We organize a flight for a bedridden patient on a private jet
Transportation of bedridden patients by air requires extreme care and the creation of those conditions in which the likelihood of deterioration of the patient's well-being is minimal. The Italian Private Jets company offers the organization of medical flights in Italy and to European countries. We will help deliver the patient to the clinic for treatment or surgery. We can also arrange a comfortable return of the patient home to a rehabilitation center or other medical institution. The transportation of seriously ill and bedridden passengers is carried out with specialized business jets that comfortably accommodate not only the patient but also the accompanying people, as well as all the necessary medical equipment.
We will help you organize the whole procedure - starting from transporting the client to the airport, accompanied by a doctor or a nurse on a flight, as well as delivering the patient to a specific location after arriving at the destination. We individually select the best transfer option, it is possible to transport the patient by ambulance, comfortable cars, as well as emergency delivery by private helicopter. We will help you choose the best option based on the patient's condition and the chosen route. We have 15 years of successful work in business aviation, and we have made more than 4,700 successful medical flights and have extensive experience in organizing private flights for bedridden patients.
Features of air transportation of bedridden patients
Medical flights require careful preparation. The patient should be taken to the place of treatment or home so that his/her well-being does not worsen. If you want to do this, you need to:
- Make sure that the aircraft is technically equipped. There should be all the equipment necessary for emergency care on board. A supply of drugs is necessarily taken, dropper racks are installed, and there are devices that reliably fix the patient;
- Create healthy conditions in the salon. Transportation of seriously ill passengers requires the use of specialized aircraft, in the cabin of which there are systems that equalize pressure indicators and complexes that maintain optimal temperature and humidity;
- Have separate power systems in the business jet, operating independently of the onboard electrical supply. Autonomous electric generators are required for the smooth operation of ventilators and other medical devices;
- Make the flight smooth without sudden takeoffs, jerks, or severe turbulence. Medical aircraft are operated by qualified pilots who are able to fly the aircraft so that the patient does not feel strong shaking.
Seriously ill passengers on board are under the continuous supervision of a doctor or a team of paramedics. Medical workers continuously monitor the client's condition and, if necessary, provide emergency assistance, administer drugs and hand them over to the crew, meeting the board after landing.
REQUEST A CALL BACK!
Make an urgent calculation of the cost of a private flight!
Options for private medical flights
Seriously ill and bedridden passengers can be taken to another city or country on a special medical plane, business jet, or cargo liner. The choice of flight option depends on the patient's condition, his/her needs, and the speed of the flight organization. Sometimes a seriously ill person needs emergency evacuation. In this case, we use any suitable board located at a distance close to the departure airport.
A private plane for transporting a bedridden patient is most often chosen according to the following principles:
- A business jet is suitable for transporting a client if it is possible to place him/her in a chair or install a stretcher on the floor. At the same time, there should be free space for doctors, relatives, and equipment;
- A medical plane is needed if the patient's condition is critical or may worsen at any time. The ambulance planes are already initially equipped with all the equipment necessary for emergency assistance. Patients are placed in special boxes equipped with IV stands, vital function monitoring systems, ventilators, and devices for the administration of drugs. If necessary, an operating room or a field hospital can be urgently deployed on board a medical aircraft;
- Cargo business jets are used if it is decided to transport the patient in an intensive care vehicle. This is necessary if the patient is not recommended to lift, turn over, etc., the car with the patient drives into the cargo compartment, and there is a doctor nearby. After landing, the car leaves and immediately goes to the hospital. Cargo boards are also used when it is necessary to evacuate the injured after disasters or for medical reasons of doctors.
Renting a medical aircraft will be the most expensive, but in severe cases, other options for moving the patient are not initially considered.
Evacuation by helicopter
In business aviation, helicopters are also often used for medical flights. They are involved in the evacuation of patients if:
- The location of a seriously ill person is not available for the aircraft;
- The fastest way of medical aviation is required;
- A passenger from the airport should be taken to a major medical center as soon as possible. In leading clinics, there are helicopter pads on the roofs of buildings, and sometimes it is much faster to deliver a patient by air than by land transport.
The helicopter is convenient because it can land and take off even where there are no runways. This type of transportation is used if the patient needs to be taken out of the mountains or from those settlements where airports are not provided.
Evacuation of the patient can be carried out entirely by a private helicopter. It usually happens if the distance between the take-off and landing point is small (up to 800 km), that is, refueling is not required. However, combined flights are also often organized, that is, the client flies part of the way by helicopter and the other part – by plane.
The helicopter is not convenient only because it is difficult to place all the necessary medical equipment in its cabin and the fuel supply in its tanks is small. Therefore, such transport does not fly over long distances. However, in Europe, it is often a convenient and more budget-friendly way of transporting bedridden patients.
The cost of the flight depends on the type of liner
The flight hour of each type of aircraft has their own price. It makes up the bulk of the total amount. If you want to know the approximate cost of flying on a private plane, it is enough to know that the flight hour on:
- Large aircraft, for example, Legacy 600, costs an average of 5.5 to 7 thousand euros;
- Light and medium aircraft cost from 2.5 to 4 thousand euros;
- Medium-class aircraft - from 3.5 to 4.5 thousand euros;
- Business liners – from 12 thousand euros;
- Long-haul liners cost from 7 to 11 thousand euros.
The cheapest flight on turboprop aircraft costs about 1 thousand euros per hour. However, such models are mainly used only when organizing flights between neighboring cities lasting no more than 2 hours.
The cost of the flight includes:
- rental of a private plane with a pilot and crew along the entire route;
- payment of airport charges on the way;
- standard VIP meals for passengers;
- round-the-clock informing of the customer or his authorized persons about the progress of the flight;
- parking at the following airports;
- accommodation of crew members in a hotel (if necessary);
- fast customs and passport control services.
The cost of renting an airplane does not include:
- extension of airport opening hours if necessary;
- de-icing treatment of the aircraft.
Prices for private flights within Italy
- Rome (CIA) - Verona (VRN) ~ 8200 EUR
- Milan (LIN) - Olbia (OLB) ~ 8500 EUR
- Napoli (NAP) - Carpi (LIDU) ~ 7000 EUR
- Turin (TRN) - Bari (BRI) ~ 12 000 EUR
- Palermo (PMO) - Florence (FLR) ~ 10 000 EUR
- Venice (VCE) - Milan (MXP) ~ 6 800 EUR
- Genova (GOA) - Napoli (NAP) ~ 10 100 EUR
- Bologna (BLQ) - Milan (LIN) ~ 4 800 EUR
- Florence (FLR) - Rome (FCO) ~ 7 000 EUR
- Bari (BRI) - Rimini (RMI) ~ 9 700 EUR
- Catania (CTA) - Palermo (PMO) ~ 10 500 EUR
- Cagliari (CAG) - Verona (VRN) ~ 10 300 EUR
- Palermo (PMO) - Venice (VCE) ~ 11 200 EUR
- Rimini (RMI) - Milan (MXP) ~ 11 200 EUR
- Reggio Calabria (REG) - Turin (TRN) ~ 14 400 EUR
- Verona (VRN) - Rome (FCO) ~ 7 600 EUR
- Messina (REG) - Napoli (NAP) ~ 10 800 EUR
- Bergamo (BGY) - Bologna (BLQ) ~ 5 900 EUR
- Pisa (PSA) - Florence (FLR) ~ 8 000 EUR
- Como (MXP) - Rome (CIA) ~ 9 000 EUR
- Carpi (LIDU) - Milan (LIN) ~ 6 300 EUR
- Siena (SAY) - Palermo (PMO) ~ 10 500 EUR
- Olbia (OLB) - Milan (MXP) ~ 8 900 EUR
- Genova (GOA) - Bologna (BLQ) ~ 5 700 EUR
- Lampedusa (LMP) - Rome (CIA) ~ 12 600 EUR
- Lamezia Terme (SUF) - Milan (LIN) ~ 12 800 EUR
The price is based on a 2-passenger flight on a private Challenger 605 or similar models. However, these are only approximate figures, please contact our managers for exact information.
Prices for international private flights
- Milan or Rome - Nice ~ 7 200 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Munich ~ 8 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Geneva ~ 8 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Paris ~ 9 400 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Zurich ~ 7 700 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Ibiza ~ 13 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Cannes ~ 8 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Bern ~ 7 400 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Malaga ~ 17 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - London ~ 13 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Palma de Mallorca ~ 12 700 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Athens ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Madrid ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Frankfurt ~ 9 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Barcelona ~ 11 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Dubai ~ 60 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Vienna ~ 10 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Warsaw ~ 12 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Hamburg ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Belgrade ~ 12 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Sofia ~ 12 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Brussels ~ 10 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Dublin ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Cologne ~ 10 200 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Stockholm ~ 15 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Tirana ~ 12 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Marseille ~ 9 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Zagreb ~ 8 700 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Copenhagen ~ 12 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Krakow ~ 11 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Frankfurt ~ 9 700 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Oslo ~ 15 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Zaragoza ~ 13 600 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Sevilla ~ 18 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Helsinki ~ 17 900 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Athens ~ 16 600 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Rotterdam ~ 11 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Stuttgart ~ 8 400 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Vilnius ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Dortmund ~ 10 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Gothenburg ~ 14 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Lisbon ~ 17 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Antwerp ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Lyon ~ 8 400 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Skopje ~ 12 900 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Almaty ~ 73 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Nur-Sultan ~ 60 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Reykjavik ~ 27 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Dubrovnik ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Innsbruck ~ 7 700 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Moscow ~ 25 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Minsk ~ 19 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Monaco ~ 7 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Amsterdam ~ 11 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Berlin ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Budapest ~ 10 700 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Larnaca ~ 21 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Tel Aviv ~ 25 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Chambery ~ 8 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Prague ~ 9 600 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Riga ~ 15 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Malta ~ 14 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Istanbul ~ 17 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Madeira ~ 25 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Doha ~ 59 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Delhi ~ 95 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Anguilla ~ 135 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Bali ~ 160 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Barbados ~ 140 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Fiji ~ 110 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Belize ~ 120 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Las Vegas ~ 180 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Pattaya ~ 160 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Bangkok ~ 150 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Hong Kong ~ 170 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - GOA ~ 100 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Singapore ~ 190 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - New York ~ 115 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Tokyo ~ 200 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Toronto ~ 125 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Johannesburg ~ 190 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Colombo ~ 185 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Kuala Lumpur ~ 220 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Los Angeles ~ 190 00 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Miami ~ 150 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Macau ~ 210 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Seychelles ~ 130 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Maldives ~ 150 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Virgin Island ~ 140 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Bahamas ~ 155 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Hawaiian Islands ~ 160 000 EUR;
* Estimated price before taxes & fees.
Prices depending on the type of private jet
Italian Private Jets offers private flights in various aircraft categories. The types of aircraft in each category vary in price, range, interior space, passenger capacity, and flight speed. Below we have clearly shown the differences in the cost of the flight, depending on the type of business jet. Approximate data are shown, at the price of 1 flight hour, for various classes:
Very Light Jets
- Price per Hour - 2300 - 2500 €
- Pax: 2 - 4 passengers
- Range: 2:45 - 3:15 hrs
- Speed: 330 - 371 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 4.2 - 4.9 ft
- Price per Hour - 2600 - $3200 €
- Pax: 6 - 7 passengers
- Range: 2:45 - 5:30 hrs
- Speed: 308 - 492 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 4.1 - 5.0 ft
Super Light Jets
- Price per Hour - 3000 - 3600 €
- Pax: 7 - 8 passengers
- Range: 4:00 - 5:30 hrs
- Speed: 383 - 465 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 4.1 - 5.0 ft
- Price per Hour - 3300 - 4400 €
- Pax: 8 - 9 passengers
- Range: 2:30 - 8:00 hrs
- Speed: 374 - 470 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 4.8 - 5.9 ft
Super Midsize Jets
- Price per Hour - 4400 - 6500 €
- Pax: 8 - 10 passengers
- Range: 5:30 - 8:00 hrs
- Speed: 375 - 530 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 5.7 - 6.3 ft
- Price per Hour - 5500 - 8000 €
- Pax: 10 - 16 passengers
- Range: 3:00 - 13:00 hrs
- Speed: 485 - 513 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 5.9 - 6.2 ft
Ultra Long Range Jets
- Price per Hour - 8000 - 12000 €
- Pax: 12 - 16 passengers
- Range: 10:00 - 17:00 hrs
- Speed: 368 - 516 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 6.0 - 6.4 ft
- Price per Hour - 8000 - 14000 €
- Pax 16 - 50 passengers
- Range 2:00 - 16:00 hrs
- Speed: 469 - 485 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 6.5 - 7.3 ft
- Price per Hour - 1600 - 2700 €
- Pax: 3 - 8 passengers
- Range: 1:15 - 4:00 hrs
- Speed: 96 - 190 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 3.9 - 6.0 ft
If you want to make it easier to choose the right aircraft, we have prepared 4 clear package offers that clearly show the advantages of each of them.
1) Connect Package:
- the cost of the flight from 4,000 €;
- aircraft for flights within Europe. They are ideal for one-day trips: a business meeting, weekend shopping, meeting with friends, or going to an exhibition.
- the duration of the flight is not more than 2 hours;
- cabin capacity - up to 4 people;
- the following aircraft are used: Embraer Phenom 100, 300, as well as the Cessna CJ 1-2-3 series, etc.
2) Premium Package:
- the cost of the flight starts from 8 000 €;
- ideal for those cases when you need an individual flight without additional expenses;
- flight duration no more than 3.5 hours;
- cabin capacity - up to 6 passengers;
- the following aircraft are used: Cessna Citation XLS+, Hawker 750 / 800 XP, etc.
3) Luxe package:
- the cost of the flight from 20,000 €;
- a comfortable private jet for long flights. It allows you to get to any part of Europe without stopping, as well as to the Maldives or New York with refueling;
- the duration of the flight is not more than 6 hours;
- the capacity of the cabin depends on the model, the optimal line-up is for 6, 14, and 18 people;
- the following aircraft are used: Legacy 500 / 600 / 650 , Challenger 604 / 605 / 650 , Gulfstream 200 / 280, etc.
4) Elite package:
- flight cost from 45,000 €;
- flagships among business jets for special occasions. They are ideal for long-distance flights to the Maldives, the Bahamas, or across the ocean;
- flight duration is no more than 14 hours;
- cabin capacity - up to 15 people;
- the following aircraft are used: Falcon 7X, Gulfstream 550 / 650, etc.
VIP class aviation offers to plunge into the world of comfort and serene tranquility. You can feel at home and fly without stress and nerves. Italian Private Jets personal managers will solve any nuance when organizing a flight. Trust us, and we will arrange your flight with comfort and safety.
Online calculator of the cost of a private plane flight
The calculator for calculating the cost of renting a private jet in the Italian Private Jets company is a convenient tool that will allow you to choose the best flight option online. Charter flights do not have stable prices, unlike regular flights. This is due to the fact that each client can have their own wishes on the type of liner, comfort level, additional services, and flight route. The online calculator allows you to find flights around the world, create a budget and conduct a preliminary search for an airplane with a crew. You will not have to spend time searching, collecting, and analyzing ready-made offers from air brokers, operators, and owners of business jets.
Fill out all the fields of the form, as well as specify your contact details. If you want to make the calculation as accurate as possible, we ask you to fill out the application with as many details as possible. The answer will be sent to your email or messenger in automatic mode. Also, all the details of the calculation can be clarified with the consultant online - in any way convenient for you (via WhatsApp, Telegram, email, or chat on the website).
Please note that the prices are indicative - we recommend contacting our company's manager for a more accurate calculation. They will make a calculation for free, taking into account the specifics of your flight (number of passengers, aircraft model, crew, etc.) - thus, you will be able to get the exact cost of your flight in 15-30 minutes.
CURRENT FLIGHTS LIST
16 300 EUR
12 100 EUR
17 600 EUR
13 700 EUR
29 500 EUR
17 000 EUR
21 800 EUR
23 900 EUR
25 900 EUR
31 600 EUR
35 500 EUR
24 400 EUR
33 400 EUR
11 300 EUR
31 000 EUR
14 000 EUR
20 500 EUR
35 000 EUR
Pilatus PC12 NGX
27 000 EUR
11 000 EUR
29 000 EUR
24 000 EUR
21 000 EUR
17 000 EUR
19 700 EUR
14 200 EUR
Citation XLS Gen 2
21 000 EUR
21 000 EUR
King Air 200
8 100 EUR
59 500 EUR
74 000 EUR
30 000 EUR
18 300 EUR
15 500 EUR
22 000 EUR
24 000 EUR
36 000 EUR
36 000 EUR
17 500 EUR
19 000 EUR
Aircraft models used
The transportation of seriously ill passengers is carried out by aircraft with resuscitation beds, a set of complex equipment, and a supply of drugs. There must be an independent power source on board, which can be activated if the onboard power supply is turned off. Besides the medical equipment, innovative navigation systems are also installed on board, which will allow the plane to take off and land regardless of weather conditions and time of day.
When organizing a medical flight, air brokers often opt for the following business jets:
- CESSNA CITATION X. Cessna is one of the fastest civilian aircraft. The salon has all the possibilities for connecting medical modules and accommodating a team of doctors. According to the technical capabilities of the CESSNA CITATION X, it can land at airports of any type;
- CHALLENGER 604. It is suitable for long- and medium-distance flights. The plane is equipped with advanced avionics. A heating system is installed on board, and satellite communication with ground services is provided. There is enough space inside the cabin to install bulky equipment, and there are devices for fixing stretchers;
- HAWKER 800XP. The American aircraft is designed to carry 8 passengers. In a typical configuration, a place for a bedridden patient is provided in the rear compartment. The cabin provides you with an opportunity to connect all medical modules, including a ventilator;
- Pilatus PC-12. A single-engine aircraft with a flight range without refueling up to 2.9 thousand km. Pilatus was created as a platform on the basis of which it is possible to make an ambulance plane, cargo board, a plane for VIP transportation, and special missions. The cabin is spacious with a large luggage compartment, it freely accommodates a resuscitation module for one passenger with all the necessary equipment. Air conditioning and noise reduction systems are provided.
If there is an urgent need to transport a patient, you can use any business jet, in which it is possible to remove the chairs or install a stretcher on top of them.
Private helicopters are used in the organization of medical transportation not only during the evacuation but also in other cases. Сombined flights are often made in such a way that a part of the way is overcome by a plane and the other part – by a helicopter. It is often more convenient and faster to pick up a passenger from the airport of landing on a helicopter and deliver him/her to a specialized clinic.
The following helicopters are most often used when organizing medical flights in Italy and Europe:
- Eurocopter EC 145;
- Robinson R44;
- Helicopters MD Explorer;
- MBB Bo-105.
Support by a medical worker or a nanny
A recumbent, injured, or seriously ill passenger must be accompanied by a doctor, a nurse, or a close relative.
Paramedics and doctors on board of an air ambulance are required if:
- The resuscitation patient is being transported;
- The patient requires injection of drugs, medical manipulations during the flight;
- Deterioration of well-being caused by shaking, pressure drops, or stressful situation is not excluded;
- Transportation by air is possible only after the passenger is connected to life support devices.
Bedridden elderly patients, injured passengers, and those who cannot move independently due to the disease are usually transported accompanied by junior medical personnel or a nurse. They assist with boarding, help to cope with physiological needs, feed passengers, and give them the drugs prescribed by a doctor.
The type of escort for a recumbent passenger is chosen based on the recommendations specified in the medical certificate. The medical team takes away the heavy patients from the clinic and takes care of them until the transportation is completed.
Organization of medical flights for bedridden patients
The rental of a private plane for the transportation of bedridden patients is available to all clients of Italian Private Jets. We organize medical flights on a turnkey basis, that is:
- We will choose an aircraft transport suitable in terms of equipment, speed, and flight range;
- We will equip the business jet with medical equipment if necessary;
- We will help you collect all the necessary documentation for European clinics and a package of documents required when crossing the border;
- We will provide paramedics or junior medical personnel to accompany you;
- We will deliver the patient by ambulance to the plane ramp, carefully lift and fix the recumbent passenger in the cabin;
- After landing, we will provide a transfer to the clinic or home.
We will create special conditions on board not only for the patient but also for doctors and accompanying relatives. All private aircraft included in our base undergo regular maintenance. Before the flight, they are necessarily checked, and the cabin is disinfected. Medical aircraft are operated by a crew capable of delivering the patient to the destination without unnecessary shaking and risks.
Italian Private Jets provides services on the basis of a contract. We comply with all the points specified in the contract and work at fixed prices. If there is an urgent need, an air ambulance will take off within 3-5 hours after submitting the application.
Frequent questions from customers and answers to them
What flight options are available for recumbent passengers?
A seriously ill passenger can be transferred either on a regular plane or on a business jet. Transportation in the usual way is inconvenient because the ticket must be ordered within 72 hours, and even in this case, the departure may be refused.
Business aviation can arrange a private flight during the day, and the customer will be offered a choice of both special medical aircraft and business jets converted for the transportation of patients.
What is the fastest type of air ambulance?
If an urgent evacuation of a patient to a clinic or the injured from the scene of an accident is necessary, it is best to use a helicopter. Its preparation is not as complicated as that of an airplane, and a helicopter can land on unequipped sites. Given the large base of medical helicopters in Europe, this is one of the priority ways to deliver patients quickly.
Which option of patient transportation is the most expensive?
The most expensive is the transportation of a bedridden patient on a special medical plane and on elite liners, the cost of a flight hour which is around several tens of thousands of euros.
When is a regular plane suitable for transportation?
Transporting a patient on a regular plane is the most economical flight option. It can be selected if:
- The duration of the flight is not important, that is, there are at least 3 days to prepare the patient;
- The airline is ready to allocate a place for a stretcher and for accompanying people;
- The route does not require transfers and connecting flights.
When are charter flights chosen for the transportation of patients?
A private plane flight for the transportation of a seriously ill or bedridden patient is the only option in the following cases:
- There are no regular flights in the right direction, or there are no free tickets on sale anymore;
- If urgent transportation is required;
- If the patient's condition requires his/her transportation by a separate flight. A flight without other passengers is necessary if the patient has an infectious disease or his/her psychological state does not imply being in society.
How much does a medical chase flight cost in the framework of business aviation?
The cost of renting a business jet to transport a patient depends on the type of aircraft, flight range, and features of the escort. On average, one hour of flight costs 10 thousand euros. This amount does not include payment for the services of doctors and accompanying people. Our air brokers will promptly make you a calculation of the final price, taking into account all the nuances. These calculations do not oblige you to anything - in any case, we are always happy to advise clients and will try to help solve your problems.
After signing a business jet rental agreement, you can pay for the service in cash, by bank card, cryptocurrency, or with an invoice. If necessary, we always meet customers halfway and select the most acceptable payment options for them. We cooperate with leading Italian and European banks – therefore, in most cases, we manage to make all the necessary payments promptly.
We provide all the necessary documentation for your accounting department and prescribe transparent conditions for canceling flights (in case your plans have changed). We always try to find a consensus with the owners of the aircraft and make sure that the amount of the fine is minimal, especially if the flight was canceled due to force majeure.
How to pay for a flight
- We agree on the terms of the contract and send it to you by e-mail or messenger
- We issue you an invoice with a fixed price
- After the receipt of payment, we secure the board for you
If you have any questions or would like to get advice from our specialist, fill out the form below or call us.
Book a flight
You can book a private flight online through a special form on the website. After receiving the request, the air broker will contact you to clarify the details, after which we will promptly provide suitable options. At the same time, if you are not satisfied with the price, the year of manufacture of the aircraft, or any other nuances, we will adjust the search and offer alternative options.
You can also order a private jet rental via WhatsApp, Telegram, and e-mail messengers. The company accepts orders around the clock. It is possible to organize urgent flights in 3-5 hours after the request. However, if you want to get the perfect option, we recommend that you make applications in advance so that the operator has more time to search for a business jet and negotiate terms with its owner.