Private jets in Antananarivo
Italian Private Jets aviation broker will take care of all the nuances of organizing a private flight to Antananarivo. We have got 15 years of successful work in European business aviation, we have accumulated a lot of experience and opportunities to implement aviation tasks of any complexity. More than 8000 business jets of various types are available to customers: long-haul, turboprop, light, and large airliners. Our experts will help you choose a private jet suitable for you based on the flight route, budget, and your wishes. We will offer you from 3 to 6 optimal options and tell you about the features of each of them already in 30-50 minutes after contacting us. If you don’t like any of the suggestions, we will correct the initial data and continue to search for the best option. We work on our own unique database of private aircraft, which has no analogs. It combines 4 of the largest European catalogs, which are supplemented by their own established contacts with operators and owners of business jets. Moreover, this tool includes Empty Legs and Jet Sharing flights to Antananarivo, which allows you to find options for flights of all types.
If you want to find out the cost of a business aviation flight to Antananarivo, you can send an application by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone. WhatsApp and Telegram messengers are also available, and the operator will be able to respond to you as quickly as possible. All calculations and consultations are made free of charge and do not oblige you to anything. As for information, we ask you to specify the flight route (departure and arrival airport), dates, number of passengers, and wishes for the aircraft. If you want to find out the approximate price online, use a special calculator directly on the website:
If you want to make the calculation of the price of a flight to Antananarivo as accurate as possible, we will ask you to fill out the application in detail. The answer will be sent to your email or messenger in automatic mode. We guarantee confidentiality and security of data transmission with anti-spam protection. Moreover, all the details of calculating the cost of a private flight can be clarified with a consultant online - in any way convenient for you (via WhatsApp, Telegram, email, or chat on the website). The most profitable flight options to Antananarivo are offered by European and Italian business aviation. This is due to the developed infrastructure, a large number of airports and private airfields, as well as the basing of many business jets. However, we work all over the world and flights are also possible from Asia, the Middle East, and the USA. If there is no suitable private plane at the airport you need, we will arrange its operational approach on specific dates.
The Antananarivo International Business Aviation Terminal is perfectly adapted to receive private aircraft. High-quality runways and thoughtful infrastructure allow you to use both small business jets and large airliners. The airport actively accepts flights from Italy and Europe. You will be able to take advantage of all the benefits of the VIP terminal and accelerated customs clearance. Our staff will meet you at Antananarivo Airport and help you arrange a car transfer. There is a helipad nearby - if the client wishes, we can arrange a further transfer to the destination by business class helicopter. Details can be clarified with the operators of Italian Private Jets.
Besides organizing departures and arrivals at Antananarivo Airport, we are ready to assist in the charter of a business jet. Parking is possible in one of the hangars of the VIP terminal or in the open air. This service is especially relevant if you book a flight on a complex route and parking at the airport will last more than 2-4 days. In any case, we will study all possible options and offer you the best one based on the characteristics of your flight.
Private flights to Antananarivo
Based on the statistics of European air brokers, flights on the Italy - Antananarivo route are very popular and are among the top 50 main destinations. Over the past 12 months, more than 10,500 passengers have used the VIP terminal, not counting the main terminals of the airport. We organize both individual charters for 1-2 people and family flights. Regardless of the type of flight, we guarantee a high level of comfort, safety, and confidentiality. You will be able to take advantage of all the benefits of business aviation, and at each stage, you will be accompanied by an experienced aviation expert. We are glad to welcome pets, and if you want to take your pet with you, we will arrange all the nuances without any problems. Italian Private Jets aviation broker has extensive experience in organizing private flights with dogs, cats, and parrots on board. These options are available both for classic business jet rentals and for return flights using the Empty Legs system.
Besides the direct organization of a private flight to Antananarivo, we provide a full range of concierge services. For example, we will be happy to help you collect all the necessary documents, offer exclusive meals from the best European restaurants, arrange a transfer to the resort by helicopter or premium car, book accommodation or a hotel. This is only a small part of the tasks that can be solved due to personal assistants. Extensive experience in business aviation has taught us an individual approach to any task. The presence of connections and acquaintances helps us to quickly solve all problems that arise.
REQUEST A CALL BACK!
Make an urgent calculation of the cost of a private flight!
Prices for private plane flights from Italy to Antananarivo
As we have written above, the cost of a flight in business aviation is formed from many factors. Therefore, in each request, we take into account the individual wishes of the client and the current market situation. The difference in prices along the same routes can be very significant. The most accurate and fastest way to find out the cost of your flight is to leave a request on the website - the consultant will contact you within 20-30 minutes, clarify all the details and calculate all possible options. We will make them into a beautiful commercial offer, where it will be clearly shown: what makes up the cost, the features of specific aircraft, and booking conditions. Below we have collected approximate prices for flights by private plane from Italy to Antananarivo:
- Rome (CIA) - Antananarivo (TNR) ~ 171 100 EUR
- Milan (LIN) - Antananarivo (TNR) ~ 195 400 EUR
- Napoli (NAP) - Antananarivo (TNR) ~ 168 300 EUR
- Turin (TRN) - Antananarivo (TNR) ~ 197 500 EUR
- Palermo (PMO) - Antananarivo (TNR) ~ 167 900 EUR
- Venice (VCE) - Antananarivo (TNR) ~ 174 900 EUR
- Florence (FLR) - Antananarivo (TNR) ~ 192 700 EUR
- Rimini (RMI) - Antananarivo (TNR) ~ 173 100 EUR
- Pisa (PSA) - Antananarivo (TNR) ~ 175 400 EUR
- Olbia (OLB) - Antananarivo (TNR) ~ 174 200 EUR
Please note that prices are indicative and may vary both up and down depending on the market situation, aircraft model, and other factors. Departures from other Italian cities are also possible, and these options are indicated as an example. Moreover, return flights are possible on the Antananarivo - Italy route or to other European cities.
Prices for international flights to Antananarivo
Antananarivo Airport receives hundreds of international flights daily, both civil and business aviation. In the list below, we have collected the current prices for intercontinental flights, as well as flights to European cities. These are approximate figures taken from flights that have already been completed. More detailed information, taking into account current prices, can be obtained free of charge from Italian Private Jets air brokers or at the Antananarivo Business Aviation Center.
Examples of prices for the most popular destinations:
- Antananarivo - Nice ~ 191 400 EUR;
- Antananarivo - Munich ~ 196 400 EUR;
- Antananarivo - Geneva ~ 199 900 EUR;
- Antananarivo - Paris ~ 203 500 EUR;
- Antananarivo - Zurich ~ 193 000 EUR;
- Antananarivo - Cannes ~ 199 200 EUR;
- Antananarivo - Bern ~ 198 900 EUR;
- Antananarivo - Malaga ~ 196 700 EUR;
- Antananarivo - London ~ 216 900 EUR;
- Antananarivo - Palma de Mallorca ~ 181 400 EUR;
- Antananarivo - Athens ~ 150 300 EUR;
- Antananarivo - Madrid ~ 205 600 EUR;
- Antananarivo - Frankfurt ~ 204 500 EUR;
- Antananarivo - Barcelona ~ 196 400 EUR;
- Antananarivo - Dubai ~ 132 600 EUR;
- Antananarivo - Warsaw ~ 196 600 EUR;
- Antananarivo - Hamburg ~ 211 300 EUR;
- Antananarivo - Brussels ~ 203 000 EUR;
- Antananarivo - Stockholm ~ 215 100 EUR;
- Antananarivo - Marseille ~ 195 500 EUR;
- Antananarivo - Malta ~ 160 600 EUR;
The price is for a one-way flight. It is valid for the flight to Antananarivo, as well as for the flight from Antananarivo. We will be glad to advise you and help you navigate the current prices.
Prices depending on the type of private jet
Italian Private Jets offers private flights in various aircraft categories. The types of aircraft in each category vary in price, range, interior space, passenger capacity, and flight speed. Below we have clearly shown the differences in the cost of the flight, depending on the type of business jet. Approximate data are shown, at the price of 1 flight hour, for various classes:
Very Light Jets
- Price per Hour - 2300 - 2500 €
- Pax: 2 - 4 passengers
- Range: 2:45 - 3:15 hrs
- Speed: 330 - 371 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 4.2 - 4.9 ft
- Price per Hour - 2600 - $3200 €
- Pax: 6 - 7 passengers
- Range: 2:45 - 5:30 hrs
- Speed: 308 - 492 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 4.1 - 5.0 ft
Super Light Jets
- Price per Hour - 3000 - 3600 €
- Pax: 7 - 8 passengers
- Range: 4:00 - 5:30 hrs
- Speed: 383 - 465 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 4.1 - 5.0 ft
- Price per Hour - 3300 - 4400 €
- Pax: 8 - 9 passengers
- Range: 2:30 - 8:00 hrs
- Speed: 374 - 470 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 4.8 - 5.9 ft
Super Midsize Jets
- Price per Hour - 4400 - 6500 €
- Pax: 8 - 10 passengers
- Range: 5:30 - 8:00 hrs
- Speed: 375 - 530 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 5.7 - 6.3 ft
- Price per Hour - 5500 - 8000 €
- Pax: 10 - 16 passengers
- Range: 3:00 - 13:00 hrs
- Speed: 485 - 513 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 5.9 - 6.2 ft
Ultra Long Range Jets
- Price per Hour - 8000 - 12000 €
- Pax: 12 - 16 passengers
- Range: 10:00 - 17:00 hrs
- Speed: 368 - 516 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 6.0 - 6.4 ft
- Price per Hour - 8000 - 14000 €
- Pax 16 - 50 passengers
- Range 2:00 - 16:00 hrs
- Speed: 469 - 485 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 6.5 - 7.3 ft
- Price per Hour - 1600 - 2700 €
- Pax: 3 - 8 passengers
- Range: 1:15 - 4:00 hrs
- Speed: 96 - 190 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 3.9 - 6.0 ft
If you want to make it easier to choose the right aircraft, we have prepared 4 clear package offers that clearly show the advantages of each of them.
1) Connect Package:
- the cost of the flight from 4,000 €;
- aircraft for flights within Europe. They are ideal for one-day trips: a business meeting, weekend shopping, meeting with friends, or going to an exhibition.
- the duration of the flight is not more than 2 hours;
- cabin capacity - up to 4 people;
- the following aircraft are used: Embraer Phenom 100, 300, as well as the Cessna CJ 1-2-3 series, etc.
2) Premium Package:
- the cost of the flight starts from 8 000 €;
- ideal for those cases when you need an individual flight without additional expenses;
- flight duration no more than 3.5 hours;
- cabin capacity - up to 6 passengers;
- the following aircraft are used: Cessna Citation XLS+, Hawker 750 / 800 XP, etc.
3) Luxe package:
- the cost of the flight from 20,000 €;
- a comfortable private jet for long flights. It allows you to get to any part of Europe without stopping, as well as to the Maldives or New York with refueling;
- the duration of the flight is not more than 6 hours;
- the capacity of the cabin depends on the model, the optimal line-up is for 6, 14, and 18 people;
- the following aircraft are used: Legacy 500 / 600 / 650 , Challenger 604 / 605 / 650 , Gulfstream 200 / 280, etc.
4) Elite package:
- flight cost from 45,000 €;
- flagships among business jets for special occasions. They are ideal for long-distance flights to the Maldives, the Bahamas, or across the ocean;
- flight duration is no more than 14 hours;
- cabin capacity - up to 15 people;
- the following aircraft are used: Falcon 7X, Gulfstream 550 / 650, etc.
VIP class aviation offers to plunge into the world of comfort and serene tranquility. You can feel at home and fly without stress and nerves. Italian Private Jets personal managers will solve any nuance when organizing a flight. Trust us, and we will arrange your flight with comfort and safety.
Online calculator of the cost of a private plane flight
The calculator for calculating the cost of renting a private jet in the Italian Private Jets company is a convenient tool that will allow you to choose the best flight option online. Charter flights in Antananarivo do not have stable prices, unlike regular flights. This is due to the fact that each client can have their own wishes on the type of liner, comfort level, additional services, and flight route. The online calculator allows you to find flights around the world, create a budget and conduct a preliminary search for an airplane with a crew. You will not have to spend time searching, collecting, and analyzing ready-made offers from air brokers, operators, and owners of business jets.
Fill out all the fields of the form, as well as specify your contact details. If you want to make the calculation as accurate as possible, we ask you to fill out the application with as many details as possible. The answer will be sent to your email or messenger in automatic mode. Also, all the details of the calculation can be clarified with the consultant online - in any way convenient for you (via WhatsApp, Telegram, email, or chat on the website).
Flight cost calculator
Please note that the prices are indicative - we recommend contacting our company's manager for a more accurate calculation. They will make a calculation for free, taking into account the specifics of your flight (number of passengers, aircraft model, crew, etc.) - thus, you will be able to get the exact cost of your flight to Antananarivo in 15-30 minutes.
How the Private Flight Calculator works
You just need to provide the following parameters in the online calculator:
- Arrival and departure city
- Features of a charter flight – whether you need a return flight
- Approximate date of the aircraft rental
- Number of passengers
- Contact information for feedback − your phone
Our aviation expert will provide you with a calculation of the cost of the flight within 15 minutes. We will select exactly the aircraft that you need, taking into account your wishes, the number of passengers, and the destination. In particular, it is possible to organize urgent departures.
Each application is an individual calculation. As a rule, Italian Private Jets specialists provide 3-6 variants of aircraft with different prices, suitable technical characteristics, and layouts. When contacting us, you can be sure that we will select the best conditions for renting an airliner. Each client gets a personal air broker, who will consult on all issues, select a suitable aircraft and organize the entire process from the first request to a successful landing at the destination airport. We have extensive experience in organizing private flights of any level and complexity. There are sometimes clients who have applied to other companies, and other air brokers said that their demands were impossible to implement. We can, and we do it, we take into account your wishes for the flight.
Business Aviation Terminal at Antananarivo Airport
Private planes arriving in Antananarivo land at the Ivato airport. Which is located 15 km to the southeast of Antananarivo and is the busiest airport in Madagascar. The most important information about him:
- Exact name: Ivato Airport (Antananarivo International Airport), FMMI, Madagascar.
- Airport address: Aéroport International d'Ivato, Route Crocfarm, Soamanandray, Andraondrikely, Analamanga, Province d’Antananarivo, 105, Madagascar.
- Located 15 km to the southeast of Antananarivo.
- Helpline: +261 20 22 440 41
- Availability of a VIP room: yes
- Airport coordinates: -18.82830578, 47.46688084
- IATA letter code of the airport: TNR.
- The ICAO code for the airport is FMMI.
- Time zone: +3.0
- Runway length: 3100 m
- Runway height: 45 m
- Opening year: 1931
- Number of terminals: 1
- Language: Malagasy
- Currency: MGA
This airport is actively used for business aviation purposes. The largest number of flights is carried out to European destinations, including Italy. It is able to accept both small aircraft (jet and turboprop) and large airliners. It is possible to organize parking of a business jet while waiting for the return flight. Also, if necessary, we can arrange a meeting and further transfer to your destination.
Types of business jet flights
Business aviation is no longer the privilege of the super-rich. The cost of renting a private jet has become much more affordable. You can book an individual flight or rent a flight at the price of a regular business class. Italian Private Jets company is a real expert in business aviation, we will be happy to become your reliable partner. The list of the leading areas of our activity includes the rental of a personal aircraft, the organization of group charters, and affordable solutions for corporate clients. We have a large fleet of aircraft of various capacities, an experienced team, and the most convenient service. Employees of our company can quickly organize any type of flight in compliance with all formalities.
- Tourist flights. Business jet allows tourists to go to the resorts of Verona and Sicily, to Venice and Rome. Travelers often go to exotic islands and ski resorts from Italy;
- Corporate flights. It implies flights of employees of the same company or business partners. Using a corporate flight, they fly to rest, study together, or take part in seminars in other cities;
- Family flights. We organize a family trip with the maximum level of comfort and safety;
- VIP charters. They are used when it is necessary to organize a flight of famous people in show business;
- Sightseeing tour. If you want to see the sights from the air, then you can order an air tour lasting 1-3 hours;
- Medical flights. This is what flights with a patient on board are called. They order a medical plane or helicopter if it is necessary to deliver a seriously ill patient for surgery or treatment to a large medical center in the country or neighboring countries. Ambulance planes are equipped with equipment to provide emergency assistance on board, and the passenger flies accompanied by a team of paramedics;
- Cargo flights. Some particularly valuable goods, products with a short sales period, or fragile items can only be delivered to their destination by air. A cargo plane is also rented if the cargo needs to be delivered as quickly as possible;
- Exclusive flights. Ordering a business jet for event flights and special events;
- Special flights. These are the flights of top officials of the state and private officials. When organizing special flights, security and confidentiality are strictly observed, there are conditions on board that allow for constant communication with the earth;
Flying on a private plane allows you to move through the air as quickly, comfortably, and safely as possible. A personal manager will listen to all your wishes and discuss additional conditions with you. You can fly by yourself or transport passengers incognito, order a banquet, and have exclusive meals on board. Besides that, our customers can take pets on board (to the salon) – dogs, cats, and parrots. We will help you to collect all the necessary documents and approvals. Another advantage is that you will not need to check in your luggage – in most cases, bags or sports equipment are also placed in a special compartment in the cabin.
Business Aviation aircraft models at Antananarivo Airport
If we talk in general about the most popular private planes that are used for flights around Europe, including to Antananarivo, the top 10 models of this year include:
- Dassault Falcon 7X - 75 models available;
- Gulfstream G200 - more than 59 models available;
- Cessna Citation CJ4 - 83 models available;
- Gulfstream G600 - 46 models available;
- Gulfstream G450 - 65 models available;
- Dassault Falcon 2000 - 44 models available;
- Bombardier Challenger 604 - 119 models available;
- Gulfstream GIVSP - 50 models available;
- Gulfstream G650ER - 39 models available;
- Gulfstream G550 - 51 models available.
These business jets have proven themselves well among European residents, due to their reliability, safety, and comfort. If you want to rent one of them for a private flight, we will be happy to advise you on the options available in the catalog, as well as the difference between aircraft by year of manufacture, cabin layout, and other important nuances.
Book a flight
You can book a private flight to Antananarivo online through a special form on the website. After receiving the request, the air broker will contact you to clarify the details, after which we will promptly provide suitable options. At the same time, if you are not satisfied with the price, the year of manufacture of the aircraft, or any other nuances, we will adjust the search and offer alternative options.
You can also order a private jet rental via WhatsApp, Telegram, and e-mail messengers. The company accepts orders around the clock. It is possible to organize urgent flights from / to Antananarivo, in 3-5 hours after the request. However, if you want to get the perfect option, we recommend that you make applications in advance so that the operator has more time to search for a business jet and negotiate terms with its owner.
Stages of flight preparation
After submitting the application, the organization of the flight takes place in 4 stages:
- The first is flight planning. Flight requests are sent, and private planes suitable for the client's requirements are selected. As a rule, initially, we send 3-6 options to the client. If one of them responds to you, we will book a business jet, and if not, we will adjust and continue the search. The technical department deals with security issues, and the legal department controls all the international subtleties of flight organization;
- A contract is concluded with the client. The contract prescribes the duties and responsibilities of the parties, the date of departure, the level of service, additional services. It is mandatory to indicate the cost of the flight and payment terms;
- The third stage involves providing a flight. The team of air brokers responsible for the organization of the flight repeatedly checks requests for take-off and landing of aircraft and for parking at the airport. Specialists are also responsible for receiving slots, submitting requests to aviation services, to VIP halls, catering on board, transfer;
- The fourth stage is the private flight itself. A personal aviation consultant is engaged in passenger registration, ordering passes. The broker has all the relevant information about the status of the flight and will help you go through all the procedures in an accelerated version.
The service is considered completed only after passengers land at the airport and pass all customs procedures. In almost every European airport, we have our own employees who are able to provide assistance and promptly solve any difficulties that arise.
sending a commercial
of the aircraft
the conclusion of the contract
with flight data and
from the selected location
at the appointed time
Jet Sharing and Empty Legs flights to Antananarivo
Companies operating in the business aviation segment are ready to provide passengers with not only a classic private jet rental but also more affordable flight formats using Jet Sharing and Empty Legs systems.
The term “Jet Sharing” refers to the chair rental of business jets. That is, the cost of the flight is divided between several passengers. This option is mainly convenient for tourists flying to popular destinations, while being ready to share the plane with other passengers to reduce the final price. The service saves at least 50% of the total cost compared to the armor of the entire liner, the more seats are sold out, the lower the cost of the flight will be. An air broker can arrange a flight to Antananarivo using the Jet Sharing format if there are requests from several people for a flight in one direction. In most cases, a private plane flight in this format is comparable in price to the cost of a business class of regular aviation.
At the same time, you enjoy all the benefits and amenities of business aviation:
- VIP terminals along the entire route: no crowds, quick customs clearance, security, and confidentiality.
- Exclusive meals: food from your favorite restaurant on board.
- Comfortable accommodation: a spacious salon with high ceilings, two bathrooms, a spacious trunk (luggage up to 50 kg is allowed for each passenger).
- On-board entertainment: Wi-Fi, TV, and tablets.
- Service: two onboard guides for 13 people.
Moreover, you get the opportunity to expand the circle of acquaintances among people who share the concept of private flights to the most popular destinations. If you want to try business aviation services but don’t know where to start, Jet Sharing is the perfect opportunity to evaluate this format at an affordable price!
Empty Legs is somewhat different from the Jet Sharing format. When carrying out business aviation flights, there is often a one-way flight of an aircraft along a given route without passengers. This situation may happen if a business jet needs to be sent to the place of its maintenance or if it flies empty for a specific passenger. Therefore, many airlines offer the Empty Legs service in order not to lose profit for an empty haul. The client has a great opportunity to fly by private plane at the lowest possible price (discounts reach up to 70%). At the same time, the level of service and maintenance of such flights does not differ at all from classic private flights.
Let's give an example of how this system works to make it clear. For example, if a passenger from Milan plans to spend a long time in Antananarivo, he will book a private flight on the Milan - Antananarivo route. After such a flight, an empty plane must return from Antananarivo to its home base in Milan. Such a flight without passengers is called Empty Legs. You will be able to fly comfortably on the routes of standard charters and at the same time save up to 70% of the initial price of the flight. We constantly monitor the appearance of these flights in our system, and if an interesting option appears, we will help you book it.