Private jets in Dhaka
Italian Private Jets aviation broker will take care of all the nuances of organizing a private flight to Dhaka. We have got 15 years of successful work in European business aviation, we have accumulated a lot of experience and opportunities to implement aviation tasks of any complexity. More than 8000 business jets of various types are available to customers: long-haul, turboprop, light, and large airliners. Our experts will help you choose a private jet suitable for you based on the flight route, budget, and your wishes. We will offer you from 3 to 6 optimal options and tell you about the features of each of them already in 30-50 minutes after contacting us. If you don’t like any of the suggestions, we will correct the initial data and continue to search for the best option. We work on our own unique database of private aircraft, which has no analogs. It combines 4 of the largest European catalogs, which are supplemented by their own established contacts with operators and owners of business jets. Moreover, this tool includes Empty Legs and Jet Sharing flights to Dhaka, which allows you to find options for flights of all types.
If you want to find out the cost of a business aviation flight to Dhaka, you can send an application by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone. WhatsApp and Telegram messengers are also available, and the operator will be able to respond to you as quickly as possible. All calculations and consultations are made free of charge and do not oblige you to anything. As for information, we ask you to specify the flight route (departure and arrival airport), dates, number of passengers, and wishes for the aircraft. If you want to find out the approximate price online, use a special calculator directly on the website:
If you want to make the calculation of the price of a flight to Dhaka as accurate as possible, we will ask you to fill out the application in detail. The answer will be sent to your email or messenger in automatic mode. We guarantee confidentiality and security of data transmission with anti-spam protection. Moreover, all the details of calculating the cost of a private flight can be clarified with a consultant online - in any way convenient for you (via WhatsApp, Telegram, email, or chat on the website). The most profitable flight options to Dhaka are offered by European and Italian business aviation. This is due to the developed infrastructure, a large number of airports and private airfields, as well as the basing of many business jets. However, we work all over the world and flights are also possible from Asia, the Middle East, and the USA. If there is no suitable private plane at the airport you need, we will arrange its operational approach on specific dates.
The Dhaka International Business Aviation Terminal is perfectly adapted to receive private aircraft. High-quality runways and thoughtful infrastructure allow you to use both small business jets and large airliners. The airport actively accepts flights from Italy and Europe. You will be able to take advantage of all the benefits of the VIP terminal and accelerated customs clearance. Our staff will meet you at Dhaka Airport and help you arrange a car transfer. There is a helipad nearby - if the client wishes, we can arrange a further transfer to the destination by business class helicopter. Details can be clarified with the operators of Italian Private Jets.
Besides organizing departures and arrivals at Dhaka Airport, we are ready to assist in the charter of a business jet. Parking is possible in one of the hangars of the VIP terminal or in the open air. This service is especially relevant if you book a flight on a complex route and parking at the airport will last more than 2-4 days. In any case, we will study all possible options and offer you the best one based on the characteristics of your flight.
Private flights to Dhaka
Based on the statistics of European air brokers, flights on the Italy - Dhaka route are very popular and are among the top 50 main destinations. Over the past 12 months, more than 10,500 passengers have used the VIP terminal, not counting the main terminals of the airport. We organize both individual charters for 1-2 people and family flights. Regardless of the type of flight, we guarantee a high level of comfort, safety, and confidentiality. You will be able to take advantage of all the benefits of business aviation, and at each stage, you will be accompanied by an experienced aviation expert. We are glad to welcome pets, and if you want to take your pet with you, we will arrange all the nuances without any problems. Italian Private Jets aviation broker has extensive experience in organizing private flights with dogs, cats, and parrots on board. These options are available both for classic business jet rentals and for return flights using the Empty Legs system.
Besides the direct organization of a private flight to Dhaka, we provide a full range of concierge services. For example, we will be happy to help you collect all the necessary documents, offer exclusive meals from the best European restaurants, arrange a transfer to the resort by helicopter or premium car, book accommodation or a hotel. This is only a small part of the tasks that can be solved due to personal assistants. Extensive experience in business aviation has taught us an individual approach to any task. The presence of connections and acquaintances helps us to quickly solve all problems that arise.
REQUEST A CALL BACK!
Make an urgent calculation of the cost of a private flight!
Prices for private plane flights from Italy to Dhaka
As we have written above, the cost of a flight in business aviation is formed from many factors. Therefore, in each request, we take into account the individual wishes of the client and the current market situation. The difference in prices along the same routes can be very significant. The most accurate and fastest way to find out the cost of your flight is to leave a request on the website - the consultant will contact you within 20-30 minutes, clarify all the details and calculate all possible options. We will make them into a beautiful commercial offer, where it will be clearly shown: what makes up the cost, the features of specific aircraft, and booking conditions. Below we have collected approximate prices for flights by private plane from Italy to Dhaka:
- Rome (CIA) - Dhaka (DAC) ~ 150 100 EUR
- Milan (LIN) - Dhaka (DAC) ~ 173 600 EUR
- Napoli (NAP) - Dhaka (DAC) ~ 147 800 EUR
- Turin (TRN) - Dhaka (DAC) ~ 175 000 EUR
- Palermo (PMO) - Dhaka (DAC) ~ 153 400 EUR
- Venice (VCE) - Dhaka (DAC) ~ 147 300 EUR
- Florence (FLR) - Dhaka (DAC) ~ 149 500 EUR
- Rimini (RMI) - Dhaka (DAC) ~ 147 800 EUR
- Pisa (PSA) - Dhaka (DAC) ~ 169 600 EUR
- Olbia (OLB) - Dhaka (DAC) ~ 172 000 EUR
Please note that prices are indicative and may vary both up and down depending on the market situation, aircraft model, and other factors. Departures from other Italian cities are also possible, and these options are indicated as an example. Moreover, return flights are possible on the Dhaka - Italy route or to other European cities.
Prices for international flights to Dhaka
Dhaka Airport receives hundreds of international flights daily, both civil and business aviation. In the list below, we have collected the current prices for intercontinental flights, as well as flights to European cities. These are approximate figures taken from flights that have already been completed. More detailed information, taking into account current prices, can be obtained free of charge from Italian Private Jets air brokers or at the Dhaka Business Aviation Center.
Examples of prices for the most popular destinations:
- Dhaka - Nice ~ 165 800 EUR;
- Dhaka - Munich ~ 150 000 EUR;
- Dhaka - Geneva ~ 165 000 EUR;
- Dhaka - Paris ~ 170 400 EUR;
- Dhaka - Zurich ~ 162 000 EUR;
- Dhaka - Cannes ~ 166 000 EUR;
- Dhaka - Bern ~ 163 000 EUR;
- Dhaka - Malaga ~ 223 500 EUR;
- Dhaka - London ~ 181 000 EUR;
- Dhaka - Palma de Mallorca ~ 207 100 EUR;
- Dhaka - Athens ~ 140 400 EUR;
- Dhaka - Madrid ~ 217 000 EUR;
- Dhaka - Frankfurt ~ 161 900 EUR;
- Dhaka - Barcelona ~ 203 700 EUR;
- Dhaka - Dubai ~ 88 400 EUR;
- Dhaka - Warsaw ~ 141 200 EUR;
- Dhaka - Hamburg ~ 154 600 EUR;
- Dhaka - Brussels ~ 167 000 EUR;
- Dhaka - Stockholm ~ 155 100 EUR;
- Dhaka - Marseille ~ 167 000 EUR;
- Dhaka - Malta ~ 155 700 EUR;
The price is for a one-way flight. It is valid for the flight to Dhaka, as well as for the flight from Dhaka. We will be glad to advise you and help you navigate the current prices.
Prices depending on the type of private jet
Italian Private Jets offers private flights in various aircraft categories. The types of aircraft in each category vary in price, range, interior space, passenger capacity, and flight speed. Below we have clearly shown the differences in the cost of the flight, depending on the type of business jet. Approximate data are shown, at the price of 1 flight hour, for various classes:
Very Light Jets
- Price per Hour - 2300 - 2500 €
- Pax: 2 - 4 passengers
- Range: 2:45 - 3:15 hrs
- Speed: 330 - 371 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 4.2 - 4.9 ft
- Price per Hour - 2600 - $3200 €
- Pax: 6 - 7 passengers
- Range: 2:45 - 5:30 hrs
- Speed: 308 - 492 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 4.1 - 5.0 ft
Super Light Jets
- Price per Hour - 3000 - 3600 €
- Pax: 7 - 8 passengers
- Range: 4:00 - 5:30 hrs
- Speed: 383 - 465 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 4.1 - 5.0 ft
- Price per Hour - 3300 - 4400 €
- Pax: 8 - 9 passengers
- Range: 2:30 - 8:00 hrs
- Speed: 374 - 470 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 4.8 - 5.9 ft
Super Midsize Jets
- Price per Hour - 4400 - 6500 €
- Pax: 8 - 10 passengers
- Range: 5:30 - 8:00 hrs
- Speed: 375 - 530 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 5.7 - 6.3 ft
- Price per Hour - 5500 - 8000 €
- Pax: 10 - 16 passengers
- Range: 3:00 - 13:00 hrs
- Speed: 485 - 513 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 5.9 - 6.2 ft
Ultra Long Range Jets
- Price per Hour - 8000 - 12000 €
- Pax: 12 - 16 passengers
- Range: 10:00 - 17:00 hrs
- Speed: 368 - 516 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 6.0 - 6.4 ft
- Price per Hour - 8000 - 14000 €
- Pax 16 - 50 passengers
- Range 2:00 - 16:00 hrs
- Speed: 469 - 485 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 6.5 - 7.3 ft
- Price per Hour - 1600 - 2700 €
- Pax: 3 - 8 passengers
- Range: 1:15 - 4:00 hrs
- Speed: 96 - 190 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 3.9 - 6.0 ft
If you want to make it easier to choose the right aircraft, we have prepared 4 clear package offers that clearly show the advantages of each of them.
1) Connect Package:
- the cost of the flight from 4,000 €;
- aircraft for flights within Europe. They are ideal for one-day trips: a business meeting, weekend shopping, meeting with friends, or going to an exhibition.
- the duration of the flight is not more than 2 hours;
- cabin capacity - up to 4 people;
- the following aircraft are used: Embraer Phenom 100, 300, as well as the Cessna CJ 1-2-3 series, etc.
2) Premium Package:
- the cost of the flight starts from 8 000 €;
- ideal for those cases when you need an individual flight without additional expenses;
- flight duration no more than 3.5 hours;
- cabin capacity - up to 6 passengers;
- the following aircraft are used: Cessna Citation XLS+, Hawker 750 / 800 XP, etc.
3) Luxe package:
- the cost of the flight from 20,000 €;
- a comfortable private jet for long flights. It allows you to get to any part of Europe without stopping, as well as to the Maldives or New York with refueling;
- the duration of the flight is not more than 6 hours;
- the capacity of the cabin depends on the model, the optimal line-up is for 6, 14, and 18 people;
- the following aircraft are used: Legacy 500 / 600 / 650 , Challenger 604 / 605 / 650 , Gulfstream 200 / 280, etc.
4) Elite package:
- flight cost from 45,000 €;
- flagships among business jets for special occasions. They are ideal for long-distance flights to the Maldives, the Bahamas, or across the ocean;
- flight duration is no more than 14 hours;
- cabin capacity - up to 15 people;
- the following aircraft are used: Falcon 7X, Gulfstream 550 / 650, etc.
VIP class aviation offers to plunge into the world of comfort and serene tranquility. You can feel at home and fly without stress and nerves. Italian Private Jets personal managers will solve any nuance when organizing a flight. Trust us, and we will arrange your flight with comfort and safety.
Online calculator of the cost of a private plane flight
The calculator for calculating the cost of renting a private jet in the Italian Private Jets company is a convenient tool that will allow you to choose the best flight option online. Charter flights in Dhaka do not have stable prices, unlike regular flights. This is due to the fact that each client can have their own wishes on the type of liner, comfort level, additional services, and flight route. The online calculator allows you to find flights around the world, create a budget and conduct a preliminary search for an airplane with a crew. You will not have to spend time searching, collecting, and analyzing ready-made offers from air brokers, operators, and owners of business jets.
Fill out all the fields of the form, as well as specify your contact details. If you want to make the calculation as accurate as possible, we ask you to fill out the application with as many details as possible. The answer will be sent to your email or messenger in automatic mode. Also, all the details of the calculation can be clarified with the consultant online - in any way convenient for you (via WhatsApp, Telegram, email, or chat on the website).
Flight cost calculator
Please note that the prices are indicative - we recommend contacting our company's manager for a more accurate calculation. They will make a calculation for free, taking into account the specifics of your flight (number of passengers, aircraft model, crew, etc.) - thus, you will be able to get the exact cost of your flight to Dhaka in 15-30 minutes.
How the Private Flight Calculator works
You just need to provide the following parameters in the online calculator:
- Arrival and departure city
- Features of a charter flight – whether you need a return flight
- Approximate date of the aircraft rental
- Number of passengers
- Contact information for feedback − your phone
Our aviation expert will provide you with a calculation of the cost of the flight within 15 minutes. We will select exactly the aircraft that you need, taking into account your wishes, the number of passengers, and the destination. In particular, it is possible to organize urgent departures.
Each application is an individual calculation. As a rule, Italian Private Jets specialists provide 3-6 variants of aircraft with different prices, suitable technical characteristics, and layouts. When contacting us, you can be sure that we will select the best conditions for renting an airliner. Each client gets a personal air broker, who will consult on all issues, select a suitable aircraft and organize the entire process from the first request to a successful landing at the destination airport. We have extensive experience in organizing private flights of any level and complexity. There are sometimes clients who have applied to other companies, and other air brokers said that their demands were impossible to implement. We can, and we do it, we take into account your wishes for the flight.
Business Aviation Terminal at Dhaka Airport
Private planes arriving in Dhaka land at the Dhaka Hazrat Shahjalal airport. Which is located 17 kilometres from the city centre Dhaka and is the busiest airport in Bangladesh. The most important information about him:
- Exact name: Dhaka Hazrat Shahjalal Airport (Dhaka International Airport), VGZR, Bangladesh.
- Airport address: Kurmitola, Dhaka 1206, Bangladesh.
- Located 17 kilometres from the city centre Dhaka.
- Helpline: +880 2 894 870 4
- Availability of a VIP room: yes
- Airport coordinates: 23.843333, 90.397781
- IATA letter code of the airport: DAC.
- The ICAO code for the airport is VGZR.
- Time zone: +6.0
- Runway length: 3200 m
- Runway height: 46 m
- Opening year: 1980
- Number of terminals: 1
- Language: Bengali
- Currency: BDT
This airport is actively used for business aviation purposes. The largest number of flights is carried out to European destinations, including Italy. It is able to accept both small aircraft (jet and turboprop) and large airliners. It is possible to organize parking of a business jet while waiting for the return flight. Also, if necessary, we can arrange a meeting and further transfer to your destination.
Types of business jet flights
Business aviation is no longer the privilege of the super-rich. The cost of renting a private jet has become much more affordable. You can book an individual flight or rent a flight at the price of a regular business class. Italian Private Jets company is a real expert in business aviation, we will be happy to become your reliable partner. The list of the leading areas of our activity includes the rental of a personal aircraft, the organization of group charters, and affordable solutions for corporate clients. We have a large fleet of aircraft of various capacities, an experienced team, and the most convenient service. Employees of our company can quickly organize any type of flight in compliance with all formalities.
- Tourist flights. Business jet allows tourists to go to the resorts of Verona and Sicily, to Venice and Rome. Travelers often go to exotic islands and ski resorts from Italy;
- Corporate flights. It implies flights of employees of the same company or business partners. Using a corporate flight, they fly to rest, study together, or take part in seminars in other cities;
- Family flights. We organize a family trip with the maximum level of comfort and safety;
- VIP charters. They are used when it is necessary to organize a flight of famous people in show business;
- Sightseeing tour. If you want to see the sights from the air, then you can order an air tour lasting 1-3 hours;
- Medical flights. This is what flights with a patient on board are called. They order a medical plane or helicopter if it is necessary to deliver a seriously ill patient for surgery or treatment to a large medical center in the country or neighboring countries. Ambulance planes are equipped with equipment to provide emergency assistance on board, and the passenger flies accompanied by a team of paramedics;
- Cargo flights. Some particularly valuable goods, products with a short sales period, or fragile items can only be delivered to their destination by air. A cargo plane is also rented if the cargo needs to be delivered as quickly as possible;
- Exclusive flights. Ordering a business jet for event flights and special events;
- Special flights. These are the flights of top officials of the state and private officials. When organizing special flights, security and confidentiality are strictly observed, there are conditions on board that allow for constant communication with the earth;
Flying on a private plane allows you to move through the air as quickly, comfortably, and safely as possible. A personal manager will listen to all your wishes and discuss additional conditions with you. You can fly by yourself or transport passengers incognito, order a banquet, and have exclusive meals on board. Besides that, our customers can take pets on board (to the salon) – dogs, cats, and parrots. We will help you to collect all the necessary documents and approvals. Another advantage is that you will not need to check in your luggage – in most cases, bags or sports equipment are also placed in a special compartment in the cabin.
Business Aviation aircraft models at Dhaka Airport
If we talk in general about the most popular private planes that are used for flights around Europe, including to Dhaka, the top 10 models of this year include:
- Dassault Falcon 7X - 75 models available;
- Gulfstream G200 - more than 59 models available;
- Cessna Citation CJ4 - 83 models available;
- Gulfstream G600 - 46 models available;
- Gulfstream G450 - 65 models available;
- Dassault Falcon 2000 - 44 models available;
- Bombardier Challenger 604 - 119 models available;
- Gulfstream GIVSP - 50 models available;
- Gulfstream G650ER - 39 models available;
- Gulfstream G550 - 51 models available.
These business jets have proven themselves well among European residents, due to their reliability, safety, and comfort. If you want to rent one of them for a private flight, we will be happy to advise you on the options available in the catalog, as well as the difference between aircraft by year of manufacture, cabin layout, and other important nuances.
Book a flight
You can book a private flight to Dhaka online through a special form on the website. After receiving the request, the air broker will contact you to clarify the details, after which we will promptly provide suitable options. At the same time, if you are not satisfied with the price, the year of manufacture of the aircraft, or any other nuances, we will adjust the search and offer alternative options.
You can also order a private jet rental via WhatsApp, Telegram, and e-mail messengers. The company accepts orders around the clock. It is possible to organize urgent flights from / to Dhaka, in 3-5 hours after the request. However, if you want to get the perfect option, we recommend that you make applications in advance so that the operator has more time to search for a business jet and negotiate terms with its owner.
Stages of flight preparation
After submitting the application, the organization of the flight takes place in 4 stages:
- The first is flight planning. Flight requests are sent, and private planes suitable for the client's requirements are selected. As a rule, initially, we send 3-6 options to the client. If one of them responds to you, we will book a business jet, and if not, we will adjust and continue the search. The technical department deals with security issues, and the legal department controls all the international subtleties of flight organization;
- A contract is concluded with the client. The contract prescribes the duties and responsibilities of the parties, the date of departure, the level of service, additional services. It is mandatory to indicate the cost of the flight and payment terms;
- The third stage involves providing a flight. The team of air brokers responsible for the organization of the flight repeatedly checks requests for take-off and landing of aircraft and for parking at the airport. Specialists are also responsible for receiving slots, submitting requests to aviation services, to VIP halls, catering on board, transfer;
- The fourth stage is the private flight itself. A personal aviation consultant is engaged in passenger registration, ordering passes. The broker has all the relevant information about the status of the flight and will help you go through all the procedures in an accelerated version.
The service is considered completed only after passengers land at the airport and pass all customs procedures. In almost every European airport, we have our own employees who are able to provide assistance and promptly solve any difficulties that arise.
sending a commercial
of the aircraft
the conclusion of the contract
with flight data and
from the selected location
at the appointed time
Jet Sharing and Empty Legs flights to Dhaka
Companies operating in the business aviation segment are ready to provide passengers with not only a classic private jet rental but also more affordable flight formats using Jet Sharing and Empty Legs systems.
The term “Jet Sharing” refers to the chair rental of business jets. That is, the cost of the flight is divided between several passengers. This option is mainly convenient for tourists flying to popular destinations, while being ready to share the plane with other passengers to reduce the final price. The service saves at least 50% of the total cost compared to the armor of the entire liner, the more seats are sold out, the lower the cost of the flight will be. An air broker can arrange a flight to Dhaka using the Jet Sharing format if there are requests from several people for a flight in one direction. In most cases, a private plane flight in this format is comparable in price to the cost of a business class of regular aviation.
At the same time, you enjoy all the benefits and amenities of business aviation:
- VIP terminals along the entire route: no crowds, quick customs clearance, security, and confidentiality.
- Exclusive meals: food from your favorite restaurant on board.
- Comfortable accommodation: a spacious salon with high ceilings, two bathrooms, a spacious trunk (luggage up to 50 kg is allowed for each passenger).
- On-board entertainment: Wi-Fi, TV, and tablets.
- Service: two onboard guides for 13 people.
Moreover, you get the opportunity to expand the circle of acquaintances among people who share the concept of private flights to the most popular destinations. If you want to try business aviation services but don’t know where to start, Jet Sharing is the perfect opportunity to evaluate this format at an affordable price!
Empty Legs is somewhat different from the Jet Sharing format. When carrying out business aviation flights, there is often a one-way flight of an aircraft along a given route without passengers. This situation may happen if a business jet needs to be sent to the place of its maintenance or if it flies empty for a specific passenger. Therefore, many airlines offer the Empty Legs service in order not to lose profit for an empty haul. The client has a great opportunity to fly by private plane at the lowest possible price (discounts reach up to 70%). At the same time, the level of service and maintenance of such flights does not differ at all from classic private flights.
Let's give an example of how this system works to make it clear. For example, if a passenger from Milan plans to spend a long time in Dhaka, he will book a private flight on the Milan - Dhaka route. After such a flight, an empty plane must return from Dhaka to its home base in Milan. Such a flight without passengers is called Empty Legs. You will be able to fly comfortably on the routes of standard charters and at the same time save up to 70% of the initial price of the flight. We constantly monitor the appearance of these flights in our system, and if an interesting option appears, we will help you book it.
Advantages of Italian Private Jets
- Booking a private jet with one call.
- Individual approach and personal manager.
- Knowledge of the needs and prompt solutions of the client's tasks.
- No queues, delays and force majeure.
- A single window for processing documents and luggage.
- Compliance with the schedule and guarantee of punctuality.
- Additional services: on-board office, personal menu, etc.
- The desired flight range without tedious transfers.
- Daily departures and urgent orders of aircraft for rent.
- VIP class terminal for a pleasant pastime.
Getting used to the good is very easy, pleasant, and useful. Find out which plane will suit you. Italian Private Jets is a business at altitude and a complete reboot of business aviation.
2 000 flights
within 4-5 hours
and flight attendants
prices for private
flights to Italy
Italian Private Jets provides services for short-term and long-term rental of business jets, as well as VIP services. We work with both legal entities and individuals. A team of qualified employees can arrange a flight so that the flight is filled with only pleasant impressions for a long time. Besides the classic package that forms the basis of business aviation, we can offer all our clients the following:
- Organization of a transfer in any European country on a comfortable vehicle – car, helicopter, yacht, boat;
- Comprehensive service in VIP terminals and halls in Europe;
- Exclusive catering on board. If necessary, we will order the most exotic dishes or dietary meals;
- Booking accommodation – in a hotel, at a resort, on the islands.
- We will organize escort, security, and help to solve any non-standard task within the framework of business aviation.
We guarantee full transparency to each client in the organization of the flight at each of its stages. You can always contact a personal air broker if you need to make additions or change the departure schedule.
After signing a business jet rental agreement, you can pay for the service in cash, by bank card, cryptocurrency, or with an invoice. If necessary, we always meet customers halfway and select the most acceptable payment options for them. We cooperate with leading Italian and European banks – therefore, in most cases, we manage to make all the necessary payments promptly. We provide all the necessary documentation for your accounting department and prescribe transparent conditions for canceling flights (in case your plans have changed). We always try to find a consensus with the owners of the aircraft and make sure that the amount of the fine is minimal, especially if the flight was canceled due to force majeure.
How to pay for a flight
- We agree on the terms of the contract and send it to you by e-mail or messenger
- We issue you an invoice with a fixed price
- After the receipt of payment, we secure the board for you
If you have any questions or would like to get advice from our specialist, fill out the form below or call us.
Management of the company
Our international team brings together real business aviation professionals from all over the world. The staff of our company is expanding annually. The main selection criterion is - extensive experience in business aviation, customer orientation, and the ability to successfully perform even the most non-standard tasks. At the moment, we have 5 international offices in Italy, Great Britain, Latvia, Germany, and Cyprus. About 50 people are involved in the company's business processes. When ordering a flight from us, we guarantee that a personal aviation consultant will work with you, and they will be in touch 24/7 and answer all your questions: from choosing an aircraft model, optimizing the route, selecting the crew, and other important points, to solving personal catering issues, meeting guests, organizing security and other assignments.
Italian Private Jets guarantees the highest level of service. If you have any questions, you can always contact the company's management directly and resolve all issues. The main goal of our work is to do everything possible to make your flight as comfortable, pleasant, and safe as possible.
Our employees are people with broad views and diverse hobbies: sports, innovation, technology, and tourism. Thanks to this, we easily find a common language with customers, we are interested in the team. Italian Private Jets are, first of all, people who love their job, take on every task with passion, and are open to new experiences. This allows the company to occupy a leading position in the industry and the team – to enjoy the work.
The employees speak Italian, English, German, Spanish, French, Russian, and Greek. All documentation is provided in English. The successful work of the company is confirmed by many official certificates and various awards (a list of which is also given in the presentation).
If you have any questions, you can contact the management of the company directly. We are always open to dialogue and will be glad to hear your suggestions, as well as feedback on the work of employees.
Direct communication with the company management:
- Franco.Serra@private-jets.it - Head of the Rome office;
- Venere.Conte@private-jets.it - Head of the Milan office;
- Еvgeniy.Ozols@private-jets.it - Head of the Paphos office;
- Natalia.Keller@private-jets.it - Founder and CEO;
- Mike.Rice@private-jets.it - Executive Director.
For the organization of private flights in Europe and Italy, we recommend that you contact directly our best air brokers, who are guaranteed to select the best route and private jet for you. In addition, the company's employees are always ready to advise you on business aviation issues and make a prompt calculation of the cost of the flight.
TOP-5 of our best air brokers:
- Alonzo Ricci - 9 years experience in business aviation, responsible for Europe. Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gianni Martinelli - 11 years experience in business aviation, responsible for domestic flights in Italy and Europe. Contacts: email@example.com
- Sebastian Abramson - 12 years experience in business aviation, responsible for Asia and the Middle East. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Merryl Davidson - 9 years experience in business aviation, responsible for the US and Latin America. Contacts: email@example.com
- Alice Wood - 9 years experience in business aviation, responsible for the direction and the Middle East. Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org
Italian Private Jets is represented by three operating offices - in Rome, Milan and Paphos. All of them are located in the VIP terminal areas. At the end of the year, a full-fledged opening of an office in Riga is planned, which currently operates in a simplified mode. We ask you to coordinate the time of the visit in advance so that we can prepare all the necessary documents for issuing a pass. If you plan to arrive by car, please tell us the number of your car and we will reserve a place for you in the underground parking.
We want to emphasize that we are not limited to our offices. The philosophy of our company is a flexible and individual approach to each client. Therefore, we are always ready to meet in a place convenient for you or arrange a flight remotely.
Business aviation office in Rome
Address: 00054 Fiumicino, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy (Leonardo da Vinci International Airport)
Email address: email@example.com
Opening hours: daily from 7:30 to 23:00.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office:
Business aviation office in Milan
Address: 21010 Ferno, Province of Varese, Italy (Malpensa Airport)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours: daily from 7:00 to 23:30.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office:
Business aviation office in Paphos
Address: PF8M+VMG, Paphos, Cyprus (Paphos International Airport)
Email address: email@example.com
Opening hours: daily from 8:30 to 23:00.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office: