Airbus 318 Elite
- Manufacturer: Airbus
- Availability: Ready to fly
If you have any questions about this plane, call us +44-7857574938
- While the A320 family encompasses over a half-dozen variants, the smallest is the A318. It has a wingspan of just 111 feet and 11 inches. In terms of height, the A318 measures just a little over 41 feet tall. Regardless, the A318 is the smallest variant of the A320. It’s smaller than the A319, A320, A320E and A321.
- The A318 has an excellent safety record. Since being introduced in 2003 with Frontier Airlines, there have been no reported accidents involving the A318. With no reported accidents, passengers can rest assured knowing that the A318 is safe.
- Airbus designed the A318 primarily for short-distance flights. It has a maximum range of 3,100 nautical miles, making it somewhat restrictive for long-distance flights. Nonetheless, the A318 is still more than capable of performing short-distance flights. It supports up to 132 passengers and has a maximum range of 3,100 nautical miles.
- Like many other variants of the A320 family, the A318 features fly-by-wire controls. What are fly-by-wire controls exactly? They are electronic controls that feature a digital display interface. In the past, pilots were required to manual controls with mechanical knobs and buttons. Airbus pioneered fly-by-wire controls with its A320 family. Since then, more and more airplanes have transitioned away from manual controls. The A318 is one of several airplanes that feature fly-by-wire controls. Many airplanes still contain manual controls as a backup solution, but the primary method by which pilots control them is with fly-by-wire controls.
- The A318 is available in a standard version as well as an elite version. The A318 Elite was announced in November 2005. It features many of the same design specifications as the standard version but with a few nuances. For starters, the A318 Elite has a longer range. While the standard A318 has a maximum range of 3,100 nautical miles, the A318 Elite has a maximum range of 4,000 nautical miles. The A318 Elite is also available in two cabin layouts. The cabin layouts offer different passenger capacities.
Key Features 318 Elite:
- Passengers - 19 Pax
- Range - 4,847 Nautical Miles
- Cruise Speed - 629 Knots
- Ceiling - 35,000 Feet
- Fuel Burn - 600 GPH
REQUEST A CALL BACK!
Make an urgent calculation of the cost of a private flight!
The cost of a private flight
The air broker can tell the final cost of a private flight from Italy to European countries or other foreign countries only after determining the key parameters of the flight. The price of the flight depends on:
- The planned number of passengers;
- Business jet class. The cost is affected by the capacity of the aircraft, its cruising speed, the level of equipment on board, the flight range without refueling, fuel consumption, the year of production of the liner, and other factors;
- Flight season – it is more profitable to rent a business jet in advance before the start of the holiday season since the increasing demand for the service increases its cost, and the number of available aircraft significantly decreases;
- Flight route and distance;
- Duration of parking on the territory of the destination airport. Business jets are often immediately rented in both directions for business flights. In this case, the cost of the service includes parking and maintenance of the aircraft at the point of arrival;
- Service level. The cost of the flight can be increased if it is necessary to organize escort, security or to fulfill individual orders of the client, such as buying tickets for events, renting housing, etc.
After clarifying all the nuances of the flight, you will sign a contract. It will prescribe the final cost of the business jet flight. It will change only if the customer has changed the departure date, increased the number of passengers, or made other significant adjustments.
The cost of the flight on the Airbus 318 Elite includes:
- rental of a private plane with a pilot and crew along the entire route;
- payment of airport charges on the way;
- standard VIP meals for passengers;
- round-the-clock informing of the customer or his authorized persons about the progress of the flight;
- parking at the following airports;
- accommodation of crew members in a hotel (if necessary);
- fast customs and passport control services.
The cost of renting an airplane does not include:
- extension of airport opening hours if necessary;
- de-icing treatment of the aircraft.
Prices for private flights within Italy
- Rome (CIA) - Verona (VRN) ~ 8200 EUR
- Milan (LIN) - Olbia (OLB) ~ 8500 EUR
- Napoli (NAP) - Carpi (LIDU) ~ 7000 EUR
- Turin (TRN) - Bari (BRI) ~ 12 000 EUR
- Palermo (PMO) - Florence (FLR) ~ 10 000 EUR
- Venice (VCE) - Milan (MXP) ~ 6 800 EUR
- Genova (GOA) - Napoli (NAP) ~ 10 100 EUR
- Bologna (BLQ) - Milan (LIN) ~ 4 800 EUR
- Florence (FLR) - Rome (FCO) ~ 7 000 EUR
- Bari (BRI) - Rimini (RMI) ~ 9 700 EUR
- Catania (CTA) - Palermo (PMO) ~ 10 500 EUR
- Cagliari (CAG) - Verona (VRN) ~ 10 300 EUR
- Palermo (PMO) - Venice (VCE) ~ 11 200 EUR
- Rimini (RMI) - Milan (MXP) ~ 11 200 EUR
- Reggio Calabria (REG) - Turin (TRN) ~ 14 400 EUR
- Verona (VRN) - Rome (FCO) ~ 7 600 EUR
- Messina (REG) - Napoli (NAP) ~ 10 800 EUR
- Bergamo (BGY) - Bologna (BLQ) ~ 5 900 EUR
- Pisa (PSA) - Florence (FLR) ~ 8 000 EUR
- Como (MXP) - Rome (CIA) ~ 9 000 EUR
- Carpi (LIDU) - Milan (LIN) ~ 6 300 EUR
- Siena (SAY) - Palermo (PMO) ~ 10 500 EUR
- Olbia (OLB) - Milan (MXP) ~ 8 900 EUR
- Genova (GOA) - Bologna (BLQ) ~ 5 700 EUR
- Lampedusa (LMP) - Rome (CIA) ~ 12 600 EUR
- Lamezia Terme (SUF) - Milan (LIN) ~ 12 800 EUR
The price is based on a 2-passenger flight on a private 318 Elite or similar models. However, these are only approximate figures, please contact our managers for exact information.
Prices for international private flights
- Milan - Nice ~ 7 200 EUR;
- Milan - Munich ~ 8 500 EUR;
- Milan - Geneva ~ 8 800 EUR;
- Milan - Paris ~ 9 400 EUR;
- Milan - Zurich ~ 7 700 EUR;
- Milan - Ibiza ~ 13 800 EUR;
- Milan - Cannes ~ 8 500 EUR;
- Milan - Bern ~ 7 400 EUR;
- Milan - Malaga ~ 17 800 EUR;
- Milan - London ~ 13 500 EUR;
- Milan - Palma de Mallorca ~ 12 700 EUR;
- Milan - Athens ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan - Madrid ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan - Frankfurt ~ 9 500 EUR;
- Milan - Barcelona ~ 11 500 EUR;
- Milan - Dubai ~ 60 000 EUR;
- Milan - Vienna ~ 10 000 EUR;
- Milan - Warsaw ~ 12 500 EUR;
- Milan - Hamburg ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan - Belgrade ~ 12 000 EUR;
- Milan - Sofia ~ 12 800 EUR;
- Milan - Brussels ~ 10 500 EUR;
- Milan - Dublin ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan - Cologne ~ 10 200 EUR;
- Milan - Stockholm ~ 15 800 EUR;
- Milan - Tirana ~ 12 800 EUR;
- Milan - Marseille ~ 9 000 EUR;
- Milan - Zagreb ~ 8 700 EUR;
- Milan - Copenhagen ~ 12 000 EUR;
- Milan - Krakow ~ 11 800 EUR;
- Milan - Frankfurt ~ 9 700 EUR;
- Milan - Oslo ~ 15 800 EUR;
- Milan - Zaragoza ~ 13 600 EUR;
- Milan - Sevilla ~ 18 000 EUR;
- Milan - Helsinki ~ 17 900 EUR;
- Milan - Athens ~ 16 600 EUR;
- Milan - Rotterdam ~ 11 800 EUR;
- Milan - Stuttgart ~ 8 400 EUR;
- Milan - Vilnius ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan - Dortmund ~ 10 000 EUR;
- Milan - Gothenburg ~ 14 500 EUR;
- Milan - Lisbon ~ 17 800 EUR;
- Milan - Antwerp ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan - Lyon ~ 8 400 EUR;
- Milan - Skopje ~ 12 900 EUR;
- Milan - Almaty ~ 73 000 EUR;
- Milan - Nur-Sultan ~ 60 000 EUR;
- Milan - Reykjavik ~ 27 000 EUR;
- Milan - Dubrovnik ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan - Innsbruck ~ 7 700 EUR;
- Milan - Moscow ~ 25 000 EUR;
- Milan - Minsk ~ 19 000 EUR;
- Milan - Monaco ~ 7 000 EUR;
- Milan - Amsterdam ~ 11 500 EUR;
- Milan - Berlin ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan - Budapest ~ 10 700 EUR;
- Milan - Larnaca ~ 21 000 EUR;
- Milan - Tel Aviv ~ 25 000 EUR;
- Milan - Chambery ~ 8 000 EUR;
- Milan - Prague ~ 9 600 EUR;
- Milan - Riga ~ 15 500 EUR;
- Milan - Malta ~ 14 500 EUR;
- Milan - Istanbul ~ 17 000 EUR;
- Milan - Madeira ~ 25 000 EUR;
- Milan - Doha ~ 59 000 EUR;
- Milan - Delhi ~ 95 000 EUR;
- Milan - Anguilla ~ 135 000 EUR;
- Milan - Bali ~ 160 000 EUR;
- Milan - Barbados ~ 140 000 EUR;
- Milan - Fiji ~ 110 000 EUR;
- Milan - Belize ~ 120 000 EUR;
- Milan - Las Vegas ~ 180 000 EUR;
- Milan - Pattaya ~ 160 000 EUR;
- Milan - Bangkok ~ 150 000 EUR;
- Milan - Hong Kong ~ 170 000 EUR;
- Milan - GOA ~ 100 000 EUR;
- Milan - Singapore ~ 190 000 EUR;
- Milan - New York ~ 115 000 EUR;
- Milan - Tokyo ~ 200 000 EUR;
- Milan - Toronto ~ 125 000 EUR;
- Milan - Johannesburg ~ 190 000 EUR;
- Milan - Colombo ~ 185 000 EUR;
- Milan - Kuala Lumpur ~ 220 000 EUR;
- Milan - Los Angeles ~ 190 00 EUR;
- Milan - Miami ~ 150 000 EUR;
- Milan - Macau ~ 210 000 EUR;
- Milan - Seychelles ~ 130 000 EUR;
- Milan - Maldives ~ 150 000 EUR;
- Milan - Virgin Island ~ 140 000 EUR;
- Milan - Bahamas ~ 155 000 EUR;
- Milan - Hawaiian Islands ~ 160 000 EUR;
* Estimated price before taxes & fees.
Stages of preparation for flight on the 318 Elite
After submitting the application, the organization of the flight takes place in 4 stages:
- The first is flight planning. Flight requests are sent, and private planes suitable for the client's requirements are selected. As a rule, initially, we send 3-6 options to the client. If one of them responds to you, we will book a business jet, and if not, we will adjust and continue the search. The technical department deals with security issues, and the legal department controls all the international subtleties of flight organization;
- A contract is concluded with the client. The contract prescribes the duties and responsibilities of the parties, the date of departure, the level of service, additional services. It is mandatory to indicate the cost of the flight and payment terms;
- The third stage involves providing a flight. The team of air brokers responsible for the organization of the flight repeatedly checks requests for take-off and landing of aircraft and for parking at the airport. Specialists are also responsible for receiving slots, submitting requests to aviation services, to VIP halls, catering on board, transfer;
- The fourth stage is the private flight itself. A personal aviation consultant is engaged in passenger registration, ordering passes. The broker has all the relevant information about the status of the flight and will help you go through all the procedures in an accelerated version.
The service is considered completed only after passengers land at the airport and pass all customs procedures. In almost every European airport, we have our own employees who are able to provide assistance and promptly solve any difficulties that arise.
Online calculator of the cost of a private plane flight
The calculator for calculating the cost of renting a private jet in the Italian Private Jets company is a convenient tool that will allow you to choose the best flight option online. Charter flights on 318 Elite do not have stable prices, unlike regular flights. This is due to the fact that each client can have their own wishes on the type of liner, comfort level, additional services, and flight route. The online calculator allows you to find flights around the world, create a budget and conduct a preliminary search for an airplane with a crew. You will not have to spend time searching, collecting, and analyzing ready-made offers from air brokers, operators, and owners of business jets.
Fill out all the fields of the form, as well as specify your contact details. If you want to make the calculation as accurate as possible, we ask you to fill out the application with as many details as possible. The answer will be sent to your email or messenger in automatic mode. Also, all the details of the calculation can be clarified with the consultant online - in any way convenient for you (via WhatsApp, Telegram, email, or chat on the website).
Flight cost calculator
Please note that the prices are indicative - we recommend contacting our company's manager for a more accurate calculation. They will make a calculation for free, taking into account the specifics of your flight (number of passengers, aircraft model, crew, etc.) - thus, you will be able to get the exact cost of your flight in 15-30 minutes.
After signing a Airbus 318 Elite business jet rental agreement, you can pay for the service in cash, by bank card, cryptocurrency, or with an invoice. If necessary, we always meet customers halfway and select the most acceptable payment options for them. We cooperate with leading Italian and European banks – therefore, in most cases, we manage to make all the necessary payments promptly.
We provide all the necessary documentation for your accounting department and prescribe transparent conditions for canceling flights (in case your plans have changed). We always try to find a consensus with the owners of the aircraft and make sure that the amount of the fine is minimal, especially if the flight was canceled due to force majeure.
How to pay for a flight
- We agree on the terms of the contract and send it to you by e-mail or messenger
- We issue you an invoice with a fixed price
- After the receipt of payment, we secure the board for you
If you have any questions or would like to get advice from our specialist, fill out the form below or call us.
Airbus ACJ318 Enhanced - an upgrade of elite aviation.
The Airbus A318 airliner is the shortest of all the narrow-body aircraft of the Airbus A320 family, serving not very busy routes of up to 6,000 km. In development, the aircraft was under the name Airbus A319 M3, which shows its origin from this model. The new model differs from the A319 in having a fuselage shortened by 2.39 m. From the Airbus A320, the reduction in length of the A318 was as much as 6 meters.
The Airbus A320 series includes models A318, A319, A320 and A321. The Airbus A318 has a modification of the A318 Elite, which serves charter flights or VIP travel distances up to 7,400 km. This model takes on board only 14-18 passengers. And the Airbus A318 cabin configuration for economy and business classes, can carry 107 passengers at a time. Sale of Airbus 318 for airlines will allow the latter to provide rational and economical service routes with low passenger density or corporate charter flights.
Modern aviation technologies are represented both in the Airbus A318 avionics and in the passenger cabin. The latest design wing was the first noticeable embodiment of innovation in the Airbus 318, and the smooth lift of the aircraft is felt in practice through the use of ultralight materials for the cabin and fuselage cladding. The consequence of reduced weight is lower fuel consumption and improved maneuverability of the aircraft, which means greater flight safety and comfort in difficult weather conditions.
The power plant in Airbus A318 is represented by the legendary Pratt&WhitneyPW6000 with a thrust of 10.0-10.8 tf each. In case the model is equipped with CFMI CFM56-5B/P engines, the thrust of each turbofan decreases to 9.8-10.6 tf respectively.
Despite the narrow fuselage, the width of the Airbus A318 cabin itself is 3.7 m. If we abandon the business class seats, the Airbus A318 single class aircraft will have 132 seats for those who refuse the increased comfort for the sake of a flight speed of 2,750 to 6,000 km, depending on the load. The maximum cruise speed is 890 km/h at an altitude of 11,900 meters. The small aircraft is suitable for charter flights and the operation of commercial and private airports which provide the necessary runway length of 1,360 meters.
The cockpit in the Airbus A318 is largely similar to other models in the series, but the model is distinguished by the use of a new digital remote control system. Airlines will benefit from the offer to sell aircraft of this model if they are going to serve short- and medium-range flights.
The Airbus Challenger 605 aircraft is among the top 50 most popular models of business aviation in Italy and Europe. It is perfect for making a private flight, thanks to the high level of comfort and reliability. The business jet has proven itself well among pilots, they note the improved control system, the latest security systems, and trouble-free engines. We should also note the cabin of the aircraft, which is distinguished by thoughtful ergonomics and allows passengers to feel comfortable. All these qualities have made the Challenger 605 an excellent option for flights within Europe. Moreover, private jet is actively used by Italian business aviation for domestic flights. Depending on the layout of the cabin, it can be used for vacation flights, business flights, and even small group flights. Experts note the roomy luggage compartment of the business jet, which allows customers not to think about restrictions and take everything they need to the plane.
Italian Private Jets aviation broker will help you to rent a Airbus Challenger 605 and arrange a flight, taking into account all your wishes. Our database contains more than 320 variations of this aircraft, differing in the year of manufacture, layout, interior trim, and other important nuances. Experts will help you compare and choose the best option based on your wishes and considering the price/quality ratio. We have gained 15 years of successful work in business aviation, we have accumulated vast experience that allows us to take into account all the nuances of organizing a private flight and choosing a business jet. Photo and video materials are provided for each model so that you can visualize the aircraft and study all its features. A personal air broker will tell you about all the subtleties of this aircraft in relation to your route. You can also ask him/her any questions regarding the capacity of the luggage compartment, the height of the ceiling, and other technical characteristics. All our employees are true business aviation professionals who will tell you in detail about each plane and help you book it.
We offer flexible booking conditions for a Airbus Challenger 605 private jet. You can pay for the flight in euros or dollars, through an invoice account of a European bank, in cash, by card, and in cryptocurrency. The priority method is an invoice, but we are always ready to meet our customers halfway and try to find a solution that is convenient for you. All flights are conducted officially, and the company's managers, if necessary, will provide you with all the necessary documents for accounting. The company's activities are regulated by European standards of service and document management. At the same time, we guarantee complete confidentiality of flights. If necessary, we will help to achieve the deletion of flight data in systems such as Flightradar and ensure maximum privacy. Italian Private Jets works with both individuals and legal entities. We guarantee an individual approach to each client, regardless of the budget and type of flight.
How do I book a Airbus Challenger 605 for a private flight?
If you want to rent a Airbus Challenger 605 private jet, use the online form on the website or contact our operators in any way convenient for you (phone, email, or messengers). Italian Private Jets air brokers will be happy to answer all your questions and help you book this aircraft in the layout you need. Our databases contain business jets of this model of various years of production - the most recent aircraft released this year are available to customers. However, it should be borne in mind that the newer the aircraft is, the higher its flight cost will be. At the same time, if you were offered a five- or even ten-year-old Challenger 605, do not be afraid. Private planes undergo very thorough maintenance, and such an age of the liner does not in any way affect the level of flight safety. Many customers use the analogy with cars - the older it is, the more it will break. This is partly true, but the level of service and technical standards of business jets are radically different. We offer you only 100% proven options. Therefore, air brokers often offer models which are 5-10 years old in order to save your budget and make the flight more financially profitable. However, if you want to fly exclusively on the new Airbus Challenger 605 - no problem, we will find a suitable option and help you book it.
ACJ318 is the most compact and affordable of Airbus business airliners, which, however, does not prevent it from confidently leading its class in terms of cabin space. It is based on the A318 passenger aircraft. Liners without interior, with additional fuel tanks and some other modifications are equipped with the cabin in Airbus' own completion center or delivered to one of the other centers for the design project.
Equipped with an electric remote control system, the ACJ318 is certified for operation in demanding airports, such as London City, where it passes both glide path requirements and noise levels.
The modern version of the ACJ318 Enhanced is complemented by a set of standard modifications, including a new cabin design with various aesthetic and functional enhancements, such as a domed ceiling and new seats, an improved entertainment system, as well as options: new wingtips sharklets that increase aerodynamic efficiency, a full-size built-in shower cabin, multicolor dynamic illumination. Wi-Fi, satellite communications and other business functions are available on board.
Although the ACJ318 does not differ much from traditional long-haul business jets in terms of its external dimensions and the space occupied on the apron, inside it is much more spacious than even BBJ liners, which is achieved by a wider and higher cabin. The large volume gives the interior a homely feel unavailable on lighter jets. The standard layout can accommodate up to 19 people. There is enough space for a separate bedroom, and for a shower cabin, and for a spacious living room with a TV and a dining room. The liner has tri-zone climate control and state-of-the-art touch-screen electronic control for all salon systems.
Changes to the standard equipment of the Airbus ACJ318 are made to everything: more elegant interior design with domed ceilings and controllable LED-lighting, larger living room, new seats, small cinema hall, shower with a sink, entertainment systems and HDTV for Blu-ray player video playback.
Another aspect of the smart interior is control of in-flight functions via iPad. Comfort during the flight is improved with additional soundproofing and a humidifier.
As before customers are offered a wide choice of colors for cabin decoration, leather and fabrics.
The Airbus family of corporate aircraft is one of the world's leading aircraft manufacturers and is popular with companies, individuals and governments. To date, more than 170 orders have been placed for Airbus ACJ318 business jets.
The aircraft is offered with 14 to 18 seats and has a range of up to 8,000 km. The maximum flight altitude of the Airbus ACJ318 is 12 km and its top speed is 952 km/hour.
|Cabin length (m)||21,62|
|Cabin width (m)||3,70|
|Cabin height (m)||2,25|
|Interior volume (cubic meter)||179,98|
|Luggage compartment volume (cubic meters)||12,17|
|Cruise speed (km/h)||898|
|Maximum flight altitude (m)||12500|
|Optimal number of passengers (persons)||8|
|Max takeoff weight (kg)||67993|
|Flight range (km)||7800|
|Maximum number of passengers (PAX)||19|