Italian Private Jets - your personal air broker
Not all wealthy people buy a plane for personal use, but now there is no special need for this. Modern business aviation is actively developing and offers various business jet rental formats. All procedures related to the organization of the flight, paperwork, booking slots, and business terminals will be taken over by a personal air broker. Italian Private Jets has been successfully working in the business aviation market for more than 15 years. We will take care of all the nuances related to the search and booking of a private plane, help prepare documents and solve all issues related to the implementation of the flight. We guarantee confidentiality and full compliance with all the wishes of the client.
Air broker services
The management of a personal air broker includes the organization of charter flights with all pre-flight activities and assistance to customers at any stage of the flight. Business aviation services are in demand among major officials, top officials of the state, media personalities, successful businessmen, and IT specialists. Moreover, business jets are often booked by travel groups, corporations for their employees, and sports teams. The main advantage of our company is an individual approach to each client. We will take into account all your wishes, as well as the specifics of the route, in order to choose the optimal private jet and meet the planned budget.
You can book a plane for one-time and long-time flights. In the first case, a business jet is used for a flight on a pre-agreed route on a certain date. This format of the flight excludes fixed costs. Long-term rental for up to several weeks or months is convenient for those customers who use a business liner for flights between cities or European countries at least 8 times a month.
The group of basic services offered by a personal air broker includes:
- Business jet rental for individual or corporate use;
- Booking an airplane for a special flight – medical, cargo, sightseeing, humanitarian flights;
- Organization of flights on an individual schedule and route;
- Catering – ordering of dishes and their delivery on board from restaurants according to the menu approved by the client;
- Preparation of all necessary documentation for the flight;
- Drawing up a contract with the specifics of the lease, the rights, and obligations of the parties;
- Booking of VIP terminals, slots, and registration of passes for unhindered access to the airport and for passage to the lounge area.
Besides that, a personal air broker is responsible for providing comfortable conditions on board and for a high level of service at all stages.
Italian Private Jets air broker also provides additional travel concierge services. That is, we can book a room in a VIP hotel or private apartments for our clients, arrange a transfer by helicopter, a yacht, or a car, purchase tickets for events, provide an escort at the airport terminal, and much more. If necessary, we will give detailed consultations related to the preparation of a private flight or the choice of a route. We guarantee an individual approach and flexibility in solving the most complex and atypical aviation tasks.
REQUEST A CALL BACK!
Make an urgent calculation of the cost of a private flight!
How is the organization of the flight carried out?
A business jet flight is a high level of service and maximum safety, a guarantee of departure at the time and date required by the client, and an individually designed route. The advantages of cooperation with a personal air broker also include simplified registration, the ability to take pets on board, and a large selection of private planes - for every taste and budget.
The whole procedure of organizing a private flight takes place in several stages:
- The client submits an application by phone or by leaving a request directly on the website. It specifies the route (departure and landing point), the number of passengers, requirements for equipment, and characteristics of the aircraft;
- The operator selects several business jets that meet the conditions and sends the information to the client's email;
- After selecting the liner, the rental cost is calculated;
- If the client is satisfied with everything, then we will sign a contract. The contract is drawn up with all possible risks and an indication of liability in case of non-fulfillment of obligations. The contract prescribes the terms of payment and the type of payment, that is, in cash, to a checking account, with an invoice;
- After signing the contract, pre-flight preparation begins. At this stage, the client must provide all the necessary documents – a passport if they are flying abroad, a covid test (if it is required in the country of landing). When traveling with a pet, you will need to issue a vet passport for it.
At the initial stage of flight preparation, it is advisable for a personal air broker to inform about all the wishes – individual meals, transfers, and features of cabin equipment. The contract will specify the date and time of departure. You need to arrive at the airport within 30 minutes before the flight. This is enough time to complete all pre-flight procedures. After checking the documents, passengers can board the plane. Then the flight begins. Flight attendants work on long routes, but we can arrange their presence on short flights. You can count on the help of Italian Private Jets air brokers even after landing – an escort will help with the transportation of luggage and accelerated passage of customs control. If the passenger wishes, they will be provided with a transfer to the final point of the route.
Prices for private flights within Italy
- Rome (CIA) - Verona (VRN) ~ 8200 EUR
- Milan (LIN) - Olbia (OLB) ~ 8500 EUR
- Napoli (NAP) - Carpi (LIDU) ~ 7000 EUR
- Turin (TRN) - Bari (BRI) ~ 12 000 EUR
- Palermo (PMO) - Florence (FLR) ~ 10 000 EUR
- Venice (VCE) - Milan (MXP) ~ 6 800 EUR
- Genova (GOA) - Napoli (NAP) ~ 10 100 EUR
- Bologna (BLQ) - Milan (LIN) ~ 4 800 EUR
- Florence (FLR) - Rome (FCO) ~ 7 000 EUR
- Bari (BRI) - Rimini (RMI) ~ 9 700 EUR
- Catania (CTA) - Palermo (PMO) ~ 10 500 EUR
- Cagliari (CAG) - Verona (VRN) ~ 10 300 EUR
- Palermo (PMO) - Venice (VCE) ~ 11 200 EUR
- Rimini (RMI) - Milan (MXP) ~ 11 200 EUR
- Reggio Calabria (REG) - Turin (TRN) ~ 14 400 EUR
- Verona (VRN) - Rome (FCO) ~ 7 600 EUR
- Messina (REG) - Napoli (NAP) ~ 10 800 EUR
- Bergamo (BGY) - Bologna (BLQ) ~ 5 900 EUR
- Pisa (PSA) - Florence (FLR) ~ 8 000 EUR
- Como (MXP) - Rome (CIA) ~ 9 000 EUR
- Carpi (LIDU) - Milan (LIN) ~ 6 300 EUR
- Siena (SAY) - Palermo (PMO) ~ 10 500 EUR
- Olbia (OLB) - Milan (MXP) ~ 8 900 EUR
- Genova (GOA) - Bologna (BLQ) ~ 5 700 EUR
- Lampedusa (LMP) - Rome (CIA) ~ 12 600 EUR
- Lamezia Terme (SUF) - Milan (LIN) ~ 12 800 EUR
The price is based on a 2-passenger flight on a private Challenger 605 or similar models. However, these are only approximate figures, please contact our managers for exact information.
Prices for international private flights
- Milan or Rome - Nice ~ 7 200 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Munich ~ 8 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Geneva ~ 8 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Paris ~ 9 400 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Zurich ~ 7 700 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Ibiza ~ 13 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Cannes ~ 8 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Bern ~ 7 400 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Malaga ~ 17 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - London ~ 13 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Palma de Mallorca ~ 12 700 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Athens ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Madrid ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Frankfurt ~ 9 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Barcelona ~ 11 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Dubai ~ 60 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Vienna ~ 10 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Warsaw ~ 12 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Hamburg ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Belgrade ~ 12 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Sofia ~ 12 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Brussels ~ 10 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Dublin ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Cologne ~ 10 200 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Stockholm ~ 15 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Tirana ~ 12 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Marseille ~ 9 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Zagreb ~ 8 700 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Copenhagen ~ 12 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Krakow ~ 11 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Frankfurt ~ 9 700 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Oslo ~ 15 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Zaragoza ~ 13 600 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Sevilla ~ 18 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Helsinki ~ 17 900 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Athens ~ 16 600 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Rotterdam ~ 11 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Stuttgart ~ 8 400 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Vilnius ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Dortmund ~ 10 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Gothenburg ~ 14 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Lisbon ~ 17 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Antwerp ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Lyon ~ 8 400 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Skopje ~ 12 900 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Almaty ~ 73 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Nur-Sultan ~ 60 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Reykjavik ~ 27 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Dubrovnik ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Innsbruck ~ 7 700 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Moscow ~ 25 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Minsk ~ 19 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Monaco ~ 7 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Amsterdam ~ 11 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Berlin ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Budapest ~ 10 700 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Larnaca ~ 21 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Tel Aviv ~ 25 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Chambery ~ 8 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Prague ~ 9 600 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Riga ~ 15 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Malta ~ 14 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Istanbul ~ 17 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Madeira ~ 25 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Doha ~ 59 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Delhi ~ 95 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Anguilla ~ 135 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Bali ~ 160 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Barbados ~ 140 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Fiji ~ 110 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Belize ~ 120 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Las Vegas ~ 180 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Pattaya ~ 160 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Bangkok ~ 150 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Hong Kong ~ 170 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - GOA ~ 100 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Singapore ~ 190 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - New York ~ 115 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Tokyo ~ 200 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Toronto ~ 125 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Johannesburg ~ 190 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Colombo ~ 185 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Kuala Lumpur ~ 220 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Los Angeles ~ 190 00 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Miami ~ 150 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Macau ~ 210 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Seychelles ~ 130 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Maldives ~ 150 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Virgin Island ~ 140 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Bahamas ~ 155 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Hawaiian Islands ~ 160 000 EUR;
* Estimated price before taxes & fees.
Prices depending on the type of private jet
Italian Private Jets offers private flights in various aircraft categories. The types of aircraft in each category vary in price, range, interior space, passenger capacity, and flight speed. Below we have clearly shown the differences in the cost of the flight, depending on the type of business jet. Approximate data are shown, at the price of 1 flight hour, for various classes:
Very Light Jets
- Price per Hour - 2300 - 2500 €
- Pax: 2 - 4 passengers
- Range: 2:45 - 3:15 hrs
- Speed: 330 - 371 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 4.2 - 4.9 ft
- Price per Hour - 2600 - $3200 €
- Pax: 6 - 7 passengers
- Range: 2:45 - 5:30 hrs
- Speed: 308 - 492 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 4.1 - 5.0 ft
Super Light Jets
- Price per Hour - 3000 - 3600 €
- Pax: 7 - 8 passengers
- Range: 4:00 - 5:30 hrs
- Speed: 383 - 465 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 4.1 - 5.0 ft
- Price per Hour - 3300 - 4400 €
- Pax: 8 - 9 passengers
- Range: 2:30 - 8:00 hrs
- Speed: 374 - 470 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 4.8 - 5.9 ft
Super Midsize Jets
- Price per Hour - 4400 - 6500 €
- Pax: 8 - 10 passengers
- Range: 5:30 - 8:00 hrs
- Speed: 375 - 530 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 5.7 - 6.3 ft
- Price per Hour - 5500 - 8000 €
- Pax: 10 - 16 passengers
- Range: 3:00 - 13:00 hrs
- Speed: 485 - 513 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 5.9 - 6.2 ft
Ultra Long Range Jets
- Price per Hour - 8000 - 12000 €
- Pax: 12 - 16 passengers
- Range: 10:00 - 17:00 hrs
- Speed: 368 - 516 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 6.0 - 6.4 ft
- Price per Hour - 8000 - 14000 €
- Pax 16 - 50 passengers
- Range 2:00 - 16:00 hrs
- Speed: 469 - 485 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 6.5 - 7.3 ft
- Price per Hour - 1600 - 2700 €
- Pax: 3 - 8 passengers
- Range: 1:15 - 4:00 hrs
- Speed: 96 - 190 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 3.9 - 6.0 ft
If you want to make it easier to choose the right aircraft, we have prepared 4 clear package offers that clearly show the advantages of each of them.
1) Connect Package:
- the cost of the flight from 4,000 €;
- aircraft for flights within Europe. They are ideal for one-day trips: a business meeting, weekend shopping, meeting with friends, or going to an exhibition.
- the duration of the flight is not more than 2 hours;
- cabin capacity - up to 4 people;
- the following aircraft are used: Embraer Phenom 100, 300, as well as the Cessna CJ 1-2-3 series, etc.
2) Premium Package:
- the cost of the flight starts from 8 000 €;
- ideal for those cases when you need an individual flight without additional expenses;
- flight duration no more than 3.5 hours;
- cabin capacity - up to 6 passengers;
- the following aircraft are used: Cessna Citation XLS+, Hawker 750 / 800 XP, etc.
3) Luxe package:
- the cost of the flight from 20,000 €;
- a comfortable private jet for long flights. It allows you to get to any part of Europe without stopping, as well as to the Maldives or New York with refueling;
- the duration of the flight is not more than 6 hours;
- the capacity of the cabin depends on the model, the optimal line-up is for 6, 14, and 18 people;
- the following aircraft are used: Legacy 500 / 600 / 650 , Challenger 604 / 605 / 650 , Gulfstream 200 / 280, etc.
4) Elite package:
- flight cost from 45,000 €;
- flagships among business jets for special occasions. They are ideal for long-distance flights to the Maldives, the Bahamas, or across the ocean;
- flight duration is no more than 14 hours;
- cabin capacity - up to 15 people;
- the following aircraft are used: Falcon 7X, Gulfstream 550 / 650, etc.
VIP class aviation offers to plunge into the world of comfort and serene tranquility. You can feel at home and fly without stress and nerves. Italian Private Jets personal managers will solve any nuance when organizing a flight. Trust us, and we will arrange your flight with comfort and safety.
Online calculator of the cost of a private plane flight
The calculator for calculating the cost of renting a private jet in the Italian Private Jets company is a convenient tool that will allow you to choose the best flight option online. Charter flights do not have stable prices, unlike regular flights. This is due to the fact that each client can have their own wishes on the type of liner, comfort level, additional services, and flight route. The online calculator allows you to find flights around the world, create a budget and conduct a preliminary search for an airplane with a crew. You will not have to spend time searching, collecting, and analyzing ready-made offers from air brokers, operators, and owners of business jets.
Fill out all the fields of the form, as well as specify your contact details. If you want to make the calculation as accurate as possible, we ask you to fill out the application with as many details as possible. The answer will be sent to your email or messenger in automatic mode. Also, all the details of the calculation can be clarified with the consultant online - in any way convenient for you (via WhatsApp, Telegram, email, or chat on the website).
Please note that the prices are indicative - we recommend contacting our company's manager for a more accurate calculation. They will make a calculation for free, taking into account the specifics of your flight (number of passengers, aircraft model, crew, etc.) - thus, you will be able to get the exact cost of your flight in 15-30 minutes.
How the Private Flight Calculator works
You just need to provide the following parameters in the online calculator:
- Arrival and departure city
- Features of a charter flight – whether you need a return flight
- Approximate date of the aircraft rental
- Number of passengers
- Contact information for feedback − your phone
Our aviation expert will provide you with a calculation of the cost of the flight within 15 minutes. We will select exactly the aircraft that you need, taking into account your wishes, the number of passengers, and the destination. In particular, it is possible to organize urgent departures.
Each application is an individual calculation. As a rule, Italian Private Jets specialists provide 3-6 variants of aircraft with different prices, suitable technical characteristics, and layouts. When contacting us, you can be sure that we will select the best conditions for renting an airliner. Each client gets a personal air broker, who will consult on all issues, select a suitable aircraft and organize the entire process from the first request to a successful landing at the destination airport. We have extensive experience in organizing private flights of any level and complexity. There are sometimes clients who have applied to other companies, and other air brokers said that their demands were impossible to implement. We can, and we do it, we take into account your wishes for the flight.
CURRENT FLIGHTS LIST
16 300 EUR
12 100 EUR
17 600 EUR
13 700 EUR
29 500 EUR
17 000 EUR
21 800 EUR
23 900 EUR
25 900 EUR
31 600 EUR
35 500 EUR
24 400 EUR
33 400 EUR
11 300 EUR
31 000 EUR
14 000 EUR
20 500 EUR
35 000 EUR
Pilatus PC12 NGX
27 000 EUR
11 000 EUR
29 000 EUR
24 000 EUR
21 000 EUR
17 000 EUR
19 700 EUR
14 200 EUR
Citation XLS Gen 2
21 000 EUR
21 000 EUR
King Air 200
8 100 EUR
59 500 EUR
74 000 EUR
30 000 EUR
18 300 EUR
15 500 EUR
22 000 EUR
24 000 EUR
36 000 EUR
36 000 EUR
17 500 EUR
19 000 EUR
Types of business aviation aircraft
Most business jets are designed for 7-19 passengers. Of course, there are also less spacious planes, and vice versa, liners with a capacity of up to 70 or more passengers. Therefore, a personal air broker can always pick up a board depending on the number of people.
According to the flight range, private planes are divided into 3 main categories:
- Light jets are used for organizing flights lasting up to 3-4 hours. The maximum speed of light business jets is up to 700 km / h, and the flight range without refueling reaches 2500 km. The height of the salons will not allow you to stand up full height. The capacity of Light jets is usually up to 9 passengers. That is why such aircraft models are not usually used for long-distance flights;
- Midsize jets. These practical business jets are the most popular in business aviation. They travel up to 6 thousand km without refueling, and at the same time, due to their small dimensions, they use fuel economically. In medium-haul private planes, you can move freely, you can create all the necessary conditions on board, both for recreation and for work;
- Heavy jets. These are flagships among business jets. They cover an average distance of 12 thousand km without refueling, the speed reaches 1 thousand km / h or more. The interior of salons is often designed well, there are separate areas for recreation, eating, and work. Heavy jets are mainly used for flights between continents and by those who are not used to saving on their comfort.
It is usually enough to rent Light jets for flights in Europe. Light aircraft are also chosen for flights between Italian cities, their booking is inexpensive, and they can land even on the smallest runways.
What is the rental price affected by?
The cost of renting a business jet with a crew depends on many factors, the most significant of them are:
- Type of aircraft. Flying on a VIP airliner will be ten times more expensive compared to renting a light business jet. The rental price also depends on the capacity of the board;
- Route and departure date. Ordering a business jet during the holiday season or on holidays will cost more as the demand for business aviation services increases during these periods;
- Service features. The rental of an airplane increases if the client additionally orders a reservation of accommodation, meals on board, and transfer.
All the nuances of the flight organization can be discussed with a personal air broker, we are always ready to answer all the questions of the client. We will be happy to help you with the organization of a private flight.
After signing a business jet rental agreement, you can pay for the service in cash, by bank card, cryptocurrency, or with an invoice. If necessary, we always meet customers halfway and select the most acceptable payment options for them. We cooperate with leading Italian and European banks – therefore, in most cases, we manage to make all the necessary payments promptly.
We provide all the necessary documentation for your accounting department and prescribe transparent conditions for canceling flights (in case your plans have changed). We always try to find a consensus with the owners of the aircraft and make sure that the amount of the fine is minimal, especially if the flight was canceled due to force majeure.
How to pay for a flight
- We agree on the terms of the contract and send it to you by e-mail or messenger
- We issue you an invoice with a fixed price
- After the receipt of payment, we secure the board for you
If you have any questions or would like to get advice from our specialist, fill out the form below or call us.
Book a flight
You can book a private flight online through a special form on the website. After receiving the request, the air broker will contact you to clarify the details, after which we will promptly provide suitable options. At the same time, if you are not satisfied with the price, the year of manufacture of the aircraft, or any other nuances, we will adjust the search and offer alternative options.
You can also order a private jet rental via WhatsApp, Telegram, and e-mail messengers. The company accepts orders around the clock. It is possible to organize urgent flights in 3-5 hours after the request. However, if you want to get the perfect option, we recommend that you make applications in advance so that the operator has more time to search for a business jet and negotiate terms with its owner.
How are we different?
At the moment, the business aviation market has a large number of different offers from both air brokers and aircraft owners. At the same time, the client always has a choice between the comfort and capabilities of business aviation and the cheapness of regular airlines. In this table, we have highlighted the key options that will help you make the right decision about choosing an air service provider based on your tasks and needs.
|Service||Italian Private Jets||Ordinary air broker||Aircraft owner||Airline|
|Best price offers||YES||No||YES||NO|
|Urgent departure within an hour||YES||No||No||No|
|Large selection of business jets||YES||No||No||No|
|Personal aviation expert 24/7||YES||YES||No||No|
|Carriage of animals in the cabin||YES||YES||YES||No|
A company offering agency services for the sale of business aviation flights is obliged to meet the requirements that allow the client to provide the necessary and high-quality service. At the moment, there are more than 350 companies operating in the business aviation market in Europe, including Italy, which position themselves as brokers. Unfortunately, most of them do not meet even the minimum level for this line of business. A number of companies do not even have an office.
The business of such companies is based on the resale of the flight with minimal profit (dumping), while the quality of the flight for the client leaves much to be desired. The client is often simply misled. The accreditation process at the Association of Business Aviation brings clarity or, in any case, helps to identify those companies that can rightfully position themselves as brokers of business aviation. The organization of business aviation flights should be trusted only to professionals.
2 000 flights
within 4-5 hours
and flight attendants
prices for private
flights to Italy
The Italian Private Jets team consists of people who have proven themselves as professionals in their field. We managed to put together a perfect puzzle of a high level of competence, rich experience, creativity, humor, and resourcefulness. Our employees consist of aviation specialists, candidates of sciences, public figures. Many members of our company have been working in the field of aviation for more than 10 years. However, there are those who have joined the team recently. It is this tandem that allows us to use our accumulated experience, make informed decisions, but at the same time, keep a fresh look, flexibility, and drive.
Our employees are people with broad views and diverse hobbies: sports, innovation, technology, tourism. Thanks to this, we easily find a common language with customers, we are interested in the team. Italian Private Jets are, first of all, people who love their job, take on every task with passion and are open to new experiences. This allows the company to occupy a leading position in the industry, and it allows the team to enjoy the work.
Management of the company
Our international team brings together real business aviation professionals from all over the world. The staff of our company is expanding annually. The main selection criterion is - extensive experience in business aviation, customer orientation, and the ability to successfully perform even the most non-standard tasks. At the moment, we have 5 international offices in Italy, Great Britain, Latvia, Germany, and Cyprus. About 50 people are involved in the company's business processes. When ordering a flight from us, we guarantee that a personal aviation consultant will work with you, and they will be in touch 24/7 and answer all your questions: from choosing an aircraft model, optimizing the route, selecting the crew, and other important points, to solving personal catering issues, meeting guests, organizing security and other assignments.
Italian Private Jets guarantees the highest level of service. If you have any questions, you can always contact the company's management directly and resolve all issues. The main goal of our work is to do everything possible to make your flight as comfortable, pleasant, and safe as possible.
Our employees are people with broad views and diverse hobbies: sports, innovation, technology, and tourism. Thanks to this, we easily find a common language with customers, we are interested in the team. Italian Private Jets are, first of all, people who love their job, take on every task with passion, and are open to new experiences. This allows the company to occupy a leading position in the industry and the team – to enjoy the work.
The employees speak Italian, English, German, Spanish, French, Russian, and Greek. All documentation is provided in English. The successful work of the company is confirmed by many official certificates and various awards (a list of which is also given in the presentation).
If you have any questions, you can contact the management of the company directly. We are always open to dialogue and will be glad to hear your suggestions, as well as feedback on the work of employees.
Direct communication with the company management:
- Franco.Serra@private-jets.it - Head of the Rome office;
- Venere.Conte@private-jets.it - Head of the Milan office;
- Еvgeniy.Ozols@private-jets.it - Head of the Paphos office;
- Natalia.Keller@private-jets.it - Founder and CEO;
- Mike.Rice@private-jets.it - Executive Director.
For the organization of private flights in Europe and Italy, we recommend that you contact directly our best air brokers, who are guaranteed to select the best route and private jet for you. In addition, the company's employees are always ready to advise you on business aviation issues and make a prompt calculation of the cost of the flight.
TOP-5 of our best air brokers:
- Alonzo Ricci - 9 years experience in business aviation, responsible for Europe. Contacts: email@example.com
- Gianni Martinelli - 11 years experience in business aviation, responsible for domestic flights in Italy and Europe. Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sebastian Abramson - 12 years experience in business aviation, responsible for Asia and the Middle East. Contact: email@example.com
- Merryl Davidson - 9 years experience in business aviation, responsible for the US and Latin America. Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alice Wood - 9 years experience in business aviation, responsible for the direction and the Middle East. Contacts: email@example.com
We are trusted with a customer satisfaction rating of 4.9/5 based on 670 reviews.
Our clients are many Italian and international players from the world of economy, politics, sports, medicine and art. European governments and embassies, international and Italian companies, sports teams and federations, law firms and investment funds, ETI and European SMEs, pharmaceutical laboratories and hospitals, IATA certified travel agencies and concierge services, as well as the largest chain hotels. Detailed reviews of our work can be found on the official websites of Trustpilot, Aviapages and Google Maps.
Italian Private Jets is represented by three operating offices - in Rome, Milan and Paphos. All of them are located in the VIP terminal areas. At the end of the year, a full-fledged opening of an office in Riga is planned, which currently operates in a simplified mode. We ask you to coordinate the time of the visit in advance so that we can prepare all the necessary documents for issuing a pass. If you plan to arrive by car, please tell us the number of your car and we will reserve a place for you in the underground parking.
We want to emphasize that we are not limited to our offices. The philosophy of our company is a flexible and individual approach to each client. Therefore, we are always ready to meet in a place convenient for you or arrange a flight remotely.
Business aviation office in Rome
Address: 00054 Fiumicino, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy (Leonardo da Vinci International Airport)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours: daily from 7:30 to 23:00.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office:
Business aviation office in Milan
Address: 21010 Ferno, Province of Varese, Italy (Malpensa Airport)
Email address: email@example.com
Opening hours: daily from 7:00 to 23:30.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office:
Business aviation office in Paphos
Address: PF8M+VMG, Paphos, Cyprus (Paphos International Airport)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours: daily from 8:30 to 23:00.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office: