Private jet flight to Milan
Italian Private Jets aviation broker provides business aviation services at Milan Airport. We have gained 15 years of successful work, and we have accumulated a lot of experience and opportunities for the implementation of aviation tasks of any complexity. More than 8000 business jets of various types are available to customers: long-haul, turboprop, light, and large airliners. Our experts will help you choose a private jet suitable for you based on the flight route, budget, and client's wishes. We will offer you from 3 to 6 optimal options and tell you about the features of each of them already in 30-50 minutes after contacting us. If you don’t like any of the suggestions, we will correct the initial data and continue to search for the best option. We work with our own unique database of private aircraft, which has no analogs. It combines 4 major European and Italian catalogs, which are supplemented by their own established contacts with operators and owners of business jets. Moreover, this tool includes Empty Legs and Jet Sharing flights to Milan, which allows you to find various flight options. We carry out both regional flights within Italy and international flights departing or arriving in Milan. We work according to European business aviation standards.
If you want to find out the cost of a private plane flight to Milan, you can send an application by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone. WhatsApp and Telegram messengers are also available, and the operator will be able to respond to you as quickly as possible. All calculations and consultations are made free of charge and do not oblige you to anything. If you want to find out any information, we ask you to specify the flight route (departure and arrival airport), dates, number of passengers, and wishes for the aircraft. If you want to find out the approximate price online, use a special calculator directly on the website:
If you want to make the calculation of the price of a flight to Milan as accurate as possible, we ask you to fill out the application in detail. The answer will be sent to your email or messenger in automatic mode. We guarantee confidentiality and security of data transmission with anti-spam protection. Moreover, all the details of calculating the cost of a private flight can be clarified with a consultant online - in any way convenient for you (via WhatsApp, Telegram, email, or chat on the website). The most profitable flight options to Milan are offered by European and Italian business aviation. This is due to the developed infrastructure, a large number of airports and private airfields, as well as the basing of many business jets. However, we work all over the world and flights are also possible from Asia, the Middle East, and the USA. If there is no suitable private plane at the airport you need, we will arrange its operational approach on specific dates.
Private flights to Milan
Based on the statistics of European air brokers, private flights to Milan are very popular and are among the top 50 main business aviation destinations. Over the past 12 months, more than 11700 passengers have used the VIP terminal, not counting the main terminals of the airport. We organize both individual charters for 1-2 people and family flights. Regardless of the type of flight, we guarantee a high level of comfort, safety, and confidentiality. You will be able to take advantage of all the benefits of business aviation, and at each stage, you will be accompanied by an experienced aviation expert. We are glad to welcome pets, and if you want to take your pet with you, we will arrange all the nuances without any problems. Italian Private Jets aviation broker has extensive experience in organizing private flights with dogs, cats, and parrots on board. These options are available both for classic business jet rentals and for return flights using the Empty Legs system.
Besides the direct organization of a private flight to Milan, we provide a full range of concierge services. For example, we will be happy to help you collect all the necessary documents, offer exclusive meals from the best European restaurants, arrange a transfer to the resort by helicopter or premium car, book accommodation or a hotel. This is only a small part of the tasks that can be solved due to personal assistants. Extensive experience in business aviation has taught us an individual approach to any task. The presence of connections and acquaintances helps us to quickly solve all problems that arise.
REQUEST A CALL BACK!
Make an urgent calculation of the cost of a private flight!
Prices for regional flights in Italy
Italian business aviation performs private flights on business jets within the country. At the moment, more than 90% of our departures are made from Milan and Milan airports. However, the following destinations are gaining popularity: Venice, Bologna, Naples, and Turin. We also note airports near summer and winter resorts, which are in high seasonal demand. Below we have collected approximate prices for the most popular routes within Italy:
- Milan (MXP) - Rome (FCO) ~ 9 400 EUR
- Milan (MXP) - Napoli (NAP) ~ 10 900 EUR
- Milan (MXP) - Florence (FLR) ~ 7 800 EUR
- Milan (MXP) - Turin (TRN) ~ 6 100 EUR
- Milan (MXP) - Genova (GOA) ~ 6 300 EUR
- Milan (MXP) - Palermo (PMO) ~ 12 700 EUR
- Milan (MXP) - Bologna (BLQ) ~ 7 500 EUR
- Milan (MXP) - Rimini (RMI) ~ 8 100 EUR
- Milan (MXP) - Venice (VCE) ~ 7 600 EUR
- Milan (MXP) - Olbia (OLB) ~ 9 600 EUR
- Milan (MXP) - Verona (VRN) ~ 5 700 EUR
- Milan (LIN) - Olbia (OLB) ~ 8500 EUR
- Napoli (NAP) - Carpi (LIDU) ~ 7000 EUR
- Turin (TRN) - Bari (BRI) ~ 12 000 EUR
- Palermo (PMO) - Florence (FLR) ~ 10 000 EUR
- Venice (VCE) - Milan (MXP) ~ 6 800 EUR
- Genova (GOA) - Napoli (NAP) ~ 10 100 EUR
- Bologna (BLQ) - Milan (LIN) ~ 4 800 EUR
- Florence (FLR) - Rome (FCO) ~ 7 000 EUR
- Bari (BRI) - Rimini (RMI) ~ 9 700 EUR
- Catania (CTA) - Palermo (PMO) ~ 10 500 EUR
- Cagliari (CAG) - Verona (VRN) ~ 10 300 EUR
- Palermo (PMO) - Venice (VCE) ~ 11 200 EUR
- Rimini (RMI) - Milan (MXP) ~ 11 200 EUR
- Reggio Calabria (REG) - Turin (TRN) ~ 14 400 EUR
- Verona (VRN) - Rome (FCO) ~ 7 600 EUR
- Messina (REG) - Napoli (NAP) ~ 10 800 EUR
- Bergamo (BGY) - Bologna (BLQ) ~ 5 900 EUR
- Pisa (PSA) - Florence (FLR) ~ 8 000 EUR
- Como (MXP) - Rome (CIA) ~ 9 000 EUR
- Carpi (LIDU) - Milan (LIN) ~ 6 300 EUR
- Siena (SAY) - Palermo (PMO) ~ 10 500 EUR
- Olbia (OLB) - Milan (MXP) ~ 8 900 EUR
- Genova (GOA) - Bologna (BLQ) ~ 5 700 EUR
- Lampedusa (LMP) - Rome (CIA) ~ 12 600 EUR
- Lamezia Terme (SUF) - Milan (LIN) ~ 12 800 EUR
The price is based on a 2-passenger flight on a private Challenger 605 or similar models. However, these are only approximate figures, please contact our managers for exact information.
We hope that you have found the necessary information and were able to get an approximate idea of the order of prices for private flights to Italian airports. We also recommend using a special calculator that provides information on the cost of renting a private plane, taking into account the current workload of business aviation.
Prices for international flights
The main activity of Italian Private Jets is the organization of international flights in Europe. The maximum number of business jets is concentrated in this direction, which allows us to choose the best option taking into account the budget and the wishes of the client. Moreover, we can offer unique flight conditions, due to a large number of flights and exclusive terms of cooperation with local companies. However, intercontinental flights to the UK, USA, Asia, and the Middle East are possible in addition to the European destination. We have gained 15 years of successful work in business aviation, and we have learned to organize flights of any complexity and anywhere in the world. Flights to exotic and hard-to-reach places are possible by combining flights – the first part of the route takes place by private plane, and the other part – by business class helicopter. There are the prices for the most popular international destinations, with departure from Italy:
- Milan - Nice ~ 7 200 EUR;
- Milan - Munich ~ 8 500 EUR;
- Milan - Geneva ~ 8 800 EUR;
- Milan - Paris ~ 9 400 EUR;
- Milan - Zurich ~ 7 700 EUR;
- Milan - Ibiza ~ 13 800 EUR;
- Milan - Cannes ~ 8 500 EUR;
- Milan - Bern ~ 7 400 EUR;
- Milan - Malaga ~ 17 800 EUR;
- Milan - London ~ 13 500 EUR;
- Milan - Palma de Mallorca ~ 12 700 EUR;
- Milan - Athens ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan - Madrid ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan - Frankfurt ~ 9 500 EUR;
- Milan - Barcelona ~ 11 500 EUR;
- Milan - Dubai ~ 60 000 EUR;
- Milan - Vienna ~ 10 000 EUR;
- Milan - Warsaw ~ 12 500 EUR;
- Milan - Hamburg ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan - Belgrade ~ 12 000 EUR;
- Milan - Sofia ~ 12 800 EUR;
- Milan - Brussels ~ 10 500 EUR;
- Milan - Dublin ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan - Cologne ~ 10 200 EUR;
- Milan - Stockholm ~ 15 800 EUR;
- Milan - Tirana ~ 12 800 EUR;
- Milan - Marseille ~ 9 000 EUR;
- Milan - Zagreb ~ 8 700 EUR;
- Milan - Copenhagen ~ 12 000 EUR;
- Milan - Krakow ~ 11 800 EUR;
- Milan - Frankfurt ~ 9 700 EUR;
- Milan - Oslo ~ 15 800 EUR;
- Milan - Zaragoza ~ 13 600 EUR;
- Milan - Sevilla ~ 18 000 EUR;
- Milan - Helsinki ~ 17 900 EUR;
- Milan - Athens ~ 16 600 EUR;
- Milan - Rotterdam ~ 11 800 EUR;
- Milan - Stuttgart ~ 8 400 EUR;
- Milan - Vilnius ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan - Dortmund ~ 10 000 EUR;
- Milan - Gothenburg ~ 14 500 EUR;
- Milan - Lisbon ~ 17 800 EUR;
- Milan - Antwerp ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan - Lyon ~ 8 400 EUR;
- Milan - Skopje ~ 12 900 EUR;
- Milan - Almaty ~ 73 000 EUR;
- Milan - Nur-Sultan ~ 60 000 EUR;
- Milan - Reykjavik ~ 27 000 EUR;
- Milan - Dubrovnik ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan - Innsbruck ~ 7 700 EUR;
- Milan - Moscow ~ 25 000 EUR;
- Milan - Minsk ~ 19 000 EUR;
- Milan - Monaco ~ 7 000 EUR;
- Milan - Amsterdam ~ 11 500 EUR;
- Milan - Berlin ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan - Budapest ~ 10 700 EUR;
- Milan - Larnaca ~ 21 000 EUR;
- Milan - Tel Aviv ~ 25 000 EUR;
- Milan - Chambery ~ 8 000 EUR;
- Milan - Prague ~ 9 600 EUR;
- Milan - Riga ~ 15 500 EUR;
- Milan - Malta ~ 14 500 EUR;
- Milan - Istanbul ~ 17 000 EUR;
- Milan - Madeira ~ 25 000 EUR;
- Milan - Doha ~ 59 000 EUR;
- Milan - Delhi ~ 95 000 EUR;
- Milan - Anguilla ~ 135 000 EUR;
- Milan - Bali ~ 160 000 EUR;
- Milan - Barbados ~ 140 000 EUR;
- Milan - Fiji ~ 110 000 EUR;
- Milan - Belize ~ 120 000 EUR;
- Milan - Las Vegas ~ 180 000 EUR;
- Milan - Pattaya ~ 160 000 EUR;
- Milan - Bangkok ~ 150 000 EUR;
- Milan - Hong Kong ~ 170 000 EUR;
- Milan - GOA ~ 100 000 EUR;
- Milan - Singapore ~ 190 000 EUR;
- Milan - New York ~ 115 000 EUR;
- Milan - Tokyo ~ 200 000 EUR;
- Milan - Toronto ~ 125 000 EUR;
- Milan - Johannesburg ~ 190 000 EUR;
- Milan - Colombo ~ 185 000 EUR;
- Milan - Kuala Lumpur ~ 220 000 EUR;
- Milan - Los Angeles ~ 190 00 EUR;
- Milan - Miami ~ 150 000 EUR;
- Milan - Macau ~ 210 000 EUR;
- Milan - Seychelles ~ 130 000 EUR;
- Milan - Maldives ~ 150 000 EUR;
- Milan - Virgin Island ~ 140 000 EUR;
- Milan - Bahamas ~ 155 000 EUR;
- Milan - Hawaiian Islands ~ 160 000 EUR;
* Estimated price before taxes & fees.
If you want to request the actual cost of a flight on a specific route, taking into account your wishes and requirements for a business jet, you can contact the Italian Private Jets air broker. We will promptly make a calculation and send you all the necessary information.
Prices depending on the type of private jet
Italian Private Jets offers private flights in various aircraft categories. The types of aircraft in each category vary in price, range, interior space, passenger capacity, and flight speed. Below we have clearly shown the differences in the cost of the flight, depending on the type of business jet. Approximate data are shown, at the price of 1 flight hour, for various classes:
Very Light Jets
- Price per Hour - 2300 - 2500 €
- Pax: 2 - 4 passengers
- Range: 2:45 - 3:15 hrs
- Speed: 330 - 371 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 4.2 - 4.9 ft
- Price per Hour - 2600 - $3200 €
- Pax: 6 - 7 passengers
- Range: 2:45 - 5:30 hrs
- Speed: 308 - 492 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 4.1 - 5.0 ft
Super Light Jets
- Price per Hour - 3000 - 3600 €
- Pax: 7 - 8 passengers
- Range: 4:00 - 5:30 hrs
- Speed: 383 - 465 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 4.1 - 5.0 ft
- Price per Hour - 3300 - 4400 €
- Pax: 8 - 9 passengers
- Range: 2:30 - 8:00 hrs
- Speed: 374 - 470 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 4.8 - 5.9 ft
Super Midsize Jets
- Price per Hour - 4400 - 6500 €
- Pax: 8 - 10 passengers
- Range: 5:30 - 8:00 hrs
- Speed: 375 - 530 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 5.7 - 6.3 ft
- Price per Hour - 5500 - 8000 €
- Pax: 10 - 16 passengers
- Range: 3:00 - 13:00 hrs
- Speed: 485 - 513 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 5.9 - 6.2 ft
Ultra Long Range Jets
- Price per Hour - 8000 - 12000 €
- Pax: 12 - 16 passengers
- Range: 10:00 - 17:00 hrs
- Speed: 368 - 516 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 6.0 - 6.4 ft
- Price per Hour - 8000 - 14000 €
- Pax 16 - 50 passengers
- Range 2:00 - 16:00 hrs
- Speed: 469 - 485 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 6.5 - 7.3 ft
- Price per Hour - 1600 - 2700 €
- Pax: 3 - 8 passengers
- Range: 1:15 - 4:00 hrs
- Speed: 96 - 190 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 3.9 - 6.0 ft
If you want to make it easier to choose the right aircraft, we have prepared 4 clear package offers that clearly show the advantages of each of them.
1) Connect Package:
- the cost of the flight from 4,000 €;
- aircraft for flights within Europe. They are ideal for one-day trips: a business meeting, weekend shopping, meeting with friends, or going to an exhibition.
- the duration of the flight is not more than 2 hours;
- cabin capacity - up to 4 people;
- the following aircraft are used: Embraer Phenom 100, 300, as well as the Cessna CJ 1-2-3 series, etc.
2) Premium Package:
- the cost of the flight starts from 8 000 €;
- ideal for those cases when you need an individual flight without additional expenses;
- flight duration no more than 3.5 hours;
- cabin capacity - up to 6 passengers;
- the following aircraft are used: Cessna Citation XLS+, Hawker 750 / 800 XP, etc.
3) Luxe package:
- the cost of the flight from 20,000 €;
- a comfortable private jet for long flights. It allows you to get to any part of Europe without stopping, as well as to the Maldives or New York with refueling;
- the duration of the flight is not more than 6 hours;
- the capacity of the cabin depends on the model, the optimal line-up is for 6, 14, and 18 people;
- the following aircraft are used: Legacy 500 / 600 / 650 , Challenger 604 / 605 / 650 , Gulfstream 200 / 280, etc.
4) Elite package:
- flight cost from 45,000 €;
- flagships among business jets for special occasions. They are ideal for long-distance flights to the Maldives, the Bahamas, or across the ocean;
- flight duration is no more than 14 hours;
- cabin capacity - up to 15 people;
- the following aircraft are used: Falcon 7X, Gulfstream 550 / 650, etc.
VIP class aviation offers to plunge into the world of comfort and serene tranquility. You can feel at home and fly without stress and nerves. Italian Private Jets personal managers will solve any nuance when organizing a flight. Trust us, and we will arrange your flight with comfort and safety.
Online calculator of the cost of a private plane flight
The calculator for calculating the cost of renting a private jet in the Italian Private Jets company is a convenient tool that will allow you to choose the best flight option online. Charter flights in Milan do not have stable prices, unlike regular flights. This is due to the fact that each client can have their own wishes on the type of liner, comfort level, additional services, and flight route. The online calculator allows you to find flights around the world, create a budget and conduct a preliminary search for an airplane with a crew. You will not have to spend time searching, collecting, and analyzing ready-made offers from air brokers, operators, and owners of business jets.
Fill out all the fields of the form, as well as specify your contact details. If you want to make the calculation as accurate as possible, we ask you to fill out the application with as many details as possible. The answer will be sent to your email or messenger in automatic mode. Also, all the details of the calculation can be clarified with the consultant online - in any way convenient for you (via WhatsApp, Telegram, email, or chat on the website).
Flight cost calculator
Please note that the prices are indicative - we recommend contacting our company's manager for a more accurate calculation. They will make a calculation for free, taking into account the specifics of your flight (number of passengers, aircraft model, crew, etc.) - thus, you will be able to get the exact cost of your flight to Milan in 15-30 minutes.
How the Private Flight Calculator works
You just need to provide the following parameters in the online calculator:
- Arrival and departure city
- Features of a charter flight – whether you need a return flight
- Approximate date of the aircraft rental
- Number of passengers
- Contact information for feedback − your phone
Our aviation expert will provide you with a calculation of the cost of the flight within 15 minutes. We will select exactly the aircraft that you need, taking into account your wishes, the number of passengers, and the destination. In particular, it is possible to organize urgent departures.
Each application is an individual calculation. As a rule, Italian Private Jets specialists provide 3-6 variants of aircraft with different prices, suitable technical characteristics, and layouts. When contacting us, you can be sure that we will select the best conditions for renting an airliner. Each client gets a personal air broker, who will consult on all issues, select a suitable aircraft and organize the entire process from the first request to a successful landing at the destination airport. We have extensive experience in organizing private flights of any level and complexity. There are sometimes clients who have applied to other companies, and other air brokers said that their demands were impossible to implement. We can, and we do it, we take into account your wishes for the flight.
Business Aviation Terminal at Milan Airport
Private planes arriving in Milan land at the Malpensa International Airport. Which is located 40 km northwest of the center of Milan and is one of the busiest airports in Italy. The most important information about him:
- Exact name: Milan Malpensa Airport, MXP, Milan.
- Airport address: 21010 Ferno, VA, Italy.
- Located 40 km northwest of the center of Milan.
- Helpline: +39-02 232323
- Availability of a VIP room: yes
- Airport coordinates: 45.630606, 8.728111
- IATA letter code of the airport: MXP.
- The ICAO code for the airport is LIMC.
- Time zone: +1.0
- Runway length: 3923 m
- Runway height: 60 m
- Opening year: 1948
- Number of terminals: 2
- Language: Italian
- Currency: EUR
This airport is actively used for business aviation purposes. The largest number of flights is carried out to European destinations, including Italy. It is able to accept both small aircraft (jet and turboprop) and large airliners. It is possible to organize parking of a business jet while waiting for the return flight. Also, if necessary, we can arrange a meeting and further transfer to your destination.
Milan is considered the main city of Northern Italy. Tens of thousands of tourists tend to visit the financial and business center of the country every year. If you want to get to Milan either from other cities in the state or from abroad, the fastest way will be to board a plane. There are several airports of international and local importance serving civil and private aviation near the city.
Briefly about Milan
Milan is the second largest city in Italy. It is the administrative center of Lombardy. It is built in the western part of the Padan Plain, within 150 km of the border with Switzerland and Italy. Rome is 573 km away. Milan attracts tourists with its beautiful historical monuments, fashionable boutiques, and football competitions.
Milan is especially interesting for travelers from April to October. At this time, the city is warm, there are a lot of green plants, and cozy summer cafes are open. In winter, the weather is colder and wetter, but at this time people go to the city for the famous Milan sales – a discount on the collections of famous designers can reach 70%.
There are several major airports near Milan:
- Porta Garibaldi Station (IPR);
- Linate (LIN);
- Malpensa (MXP);
- Orio al Serio (BGY);
- Lugano (LUG);
- Brescia Montichiari (VBS);
- Giuseppe Verdi (PMF);
- Christopher Columbus (GOA);
- Sandro Pertini (caselle) (TRN);
- Valerio Catullo (VRN);
- Corrado Gex (AOT);
- Levaldigi (CUF);
- Zion (SIR).
Some of the airports listed above are located in Switzerland.
Business Aviation airports in Milan
The main international airports serving passengers flying to Milan are Malpensa, Linate, and Orio al Serio. These are large airline complexes with modern terminals, aircraft parking, and well-equipped runways. They are designed for both civil and business aviation. If you visit the airports of Milan, you can get both to the city itself and to nearby settlements, as well as to resorts.
One of the largest air hubs in Italy, it ranks second in passenger traffic after Rome's Fiumicino. It is situated 45 km from Milan, and it was opened in 1909. IATA code: MXP, ICAO code: LIMC. The height above sea level is 234 meters. There are 2 passenger terminals on the territory of the airport, one serves budget and charter flights. There are two runways, both paved and almost 4 thousand meters long. Aeroporto di Milano-Malpensa serves all types of aircraft.
Aeroporto di Milano-Linate is located just 7 km from Milan, it was opened in 1937. IATA code: LIN, ICAO code: LIML. The height above sea level is 108 meters. There is one three-storey terminal at the airport, which has all the necessary infrastructure for tourists. There are two runways on the territory, both paved, one of them is very short – only 600 meters. Linate serves domestic Italian flights and short international ones.
Orio Al Serio Airport
Milan-Bergamo Airport (Aeroporto di Bergamo-Orio al Serio) is 45 km from Milan and 4 km from the center of Bergamo. The year of foundation is 1939, civil transportation started in 1970, and the height above sea level is 237 meters. IATA Code: BGY, ICAO Code: LIME. There are 2 runways at the airport, one of them is 2934 meters long, the second is small – 778 meters. Orio al Serio serves various types of aircraft, including wide-body ones.
Brescia Montichiari Airport
Brescia Gabriele D'Annunzio Airport is 51 km from Verona and 105 km from Milan. IATA Code: VBS, ICAO Code: LIPO. It was built in 1909, and the height above sea level is 109 km. There is one runway, which is 2,990 meters long. Brescia Montichiari serves international and domestic flights. The terminal has separate business halls for business aviation customers.
Types of business jet flights
Business aviation is no longer the privilege of the super-rich. The cost of renting a private jet has become much more affordable. You can book an individual flight or rent a flight at the price of a regular business class. Italian Private Jets company is a real expert in business aviation, we will be happy to become your reliable partner. The list of the leading areas of our activity includes the rental of a personal aircraft, the organization of group charters, and affordable solutions for corporate clients. We have a large fleet of aircraft of various capacities, an experienced team, and the most convenient service. Employees of our company can quickly organize any type of flight in compliance with all formalities.
- Tourist flights. Business jet allows tourists to go to the resorts of Verona and Sicily, to Venice and Milan. Travelers often go to exotic islands and ski resorts from Italy;
- Corporate flights. It implies flights of employees of the same company or business partners. Using a corporate flight, they fly to rest, study together, or take part in seminars in other cities;
- Family flights. We organize a family trip with the maximum level of comfort and safety;
- VIP charters. They are used when it is necessary to organize a flight of famous people in show business;
- Sightseeing tour. If you want to see the sights from the air, then you can order an air tour lasting 1-3 hours;
- Medical flights. This is what flights with a patient on board are called. They order a medical plane or helicopter if it is necessary to deliver a seriously ill patient for surgery or treatment to a large medical center in the country or neighboring countries. Ambulance planes are equipped with equipment to provide emergency assistance on board, and the passenger flies accompanied by a team of paramedics;
- Cargo flights. Some particularly valuable goods, products with a short sales period, or fragile items can only be delivered to their destination by air. A cargo plane is also rented if the cargo needs to be delivered as quickly as possible;
- Exclusive flights. Ordering a business jet for event flights and special events;
- Special flights. These are the flights of top officials of the state and private officials. When organizing special flights, security and confidentiality are strictly observed, there are conditions on board that allow for constant communication with the earth;
Flying on a private plane allows you to move through the air as quickly, comfortably, and safely as possible. A personal manager will listen to all your wishes and discuss additional conditions with you. You can fly by yourself or transport passengers incognito, order a banquet, and have exclusive meals on board. Besides that, our customers can take pets on board (to the salon) – dogs, cats, and parrots. We will help you to collect all the necessary documents and approvals. Another advantage is that you will not need to check in your luggage – in most cases, bags or sports equipment are also placed in a special compartment in the cabin.
Business Aviation aircraft models at Milan Airport
If we talk in general about the most popular private planes that are used for flights around Europe, including to Milan, the top 10 models of this year include:
- Dassault Falcon 7X - 86 models available;
- Gulfstream G200 - more than 57 models available;
- Cessna Citation CJ4 - 79 models available;
- Gulfstream G600 - 53 models available;
- Gulfstream G450 - 69 models available;
- Dassault Falcon 2000 - 71 models available;
- Bombardier Challenger 604 - 138 models available;
- Gulfstream GIVSP - 57 models available;
- Gulfstream G650ER - 43 models available;
- Gulfstream G550 - 62 models available.
These business jets have proven themselves well among European residents, due to their reliability, safety, and comfort. If you want to rent one of them for a private flight, we will be happy to advise you on the options available in the catalog, as well as the difference between aircraft by year of manufacture, cabin layout, and other important nuances.
Book a flight
You can book a private flight to Milan online through a special form on the website. After receiving the request, the air broker will contact you to clarify the details, after which we will promptly provide suitable options. At the same time, if you are not satisfied with the price, the year of manufacture of the aircraft, or any other nuances, we will adjust the search and offer alternative options.
You can also order a private jet rental via WhatsApp, Telegram, and e-mail messengers. The company accepts orders around the clock. It is possible to organize urgent flights from / to Milan, in 3-5 hours after the request. However, if you want to get the perfect option, we recommend that you make applications in advance so that the operator has more time to search for a business jet and negotiate terms with its owner.
Stages of flight preparation
After submitting the application, the organization of the flight takes place in 4 stages:
- The first is flight planning. Flight requests are sent, and private planes suitable for the client's requirements are selected. As a rule, initially, we send 3-6 options to the client. If one of them responds to you, we will book a business jet, and if not, we will adjust and continue the search. The technical department deals with security issues, and the legal department controls all the international subtleties of flight organization;
- A contract is concluded with the client. The contract prescribes the duties and responsibilities of the parties, the date of departure, the level of service, additional services. It is mandatory to indicate the cost of the flight and payment terms;
- The third stage involves providing a flight. The team of air brokers responsible for the organization of the flight repeatedly checks requests for take-off and landing of aircraft and for parking at the airport. Specialists are also responsible for receiving slots, submitting requests to aviation services, to VIP halls, catering on board, transfer;
- The fourth stage is the private flight itself. A personal aviation consultant is engaged in passenger registration, ordering passes. The broker has all the relevant information about the status of the flight and will help you go through all the procedures in an accelerated version.
The service is considered completed only after passengers land at the airport and pass all customs procedures. In almost every European airport, we have our own employees who are able to provide assistance and promptly solve any difficulties that arise.
sending a commercial
of the aircraft
the conclusion of the contract
with flight data and
from the selected location
at the appointed time
Jet Sharing and Empty Legs flights to Milan
Companies operating in the business aviation segment are ready to provide passengers with not only a classic private jet rental but also more affordable flight formats using Jet Sharing and Empty Legs systems.
The term “Jet Sharing” refers to the chair rental of business jets. That is, the cost of the flight is divided between several passengers. This option is mainly convenient for tourists flying to popular destinations, while being ready to share the plane with other passengers to reduce the final price. The service saves at least 50% of the total cost compared to the armor of the entire liner, the more seats are sold out, the lower the cost of the flight will be. An air broker can arrange a flight to Milan using the Jet Sharing format if there are requests from several people for a flight in one direction. In most cases, a private plane flight in this format is comparable in price to the cost of a business class of regular aviation.
At the same time, you enjoy all the benefits and amenities of business aviation:
- VIP terminals along the entire route: no crowds, quick customs clearance, security, and confidentiality.
- Exclusive meals: food from your favorite restaurant on board.
- Comfortable accommodation: a spacious salon with high ceilings, two bathrooms, a spacious trunk (luggage up to 50 kg is allowed for each passenger).
- On-board entertainment: Wi-Fi, TV, and tablets.
- Service: two onboard guides for 13 people.
Moreover, you get the opportunity to expand the circle of acquaintances among people who share the concept of private flights to the most popular destinations. If you want to try business aviation services but don’t know where to start, Jet Sharing is the perfect opportunity to evaluate this format at an affordable price!
Empty Legs is somewhat different from the Jet Sharing format. When carrying out business aviation flights, there is often a one-way flight of an aircraft along a given route without passengers. This situation may happen if a business jet needs to be sent to the place of its maintenance or if it flies empty for a specific passenger. Therefore, many airlines offer the Empty Legs service in order not to lose profit for an empty haul. The client has a great opportunity to fly by private plane at the lowest possible price (discounts reach up to 70%). At the same time, the level of service and maintenance of such flights does not differ at all from classic private flights.
Let's give an example of how this system works to make it clear. For example, if a passenger from Milan plans to spend a long time in Milan, he will book a private flight on the Milan - Milan route. After such a flight, an empty plane must return from Milan to its home base in Milan. Such a flight without passengers is called Empty Legs. You will be able to fly comfortably on the routes of standard charters and at the same time save up to 70% of the initial price of the flight. We constantly monitor the appearance of these flights in our system, and if an interesting option appears, we will help you book it.
Advantages of Italian Private Jets
- Booking a private jet with one call.
- Individual approach and personal manager.
- Knowledge of the needs and prompt solutions of the client's tasks.
- No queues, delays and force majeure.
- A single window for processing documents and luggage.
- Compliance with the schedule and guarantee of punctuality.
- Additional services: on-board office, personal menu, etc.
- The desired flight range without tedious transfers.
- Daily departures and urgent orders of aircraft for rent.
- VIP class terminal for a pleasant pastime.
Getting used to the good is very easy, pleasant, and useful. Find out which plane will suit you. Italian Private Jets is a business at altitude and a complete reboot of business aviation.
2 000 flights
within 4-5 hours
and flight attendants
prices for private
flights to Italy
Italian Private Jets provides services for short-term and long-term rental of business jets, as well as VIP services. We work with both legal entities and individuals. A team of qualified employees can arrange a flight so that the flight is filled with only pleasant impressions for a long time. Besides the classic package that forms the basis of business aviation, we can offer all our clients the following:
- Organization of a transfer in any European country on a comfortable vehicle – car, helicopter, yacht, boat;
- Comprehensive service in VIP terminals and halls in Europe;
- Exclusive catering on board. If necessary, we will order the most exotic dishes or dietary meals;
- Booking accommodation – in a hotel, at a resort, on the islands.
- We will organize escort, security, and help to solve any non-standard task within the framework of business aviation.
We guarantee full transparency to each client in the organization of the flight at each of its stages. You can always contact a personal air broker if you need to make additions or change the departure schedule.
After signing a business jet rental agreement, you can pay for the service in cash, by bank card, cryptocurrency, or with an invoice. If necessary, we always meet customers halfway and select the most acceptable payment options for them. We cooperate with leading Italian and European banks – therefore, in most cases, we manage to make all the necessary payments promptly. We provide all the necessary documentation for your accounting department and prescribe transparent conditions for canceling flights (in case your plans have changed). We always try to find a consensus with the owners of the aircraft and make sure that the amount of the fine is minimal, especially if the flight was canceled due to force majeure.
How to pay for a flight
- We agree on the terms of the contract and send it to you by e-mail or messenger
- We issue you an invoice with a fixed price
- After the receipt of payment, we secure the board for you
If you have any questions or would like to get advice from our specialist, fill out the form below or call us.
Management of the company
Our international team brings together real business aviation professionals from all over the world. The staff of our company is expanding annually. The main selection criterion is - extensive experience in business aviation, customer orientation, and the ability to successfully perform even the most non-standard tasks. At the moment, we have 5 international offices in Italy, Great Britain, Latvia, Germany, and Cyprus. About 50 people are involved in the company's business processes. When ordering a flight from us, we guarantee that a personal aviation consultant will work with you, and they will be in touch 24/7 and answer all your questions: from choosing an aircraft model, optimizing the route, selecting the crew, and other important points, to solving personal catering issues, meeting guests, organizing security and other assignments.
Italian Private Jets guarantees the highest level of service. If you have any questions, you can always contact the company's management directly and resolve all issues. The main goal of our work is to do everything possible to make your flight as comfortable, pleasant, and safe as possible.
Our employees are people with broad views and diverse hobbies: sports, innovation, technology, and tourism. Thanks to this, we easily find a common language with customers, we are interested in the team. Italian Private Jets are, first of all, people who love their job, take on every task with passion, and are open to new experiences. This allows the company to occupy a leading position in the industry and the team – to enjoy the work.
The employees speak Italian, English, German, Spanish, French, Russian, and Greek. All documentation is provided in English. The successful work of the company is confirmed by many official certificates and various awards (a list of which is also given in the presentation).
If you have any questions, you can contact the management of the company directly. We are always open to dialogue and will be glad to hear your suggestions, as well as feedback on the work of employees.
Direct communication with the company management:
- Franco.Serra@private-jets.it - Head of the Rome office;
- Venere.Conte@private-jets.it - Head of the Milan office;
- Еvgeniy.Ozols@private-jets.it - Head of the Paphos office;
- Natalia.Keller@private-jets.it - Founder and CEO;
- Mike.Rice@private-jets.it - Executive Director.
For the organization of private flights in Europe and Italy, we recommend that you contact directly our best air brokers, who are guaranteed to select the best route and private jet for you. In addition, the company's employees are always ready to advise you on business aviation issues and make a prompt calculation of the cost of the flight.
TOP-5 of our best air brokers:
- Alonzo Ricci - 9 years experience in business aviation, responsible for Europe. Contacts: email@example.com
- Gianni Martinelli - 11 years experience in business aviation, responsible for domestic flights in Italy and Europe. Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sebastian Abramson - 12 years experience in business aviation, responsible for Asia and the Middle East. Contact: email@example.com
- Merryl Davidson - 9 years experience in business aviation, responsible for the US and Latin America. Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alice Wood - 9 years experience in business aviation, responsible for the direction and the Middle East. Contacts: email@example.com
Italian Private Jets is represented by three operating offices - in Rome, Milan and Paphos. All of them are located in the VIP terminal areas. At the end of the year, a full-fledged opening of an office in Riga is planned, which currently operates in a simplified mode. We ask you to coordinate the time of the visit in advance so that we can prepare all the necessary documents for issuing a pass. If you plan to arrive by car, please tell us the number of your car and we will reserve a place for you in the underground parking.
We want to emphasize that we are not limited to our offices. The philosophy of our company is a flexible and individual approach to each client. Therefore, we are always ready to meet in a place convenient for you or arrange a flight remotely.
Business aviation office in Rome
Address: 00054 Fiumicino, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy (Leonardo da Vinci International Airport)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours: daily from 7:30 to 23:00.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office:
Business aviation office in Milan
Address: 21010 Ferno, Province of Varese, Italy (Malpensa Airport)
Email address: email@example.com
Opening hours: daily from 7:00 to 23:30.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office:
Business aviation office in Paphos
Address: PF8M+VMG, Paphos, Cyprus (Paphos International Airport)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours: daily from 8:30 to 23:00.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office: