ballistic parachute rescue systems for ultra-light aircraft.
The Cirrus dashboard looks more like an airliner cockpit, though it's made to look like an automobile type. The cockpit is 49 inches wide. Composite construction, leather seats, everything, down to the smallest detail, is made for the comfort of the pilot and passengers.
The side control handle is interesting in the design of this airplane. It is safe in an emergency and easy to use. It is also very easy to control. The control panel is asymmetrical and slightly lowered, which creates excellent visibility. Large windshield provides good visibility from both the pilot's and passenger's seats. These are very high-speed aircraft. The composite construction without riveted seams reduces drag, allowing the aircraft to reach speeds of 180 knots. There are also some other quite attractive flight characteristics, such as rate of climb, maximum payload. By the way, some say that the SR22 "climbs like a homesick angel".
The Cirrus SR22 is optimal for long distance air travel, for flights in difficult weather conditions during the day and at night. In general it is a modern and reliable machine. But. Cirrus SR22 has one very essential disadvantage in its operation in Russia - composite, plastic construction of the airframe. Plastic is not the best material for our conditions. It has a natural aging process. Even if the airplane is standing. And with temperature fluctuations, humidity, and unprepared takeoff and landing sites, this process happens much faster. And here comes the problem of the residual value of the airplane. If you buy a new plane for 300-350 thousand dollars, you never know how much it can be sold for in a while. And whether it can be sold at all.
The Cirrus SR-22 aircraft is among the top 50 most popular models of business aviation in Italy and Europe. It is perfect for making a private flight, thanks to the high level of comfort and reliability. The business jet has proven itself well among pilots, they note the improved control system, the latest security systems, and trouble-free engines. We should also note the cabin of the aircraft, which is distinguished by thoughtful ergonomics and allows passengers to feel comfortable. All these qualities have made the SR-22 an excellent option for flights within Europe. Moreover, private jet is actively used by Italian business aviation for domestic flights. Depending on the layout of the cabin, it can be used for vacation flights, business flights, and even small group flights. Experts note the roomy luggage compartment of the business jet, which allows customers not to think about restrictions and take everything they need to the plane.
Italian Private Jets aviation broker will help you to rent a Cirrus SR-22 and arrange a flight, taking into account all your wishes. Our database contains more than 320 variations of this aircraft, differing in the year of manufacture, layout, interior trim, and other important nuances. Experts will help you compare and choose the best option based on your wishes and considering the price/quality ratio. We have gained 15 years of successful work in business aviation, we have accumulated vast experience that allows us to take into account all the nuances of organizing a private flight and choosing a business jet. Photo and video materials are provided for each model so that you can visualize the aircraft and study all its features. A personal air broker will tell you about all the subtleties of this aircraft in relation to your route. You can also ask him/her any questions regarding the capacity of the luggage compartment, the height of the ceiling, and other technical characteristics. All our employees are true business aviation professionals who will tell you in detail about each plane and help you book it.
We offer flexible booking conditions for a Cirrus SR-22 private jet. You can pay for the flight in euros or dollars, through an invoice account of a European bank, in cash, by card, and in cryptocurrency. The priority method is an invoice, but we are always ready to meet our customers halfway and try to find a solution that is convenient for you. All flights are conducted officially, and the company's managers, if necessary, will provide you with all the necessary documents for accounting. The company's activities are regulated by European standards of service and document management. At the same time, we guarantee complete confidentiality of flights. If necessary, we will help to achieve the deletion of flight data in systems such as Flightradar and ensure maximum privacy. Italian Private Jets works with both individuals and legal entities. We guarantee an individual approach to each client, regardless of the budget and type of flight.
How do I book a Cirrus SR-22 for a private flight?
If you want to rent a Cirrus SR-22 private jet, use the online form on the website or contact our operators in any way convenient for you (phone, email, or messengers). Italian Private Jets air brokers will be happy to answer all your questions and help you book this aircraft in the layout you need. Our databases contain business jets of this model of various years of production - the most recent aircraft released this year are available to customers. However, it should be borne in mind that the newer the aircraft is, the higher its flight cost will be. At the same time, if you were offered a five- or even ten-year-old SR-22, do not be afraid. Private planes undergo very thorough maintenance, and such an age of the liner does not in any way affect the level of flight safety. Many customers use the analogy with cars - the older it is, the more it will break. This is partly true, but the level of service and technical standards of business jets are radically different. We offer you only 100% proven options. Therefore, air brokers often offer models which are 5-10 years old in order to save your budget and make the flight more financially profitable. However, if you want to fly exclusively on the new Cirrus SR-22 - no problem, we will find a suitable option and help you book it.
The development of Cirrus SR22 was based on another light-engine aircraft, Cirrus SR20, which is no less popular in the world, however, despite its quite similar design, American designers managed to significantly improve aircraft performance, increase maneuverability and safety of the aircraft.
Since 2001, Cirrus SR22 has been produced, and during 14 years of production, according to data as of mid-2015, more than 4.5 thousand aircrafts (including modifications) were built, which are used not only by private owners, but also by small airlines for passenger flights on short local routes, tourist flights, as an air cab, etc.
Depending on its modification, the aircraft can accommodate from 4 to 5 passengers, including one pilot, which is very similar to the Cirrus SR20, on the image of which the aircraft was built.
Powered by a Continental IO-550-N six-cylinder piston engine, it develops 310 horsepower, far exceeding the power plant used in the Cirrus SR20. The Cirrus SR22 has a top speed of 350 km/h and a range of 1,943 km, which is excellent performance for an aircraft of this type.
In 2002, based on the main production version, a modification Cirrus SR22 G2 was created, with a number of minor improvements both technically and in design.
|Cabin length (m)||3,3|
|Cabin width (m)||1,24|
|Cabin height (m)||1,27|
|Cruise speed (km/h)||340|
|Maximum flight altitude (m)||5300|
|Optimal number of passengers (persons)||4|
|Max takeoff weight (kg)||1633|
|Flight range (km)||1943|
|Maximum number of passengers (PAX)||4|