Flying with pets by private jet
The Italian Private Jets company provides services for the organization of business aviation flights with pets on board a business jet. We will find a suitable plane, where you can take a dog, a cat or a parrot directly in the cabin of the liner, next to you. We have got 15 years of work in business aviation, and we have accumulated a lot of experience in the comfortable transportation of pets together with their owners. We will help you collect all the necessary documents and take care of organizational issues.
Air transportation of pets is the fastest way to transport them, but it is carried out strictly according to certain rules. In civil aviation, "live cargo" can only be transported in the luggage compartment in a special cage. At the same time, in business aviation, the transportation of animals is simplified, especially if the board is rented according to the classical scheme, that is, for one person, family, or a group of friends. Italian Private Jets will provide all possible assistance in transporting dogs, cats, birds, and exotic animals, taking into account the peculiarities of importing pets to the country where your plane is flying.
Flight with a pet – turnkey flight
Air transportation of pets involves compliance with a number of mandatory rules. If they are ignored, there will be a high probability of refusal to accept an animal in another country, placing it in quarantine, or imposing a large fine. A number of states do not allow certain breeds of dogs, such as fighting dogs and exotic animals.
The owner of the animal cannot know all the requirements for the transportation of pets by private planes and helicopters. Each country has its own laws, as well as general international rules that you will definitely have to follow. Italian Private Jets will help you with the organization of the flight so that you and your pet will not have any problems at the airport of departure and arrival. The business jet customer only needs to inform the type of pet, its size and breed, provide a veterinary passport indicating vaccinations. Based on this information, our staff will compile a list of documents necessary for departure, help to get them, and explain all the nuances of animal transportation.
REQUEST A CALL BACK!
Make an urgent calculation of the cost of a private flight!
International requirements and rules for transporting pets by plane
Difficulties with air transportation of animals are associated with several points. First of all, when a dog, a cat, rodents, birds come to an unfamiliar environment and experience overload at altitude, they may behave inappropriately. Secondly, all animals are considered potential sources of all kinds of dangerous diseases for humans, such as rabies. It is on the basis of these two points that the basic rules of air travel concerning all countries are derived.
Civil airlines can mainly offer transportation of animals weighing more than 8 kg only in the luggage compartment. In this case, the animal must be placed in a special sturdy carrier with a reliable locking system. In the carrier, the dog and cat should lie freely, stand up to their full height, turn 360 degrees. The bottom of the carrier should be waterproof. The cage for dogs of fighting breeds should be reinforced and most often made of metal. Before the flight, animals are not recommended to be fed abundantly. They may take a sedative on the recommendation of a veterinarian.
Civil airlines allow the stay of guide animals and service dogs in the cabin of the aircraft together with the owner without taking into account the weight. They must have a document confirming the passage of special training courses. In such cases, the dog is transported in a muzzle and tied next to the owner's chair.
The general international rules for the carriage of pets include:
- Availability of a veterinary passport. The information in it must be duplicated in Latin or in English. In EU countries, a Veterinary certificate is required, in other countries, you need to have a certificate of 5a form or an international passport of the animal;
- Vaccination against rabies. At least 21 days must pass from the moment of vaccination and before crossing the border, in some countries, this period increases to 30-45 days;
- Setting up all age-appropriate vaccinations and information on the treatment of worms and fleas. Vaccinations must be delivered no earlier than 30 days before the flight and no later than 12 months after it;
- Mandatory chipping. The microchip must be entered into an international database. It is recommended to introduce an ISO chip. If another type of it is used, then you will have to take a scanner with you since only certain equipment is used to read the information at international airports.
It is necessary to get a certificate from a veterinarian that the animal is healthy and can be transported on an airplane within 3-5 days before the flight. Chipping is necessarily carried out before the first vaccination against rabies. This is an important condition. If it is not observed, the provision of a place for an animal may be refused.
When planning a flight with a pet, you need to clarify whether there are any restrictions on the import of live cargo into the country. For example, Denmark, Germany, Sweden, Israel, and a number of other countries do not allow the import of fighting dogs. This restriction also applies to Italy.
Dogs and cats can be imported to the UK and Malta, but they are quarantined for up to 6 months after landing. In Iceland, an import permit is required from the Ministry of Economy and Veterinary Service of that country. Snakes, lizards, and other exotic animals, insects, and birds will not be allowed into many states. Japan, Israel, the UAE require a test for the presence of rabies antibodies in the animal's blood besides the standard package of documents.
As you can see, in many countries, there are strict rules for the import of animals, and they cannot be circumvented, even if you are flying on a private business aviation plane. Therefore, if you want to avoid problems at customs, it is necessary to find out all the requirements and prepare a veterinary passport within 2-3 months in advance. Our specialists are always ready to help you collect information and advise you about the flight.
The cost of the flight depends on the type of liner
The flight hour of each type of aircraft has their own price. It makes up the bulk of the total amount. If you want to know the approximate cost of flying on a private plane, it is enough to know that the flight hour on:
- Large aircraft, for example, Legacy 600, costs an average of 5.5 to 7 thousand euros;
- Light and medium aircraft cost from 2.5 to 4 thousand euros;
- Medium-class aircraft - from 3.5 to 4.5 thousand euros;
- Business liners – from 12 thousand euros;
- Long-haul liners cost from 7 to 11 thousand euros.
The cheapest flight on turboprop aircraft costs about 1 thousand euros per hour. However, such models are mainly used only when organizing flights between neighboring cities lasting no more than 2 hours.
The cost of the flight includes:
- rental of a private plane with a pilot and crew along the entire route;
- payment of airport charges on the way;
- standard VIP meals for passengers;
- round-the-clock informing of the customer or his authorized persons about the progress of the flight;
- parking at the following airports;
- accommodation of crew members in a hotel (if necessary);
- fast customs and passport control services.
The cost of renting an airplane does not include:
- extension of airport opening hours if necessary;
- de-icing treatment of the aircraft.
Prices for private flights within Italy
- Rome (CIA) - Verona (VRN) ~ 8200 EUR
- Milan (LIN) - Olbia (OLB) ~ 8500 EUR
- Napoli (NAP) - Carpi (LIDU) ~ 7000 EUR
- Turin (TRN) - Bari (BRI) ~ 12 000 EUR
- Palermo (PMO) - Florence (FLR) ~ 10 000 EUR
- Venice (VCE) - Milan (MXP) ~ 6 800 EUR
- Genova (GOA) - Napoli (NAP) ~ 10 100 EUR
- Bologna (BLQ) - Milan (LIN) ~ 4 800 EUR
- Florence (FLR) - Rome (FCO) ~ 7 000 EUR
- Bari (BRI) - Rimini (RMI) ~ 9 700 EUR
- Catania (CTA) - Palermo (PMO) ~ 10 500 EUR
- Cagliari (CAG) - Verona (VRN) ~ 10 300 EUR
- Palermo (PMO) - Venice (VCE) ~ 11 200 EUR
- Rimini (RMI) - Milan (MXP) ~ 11 200 EUR
- Reggio Calabria (REG) - Turin (TRN) ~ 14 400 EUR
- Verona (VRN) - Rome (FCO) ~ 7 600 EUR
- Messina (REG) - Napoli (NAP) ~ 10 800 EUR
- Bergamo (BGY) - Bologna (BLQ) ~ 5 900 EUR
- Pisa (PSA) - Florence (FLR) ~ 8 000 EUR
- Como (MXP) - Rome (CIA) ~ 9 000 EUR
- Carpi (LIDU) - Milan (LIN) ~ 6 300 EUR
- Siena (SAY) - Palermo (PMO) ~ 10 500 EUR
- Olbia (OLB) - Milan (MXP) ~ 8 900 EUR
- Genova (GOA) - Bologna (BLQ) ~ 5 700 EUR
- Lampedusa (LMP) - Rome (CIA) ~ 12 600 EUR
- Lamezia Terme (SUF) - Milan (LIN) ~ 12 800 EUR
The price is based on a 2-passenger flight on a private Challenger 605 or similar models. However, these are only approximate figures, please contact our managers for exact information.
Prices for international private flights
- Milan or Rome - Nice ~ 7 200 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Munich ~ 8 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Geneva ~ 8 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Paris ~ 9 400 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Zurich ~ 7 700 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Ibiza ~ 13 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Cannes ~ 8 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Bern ~ 7 400 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Malaga ~ 17 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - London ~ 13 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Palma de Mallorca ~ 12 700 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Athens ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Madrid ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Frankfurt ~ 9 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Barcelona ~ 11 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Dubai ~ 60 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Vienna ~ 10 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Warsaw ~ 12 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Hamburg ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Belgrade ~ 12 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Sofia ~ 12 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Brussels ~ 10 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Dublin ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Cologne ~ 10 200 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Stockholm ~ 15 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Tirana ~ 12 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Marseille ~ 9 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Zagreb ~ 8 700 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Copenhagen ~ 12 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Krakow ~ 11 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Frankfurt ~ 9 700 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Oslo ~ 15 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Zaragoza ~ 13 600 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Sevilla ~ 18 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Helsinki ~ 17 900 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Athens ~ 16 600 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Rotterdam ~ 11 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Stuttgart ~ 8 400 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Vilnius ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Dortmund ~ 10 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Gothenburg ~ 14 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Lisbon ~ 17 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Antwerp ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Lyon ~ 8 400 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Skopje ~ 12 900 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Almaty ~ 73 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Nur-Sultan ~ 60 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Reykjavik ~ 27 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Dubrovnik ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Innsbruck ~ 7 700 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Moscow ~ 25 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Minsk ~ 19 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Monaco ~ 7 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Amsterdam ~ 11 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Berlin ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Budapest ~ 10 700 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Larnaca ~ 21 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Tel Aviv ~ 25 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Chambery ~ 8 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Prague ~ 9 600 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Riga ~ 15 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Malta ~ 14 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Istanbul ~ 17 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Madeira ~ 25 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Doha ~ 59 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Delhi ~ 95 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Anguilla ~ 135 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Bali ~ 160 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Barbados ~ 140 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Fiji ~ 110 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Belize ~ 120 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Las Vegas ~ 180 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Pattaya ~ 160 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Bangkok ~ 150 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Hong Kong ~ 170 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - GOA ~ 100 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Singapore ~ 190 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - New York ~ 115 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Tokyo ~ 200 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Toronto ~ 125 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Johannesburg ~ 190 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Colombo ~ 185 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Kuala Lumpur ~ 220 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Los Angeles ~ 190 00 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Miami ~ 150 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Macau ~ 210 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Seychelles ~ 130 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Maldives ~ 150 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Virgin Island ~ 140 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Bahamas ~ 155 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Hawaiian Islands ~ 160 000 EUR;
* Estimated price before taxes & fees.
Prices depending on the type of private jet
Italian Private Jets offers private flights in various aircraft categories. The types of aircraft in each category vary in price, range, interior space, passenger capacity, and flight speed. Below we have clearly shown the differences in the cost of the flight, depending on the type of business jet. Approximate data are shown, at the price of 1 flight hour, for various classes:
Very Light Jets
- Price per Hour - 2300 - 2500 €
- Pax: 2 - 4 passengers
- Range: 2:45 - 3:15 hrs
- Speed: 330 - 371 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 4.2 - 4.9 ft
- Price per Hour - 2600 - $3200 €
- Pax: 6 - 7 passengers
- Range: 2:45 - 5:30 hrs
- Speed: 308 - 492 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 4.1 - 5.0 ft
Super Light Jets
- Price per Hour - 3000 - 3600 €
- Pax: 7 - 8 passengers
- Range: 4:00 - 5:30 hrs
- Speed: 383 - 465 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 4.1 - 5.0 ft
- Price per Hour - 3300 - 4400 €
- Pax: 8 - 9 passengers
- Range: 2:30 - 8:00 hrs
- Speed: 374 - 470 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 4.8 - 5.9 ft
Super Midsize Jets
- Price per Hour - 4400 - 6500 €
- Pax: 8 - 10 passengers
- Range: 5:30 - 8:00 hrs
- Speed: 375 - 530 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 5.7 - 6.3 ft
- Price per Hour - 5500 - 8000 €
- Pax: 10 - 16 passengers
- Range: 3:00 - 13:00 hrs
- Speed: 485 - 513 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 5.9 - 6.2 ft
Ultra Long Range Jets
- Price per Hour - 8000 - 12000 €
- Pax: 12 - 16 passengers
- Range: 10:00 - 17:00 hrs
- Speed: 368 - 516 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 6.0 - 6.4 ft
- Price per Hour - 8000 - 14000 €
- Pax 16 - 50 passengers
- Range 2:00 - 16:00 hrs
- Speed: 469 - 485 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 6.5 - 7.3 ft
- Price per Hour - 1600 - 2700 €
- Pax: 3 - 8 passengers
- Range: 1:15 - 4:00 hrs
- Speed: 96 - 190 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 3.9 - 6.0 ft
If you want to make it easier to choose the right aircraft, we have prepared 4 clear package offers that clearly show the advantages of each of them.
1) Connect Package:
- the cost of the flight from 4,000 €;
- aircraft for flights within Europe. They are ideal for one-day trips: a business meeting, weekend shopping, meeting with friends, or going to an exhibition.
- the duration of the flight is not more than 2 hours;
- cabin capacity - up to 4 people;
- the following aircraft are used: Embraer Phenom 100, 300, as well as the Cessna CJ 1-2-3 series, etc.
2) Premium Package:
- the cost of the flight starts from 8 000 €;
- ideal for those cases when you need an individual flight without additional expenses;
- flight duration no more than 3.5 hours;
- cabin capacity - up to 6 passengers;
- the following aircraft are used: Cessna Citation XLS+, Hawker 750 / 800 XP, etc.
3) Luxe package:
- the cost of the flight from 20,000 €;
- a comfortable private jet for long flights. It allows you to get to any part of Europe without stopping, as well as to the Maldives or New York with refueling;
- the duration of the flight is not more than 6 hours;
- the capacity of the cabin depends on the model, the optimal line-up is for 6, 14, and 18 people;
- the following aircraft are used: Legacy 500 / 600 / 650 , Challenger 604 / 605 / 650 , Gulfstream 200 / 280, etc.
4) Elite package:
- flight cost from 45,000 €;
- flagships among business jets for special occasions. They are ideal for long-distance flights to the Maldives, the Bahamas, or across the ocean;
- flight duration is no more than 14 hours;
- cabin capacity - up to 15 people;
- the following aircraft are used: Falcon 7X, Gulfstream 550 / 650, etc.
VIP class aviation offers to plunge into the world of comfort and serene tranquility. You can feel at home and fly without stress and nerves. Italian Private Jets personal managers will solve any nuance when organizing a flight. Trust us, and we will arrange your flight with comfort and safety.
Online calculator of the cost of a private plane flight
The calculator for calculating the cost of renting a private jet in the Italian Private Jets company is a convenient tool that will allow you to choose the best flight option online. Charter flights do not have stable prices, unlike regular flights. This is due to the fact that each client can have their own wishes on the type of liner, comfort level, additional services, and flight route. The online calculator allows you to find flights around the world, create a budget and conduct a preliminary search for an airplane with a crew. You will not have to spend time searching, collecting, and analyzing ready-made offers from air brokers, operators, and owners of business jets.
Fill out all the fields of the form, as well as specify your contact details. If you want to make the calculation as accurate as possible, we ask you to fill out the application with as many details as possible. The answer will be sent to your email or messenger in automatic mode. Also, all the details of the calculation can be clarified with the consultant online - in any way convenient for you (via WhatsApp, Telegram, email, or chat on the website).
Flight cost calculator
Please note that the prices are indicative - we recommend contacting our company's manager for a more accurate calculation. They will make a calculation for free, taking into account the specifics of your flight (number of passengers, aircraft model, crew, etc.) - thus, you will be able to get the exact cost of your flight in 15-30 minutes.
How the Private Flight Calculator works
You just need to provide the following parameters in the online calculator:
- Arrival and departure city
- Features of a charter flight – whether you need a return flight
- Approximate date of the aircraft rental
- Number of passengers
- Contact information for feedback − your phone
Our aviation expert will provide you with a calculation of the cost of the flight within 15 minutes. We will select exactly the aircraft that you need, taking into account your wishes, the number of passengers, and the destination. In particular, it is possible to organize urgent departures.
Each application is an individual calculation. As a rule, Italian Private Jets specialists provide 3-6 variants of aircraft with different prices, suitable technical characteristics, and layouts. When contacting us, you can be sure that we will select the best conditions for renting an airliner. Each client gets a personal air broker, who will consult on all issues, select a suitable aircraft and organize the entire process from the first request to a successful landing at the destination airport. We have extensive experience in organizing private flights of any level and complexity. There are sometimes clients who have applied to other companies, and other air brokers said that their demands were impossible to implement. We can, and we do it, we take into account your wishes for the flight.
CURRENT FLIGHTS LIST
16 300 EUR
12 100 EUR
17 600 EUR
13 700 EUR
29 500 EUR
17 000 EUR
21 800 EUR
23 900 EUR
25 900 EUR
31 600 EUR
35 500 EUR
24 400 EUR
33 400 EUR
11 300 EUR
31 000 EUR
14 000 EUR
20 500 EUR
35 000 EUR
Pilatus PC12 NGX
27 000 EUR
11 000 EUR
29 000 EUR
24 000 EUR
21 000 EUR
17 000 EUR
19 700 EUR
14 200 EUR
Citation XLS Gen 2
21 000 EUR
21 000 EUR
King Air 200
8 100 EUR
59 500 EUR
74 000 EUR
30 000 EUR
18 300 EUR
15 500 EUR
22 000 EUR
24 000 EUR
36 000 EUR
36 000 EUR
17 500 EUR
19 000 EUR
What are rules for the transportation of animals observed in business aviation?
In business aviation, they always comply with all international requirements regarding the transportation and import of pets to another state. The exemptions relate only to the specifics of their placement on board a business jet.
Clients who have ordered a private jet for rent can take almost any pet on board if they are sure that it will go through the checks at the landing airport. Be sure to have all the necessary documents with you, mainly a veterinary passport with marks on vaccinations and a certificate from a veterinarian.
In the salon, it is best to keep a cat and a medium-sized dog in a well-ventilated cage. After taking off, the animal can be released, but only if you are sure that the new environment will not cause aggression and nervousness, which often leads to damage to the upholstery and other troubles. Large dogs are brought on board on a leash, and with a muzzle, it is also recommended to remove it only after the animal calms down. During the flight, the dog should be strapped to the seat so that it does not obstruct movement along the aisle.
Transportation of birds, rabbits, hamsters, and other rodents is carried out in specialized cages. It is recommended to cover parrots with a thick, soft cloth during the flight so they worry less.
Types of animals prohibited for transportation by business jet
Regardless of the permission to import animals into the country, it is necessary to clarify whether it applies to dogs from the dangerous group. These are rottweilers, pit bull terriers, bulldogs, wolf-dog hybrids, bullmastiffs, American bulldogs, sheepdogs, huskies. Each state may have its own lists of aggressive dog breeds, so this point needs to be clarified additionally. If a permit is issued for the import of these breeds, they are transported in an airplane in reinforced cages throughout the flight.
There are several categories of animals that are prohibited for transportation, even in business jets, these are:
- Pets with severe diseases – at altitude, their well-being can deteriorate dramatically due to overloads;
- Pregnant females – the risk of premature birth increases during flight;
- Animals that do not tolerate pressure drops, altitude, or high temperatures.
The relative ban applies to the transportation of brachycephalic animals, such as pugs, persians, pekingese. They are distinguished by a special structure of the muzzle, which is why there is a risk of breathing problems at altitude, which can even end in death.
Some airlines set an age restriction on animals – permission for a pet to stay in the cabin or luggage compartment may not be given if the pet is less than 6 months old.
Features of transportation of animals in business jets
All animals allowed to be imported into the destination country are allowed to be transported in the salons of private planes. Pets of small breeds should preferably be kept in cages for most of the flight, which must be fastened to the seat with a belt. If the animal is calm, then it can be released, but the owner must understand that the responsibility for causing damage to the cabin lies only with him.
Animal owners should also not forget that flying for dogs, cats, rodents is a kind of stress. Dogs and cats can harm themselves outside of the usual environment and under the influence of overloads, so they need to be carefully monitored during the entire flight.
The peculiarities of transporting pets on a business jet include several points:
- The cost of transportation is included in the general lease of the liner. However, the carrier company may specify a clause in the contract providing for partial or full payment for possible damage to the cabin equipment and for dry cleaning;
- Containers and carriers should not have sharp corners or protruding elements, otherwise the upholstery of the chairs may be damaged. If the cage is planned to be placed on the seat, it is necessary that the wheels (if any) are disconnected;
- Documents for a pet must be translated into the language of the country you are flying to, or into English.
It is advisable to prepare for a flight with a pet within at least 2 weeks in advance. First of all, you need to buy a cage or a carrier in which the transportation is planned. They are put at home and made so that the pet gets used to a new place to sleep and rest.
Previously, it was recommended to give dogs and cats tranquilizers or sedatives before the flight, now this practice is almost not used since the drugs can lead to an atypical reaction in conditions of pressure drops and in a confined space. However, the veterinarian can advise a light sedative, which is given within 3-5 days before the flight. The drug, its dosage, and the frequency of administration are prescribed to each animal individually. Pets need to take light food within 2-3 hours before the flight, they are usually not fed in the air but only given clean water.
After signing a business jet rental agreement, you can pay for the service in cash, by bank card, cryptocurrency, or with an invoice. If necessary, we always meet customers halfway and select the most acceptable payment options for them. We cooperate with leading Italian and European banks – therefore, in most cases, we manage to make all the necessary payments promptly.
We provide all the necessary documentation for your accounting department and prescribe transparent conditions for canceling flights (in case your plans have changed). We always try to find a consensus with the owners of the aircraft and make sure that the amount of the fine is minimal, especially if the flight was canceled due to force majeure.
How to pay for a flight
- We agree on the terms of the contract and send it to you by e-mail or messenger
- We issue you an invoice with a fixed price
- After the receipt of payment, we secure the board for you
If you have any questions or would like to get advice from our specialist, fill out the form below or call us.
Italian Private Jets is always happy to provide the service of transporting customers with pets to any country. We can take both classic pets and exotic animals, including birds and rodents.
When applying for a business jet rental, be sure to indicate which animal you are taking with you, its approximate weight, age, health status, and character traits. The operator will give you complete information within 30-50 minutes:
- whether your breed of animal can be imported into the country of arrival;
- a list of documents that will be required when checking in for a flight with a pet and when landing at the arrival airport;
- requirements of the owner of the liner or the operator for the transportation of an animal on board a business jet.
All the nuances of flying with an animal are discussed with a personal aviation expert and are reflected in the contract. We provide all our clients with all possible assistance during the preparation of the flight and during the flight. An international veterinary certificate, which must be obtained within 5 days before departure, can be issued by a veterinarian cooperating with our company. However, this service is not available in all European countries.
Stages of flight preparation
If you want to rent a business jet, it is enough to submit an application by phone, via online messengers, or by leaving a request on the company's website. After agreeing on the specifics of a private flight, it is prepared in four stages:
- The first is flight planning. Flight requests are sent, and private planes suitable for the client's requirements are selected. As a rule, initially, we send 3-6 options to the client. If one of them responds to you, we will book a business jet, and if not, we will adjust and continue the search. The technical department deals with security issues, and the legal department controls all the international subtleties of flight organization;
- A contract is concluded with the client. The contract prescribes the duties and responsibilities of the parties, the date of departure, the level of service, additional services. It is mandatory to indicate the cost of the flight and payment terms;
- The third stage involves providing a flight. The team of air brokers responsible for the organization of the flight repeatedly checks requests for take-off and landing of aircraft and for parking at the airport. Specialists are also responsible for receiving slots, submitting requests to aviation services, to VIP halls, catering on board, transfer;
- The fourth stage is the private flight itself. A personal aviation consultant is engaged in passenger registration, ordering passes. The broker has all the relevant information about the status of the flight and will help you go through all the procedures in an accelerated version.
sending a commercial
of the aircraft
the conclusion of the contract
with flight data and
from the selected location
at the appointed time
Features of flying with an animal on a private plane
All the requirements for the transportation of pets are designed primarily to create safe conditions, both for the animal and for others. Maintaining the integrity of the interior is considered a secondary task. Therefore, customers renting a plane should always listen to all the recommendations of the air carrier.
Features of dog transportation
Large and medium-sized and heavy dogs should be muzzled in the terminal and on landing. The owner must control their actions with the help of a leash. The animal is fastened to the seats in the cabin using a special retainer.
Features of cat transportation
Cats react worse than dogs to air transportation. If you want to avoid unforeseen situations in flight, it is advisable to keep meowing passengers in a carrier all the time, but it should be as free as possible and be in the visibility zone of the owner.
Features of transportation of animals of other species
The owners often take rodents and birds with them on the flight. These animals need to be transported only in those cages from which they will definitely not get out. If a rodent gets into the salon, then there is a possibility of harming the interior and all kinds of wires and electronic units, which is especially dangerous for the pet itself.
Italian Private Jets employees can give advice by phone at any time regarding the specifics of transporting pets in business jets. It is advisable to contact us in advance, since rabies vaccinations are given within a few weeks before the flight. After getting a consultation, you can immediately specify an approximate flight route on a business jet, this will allow the operator to clarify all the rules for importing animals to a specific country.
Book a flight
You can book a private flight online through a special form on the website. After receiving the request, the air broker will contact you to clarify the details, after which we will promptly provide suitable options. At the same time, if you are not satisfied with the price, the year of manufacture of the aircraft, or any other nuances, we will adjust the search and offer alternative options.
You can also order a private jet rental via WhatsApp, Telegram, and e-mail messengers. The company accepts orders around the clock. It is possible to organize urgent flights in 3-5 hours after the request. However, if you want to get the perfect option, we recommend that you make applications in advance so that the operator has more time to search for a business jet and negotiate terms with its owner.
The Italian Private Jets team consists of people who have proven themselves as professionals in their field. We managed to put together a perfect puzzle of a high level of competence, rich experience, creativity, humor, and resourcefulness. Our employees consist of aviation specialists, candidates of sciences, public figures. Many members of our company have been working in the field of aviation for more than 10 years. However, there are those who have joined the team recently. It is this tandem that allows us to use our accumulated experience, make informed decisions, but at the same time, keep a fresh look, flexibility, and drive.
Our employees are people with broad views and diverse hobbies: sports, innovation, technology, tourism. Thanks to this, we easily find a common language with customers, we are interested in the team. Italian Private Jets are, first of all, people who love their job, take on every task with passion and are open to new experiences. This allows the company to occupy a leading position in the industry, and it allows the team to enjoy the work.
Management of the company
Our international team brings together real business aviation professionals from all over the world. The staff of our company is expanding annually. The main selection criterion is - extensive experience in business aviation, customer orientation, and the ability to successfully perform even the most non-standard tasks. At the moment, we have 5 international offices in Italy, Great Britain, Latvia, Germany, and Cyprus. About 50 people are involved in the company's business processes. When ordering a flight from us, we guarantee that a personal aviation consultant will work with you, and they will be in touch 24/7 and answer all your questions: from choosing an aircraft model, optimizing the route, selecting the crew, and other important points, to solving personal catering issues, meeting guests, organizing security and other assignments.
Italian Private Jets guarantees the highest level of service. If you have any questions, you can always contact the company's management directly and resolve all issues. The main goal of our work is to do everything possible to make your flight as comfortable, pleasant, and safe as possible.
Our employees are people with broad views and diverse hobbies: sports, innovation, technology, and tourism. Thanks to this, we easily find a common language with customers, we are interested in the team. Italian Private Jets are, first of all, people who love their job, take on every task with passion, and are open to new experiences. This allows the company to occupy a leading position in the industry and the team – to enjoy the work.
The employees speak Italian, English, German, Spanish, French, Russian, and Greek. All documentation is provided in English. The successful work of the company is confirmed by many official certificates and various awards (a list of which is also given in the presentation).
If you have any questions, you can contact the management of the company directly. We are always open to dialogue and will be glad to hear your suggestions, as well as feedback on the work of employees.
Direct communication with the company management:
- Franco.Serra@private-jets.it - Head of the Rome office;
- Venere.Conte@private-jets.it - Head of the Milan office;
- Еvgeniy.Ozols@private-jets.it - Head of the Paphos office;
- Natalia.Keller@private-jets.it - Founder and CEO;
- Mike.Rice@private-jets.it - Executive Director.
For the organization of private flights in Europe and Italy, we recommend that you contact directly our best air brokers, who are guaranteed to select the best route and private jet for you. In addition, the company's employees are always ready to advise you on business aviation issues and make a prompt calculation of the cost of the flight.
TOP-5 of our best air brokers:
- Alonzo Ricci - 9 years experience in business aviation, responsible for Europe. Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gianni Martinelli - 11 years experience in business aviation, responsible for domestic flights in Italy and Europe. Contacts: email@example.com
- Sebastian Abramson - 12 years experience in business aviation, responsible for Asia and the Middle East. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Merryl Davidson - 9 years experience in business aviation, responsible for the US and Latin America. Contacts: email@example.com
- Alice Wood - 9 years experience in business aviation, responsible for the direction and the Middle East. Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org
2 000 flights
within 4-5 hours
and flight attendants
prices for private
flights to Italy
We are trusted with a customer satisfaction rating of 4.9/5 based on 670 reviews.
Our clients are many Italian and international players from the world of economy, politics, sports, medicine and art. European governments and embassies, international and Italian companies, sports teams and federations, law firms and investment funds, ETI and European SMEs, pharmaceutical laboratories and hospitals, IATA certified travel agencies and concierge services, as well as the largest chain hotels. Detailed reviews of our work can be found on the official websites of Trustpilot, Aviapages and Google Maps.
Italian Private Jets is represented by three operating offices - in Rome, Milan and Paphos. All of them are located in the VIP terminal areas. At the end of the year, a full-fledged opening of an office in Riga is planned, which currently operates in a simplified mode. We ask you to coordinate the time of the visit in advance so that we can prepare all the necessary documents for issuing a pass. If you plan to arrive by car, please tell us the number of your car and we will reserve a place for you in the underground parking.
We want to emphasize that we are not limited to our offices. The philosophy of our company is a flexible and individual approach to each client. Therefore, we are always ready to meet in a place convenient for you or arrange a flight remotely.
Business aviation office in Rome
Address: 00054 Fiumicino, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy (Leonardo da Vinci International Airport)
Email address: email@example.com
Opening hours: daily from 7:30 to 23:00.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office:
Business aviation office in Milan
Address: 21010 Ferno, Province of Varese, Italy (Malpensa Airport)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours: daily from 7:00 to 23:30.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office:
Business aviation office in Paphos
Address: PF8M+VMG, Paphos, Cyprus (Paphos International Airport)
Email address: email@example.com
Opening hours: daily from 8:30 to 23:00.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office: