Private medical flights
Italian Private Jets Rental company will help you to rent a private jet for fast and safe transportation of an injured or sick person. We organize specialized flights for treatment, as well as return flights from medical institutions. We will help with the organization of support by doctors or nurses throughout the route. Business aviation, represented by the Italian Private Jets air broker, is ready to prepare a medical board for transporting a recumbent and low-mobility passenger to European countries and to leading clinics in Italy. We have got 15 years of successful work in business aviation, and we have studied the experience of leading specialists in the air transportation of seriously ill people, employees of evacuation and repatriation services of patients from remote regions, specialists in the field of insurance medicine, and major airlines. All this allows us to professionally organize sanitary flights, as well as international flights, within the framework of medical aviation.
Goals and objectives of medical aviation
Air ambulance operates primarily in the interests of the patient. Medical flights are organized in order to deliver a bedridden, injured, or seriously ill patient for treatment to narrow-profile medical centers or for rehabilitation to specialized rehabilitation clinics.
Emergency evacuation is carried out in situations where injured patients need to be urgently evacuated from the scene of a disaster or a man-made accident. Medical flights are also used in cases when it is necessary to bring patients home or transport them to relatives in another city or country.
Seriously ill and injured people can also be evacuated by civil aviation aircraft. However, as a rule, it is necessary to book a ticket and accompany people in advance, and in some cases, airlines may refuse to fly for various reasons.
Business aviation, unlike civil aviation, can organize medical flights regardless of the specifics of the flight and the client's condition. Italian Private Jets employees can make a flight using various modes of transport to ensure maximum speed and passenger convenience. For example, if necessary, it is possible to use helicopters, as well as mobile ICUs, accompanied by a team of doctors. If necessary, the aircraft will take to the air within 3-5 hours from the moment of filing the application.
The advantages of booking a medical flight through an air broker include:
- The ability to choose the type and model of a business jet;
- Creation of optimal conditions on board for the patient and accompanying people;
- No strangers in the cabin;
- High flight safety;
- Assistance in collecting documents and permits for a flight to another state.
Transportation of a patient by plane is sometimes the only possibility of fast and safe transportation. It is dangerous to transport seriously ill people over long distances by land transport, as travel time is lost, and shaking increases the load on internal organs. Our pilots ensure a smooth flight and a soft landing, so even the most difficult patients can easily endure such a journey.
REQUEST A CALL BACK!
Make an urgent calculation of the cost of a private flight!
Private air ambulance planes
A seriously ill passenger cannot be transported on a business jet with standard equipment. Therefore, the aircraft is prepared for flight in advance, or special medical transport is used.
Transportation of a patient by medical aviation involves the use of three types of aircraft:
- A regular business jet. This is the best option if the passenger does not need to be connected to life support devices and his/her condition is closer to normal. A part of the seats for the installation of stretchers and medical equipment is removed from the cabin. The patient can also be placed on a sofa or on a transformable chair;
- A medical jet. This is a special board equipped with all the necessary medical equipment and a module for placing a patient in it. Transportation by medical plane is necessary if the passenger is in critical condition, and deterioration of his/her well-being in the air is not excluded. Such a flight is necessarily accompanied by doctors who, if necessary, provide emergency assistance;
- A cargo jet. The patient is taken to the plane by an ambulance, in which the entire flight takes place. As a rule, this is a resuscitation ambulance, which will take the passenger to the destination in the future. Such transportation is necessary if the client cannot move once again or in case of severe damage requiring minimal mobility. The use of a cargo board is also convenient because a passenger can be transported from the airport to the clinic directly by car, and this saves time and effort well.
If a medical flight is planned on a business jet, then choose planes with spacious cabins and with the ability to stand in them at full height. Free space improves the quality of emergency care on board.
Aircraft models used
The transportation of seriously ill passengers is carried out by aircraft with resuscitation beds, a set of complex equipment, and a supply of drugs. There must be an independent power source on board, which can be activated if the onboard power supply is turned off. Besides the medical equipment, innovative navigation systems are also installed on board, which will allow the plane to take off and land regardless of weather conditions and time of day.
When organizing a medical flight, air brokers often opt for the following business jets:
- CESSNA CITATION X. Cessna is one of the fastest civilian aircraft. The salon has all the possibilities for connecting medical modules and accommodating a team of doctors. According to the technical capabilities of the CESSNA CITATION X, it can land at airports of any type;
- CHALLENGER 604. It is suitable for long- and medium-distance flights. The plane is equipped with advanced avionics. A heating system is installed on board, and satellite communication with ground services is provided. There is enough space inside the cabin to install bulky equipment, and there are devices for fixing stretchers;
- HAWKER 800XP. The American aircraft is designed to carry 8 passengers. In a typical configuration, a place for a bedridden patient is provided in the rear compartment. The cabin provides you with an opportunity to connect all medical modules, including a ventilator;
- Pilatus PC-12. A single-engine aircraft with a flight range without refueling up to 2.9 thousand km. Pilatus was created as a platform on the basis of which it is possible to make an ambulance plane, cargo board, a plane for VIP transportation, and special missions. The cabin is spacious with a large luggage compartment, it freely accommodates a resuscitation module for one passenger with all the necessary equipment. Air conditioning and noise reduction systems are provided.
If there is an urgent need to transport a patient, you can use any business jet, in which it is possible to remove the chairs or install a stretcher on top of them.
What medical equipment should be on board?
A seriously ill passenger is transported only on aircraft with the devices that may be required to maintain vital functions and to provide emergency assistance in the air.
Most often, medical aircraft are completed with:
- LifePort resuscitation complex with a vacuum mattress and a mechanism that ensures safe loading of a disabled passenger on board;
- An oxygen cylinder with a capacity of at least 6 thousand liters and an additional mobile cylinder;
- A heart monitor for recording vital signs;
- Compact defibrillator, for example, Welch Allyn PIC40;
- A ventilator with several modes of operation;
- Portable cartridge-type analyzers for urgent analyses;
- Infusion and syringe pumps;
- Resuscitation kits.
The stock of drugs is selected based on the severity of the patient's condition and the diagnosis. There must be a first aid kit on board with drugs used in emergency conditions.
The cost of the flight depends on the type of liner
The flight hour of each type of aircraft has their own price. It makes up the bulk of the total amount. If you want to know the approximate cost of flying on a private plane, it is enough to know that the flight hour on:
- Large aircraft, for example, Legacy 600, costs an average of 5.5 to 7 thousand euros;
- Light and medium aircraft cost from 2.5 to 4 thousand euros;
- Medium-class aircraft - from 3.5 to 4.5 thousand euros;
- Business liners – from 12 thousand euros;
- Long-haul liners cost from 7 to 11 thousand euros.
The cheapest flight on turboprop aircraft costs about 1 thousand euros per hour. However, such models are mainly used only when organizing flights between neighboring cities lasting no more than 2 hours.
The cost of the flight includes:
- rental of a private plane with a pilot and crew along the entire route;
- payment of airport charges on the way;
- standard VIP meals for passengers;
- round-the-clock informing of the customer or his authorized persons about the progress of the flight;
- parking at the following airports;
- accommodation of crew members in a hotel (if necessary);
- fast customs and passport control services.
The cost of renting an airplane does not include:
- extension of airport opening hours if necessary;
- de-icing treatment of the aircraft.
Prices for private flights within Italy
- Rome (CIA) - Verona (VRN) ~ 8200 EUR
- Milan (LIN) - Olbia (OLB) ~ 8500 EUR
- Napoli (NAP) - Carpi (LIDU) ~ 7000 EUR
- Turin (TRN) - Bari (BRI) ~ 12 000 EUR
- Palermo (PMO) - Florence (FLR) ~ 10 000 EUR
- Venice (VCE) - Milan (MXP) ~ 6 800 EUR
- Genova (GOA) - Napoli (NAP) ~ 10 100 EUR
- Bologna (BLQ) - Milan (LIN) ~ 4 800 EUR
- Florence (FLR) - Rome (FCO) ~ 7 000 EUR
- Bari (BRI) - Rimini (RMI) ~ 9 700 EUR
- Catania (CTA) - Palermo (PMO) ~ 10 500 EUR
- Cagliari (CAG) - Verona (VRN) ~ 10 300 EUR
- Palermo (PMO) - Venice (VCE) ~ 11 200 EUR
- Rimini (RMI) - Milan (MXP) ~ 11 200 EUR
- Reggio Calabria (REG) - Turin (TRN) ~ 14 400 EUR
- Verona (VRN) - Rome (FCO) ~ 7 600 EUR
- Messina (REG) - Napoli (NAP) ~ 10 800 EUR
- Bergamo (BGY) - Bologna (BLQ) ~ 5 900 EUR
- Pisa (PSA) - Florence (FLR) ~ 8 000 EUR
- Como (MXP) - Rome (CIA) ~ 9 000 EUR
- Carpi (LIDU) - Milan (LIN) ~ 6 300 EUR
- Siena (SAY) - Palermo (PMO) ~ 10 500 EUR
- Olbia (OLB) - Milan (MXP) ~ 8 900 EUR
- Genova (GOA) - Bologna (BLQ) ~ 5 700 EUR
- Lampedusa (LMP) - Rome (CIA) ~ 12 600 EUR
- Lamezia Terme (SUF) - Milan (LIN) ~ 12 800 EUR
The price is based on a 2-passenger flight on a private Challenger 605 or similar models. However, these are only approximate figures, please contact our managers for exact information.
Prices for international private flights
- Milan or Rome - Nice ~ 7 200 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Munich ~ 8 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Geneva ~ 8 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Paris ~ 9 400 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Zurich ~ 7 700 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Ibiza ~ 13 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Cannes ~ 8 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Bern ~ 7 400 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Malaga ~ 17 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - London ~ 13 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Palma de Mallorca ~ 12 700 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Athens ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Madrid ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Frankfurt ~ 9 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Barcelona ~ 11 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Dubai ~ 60 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Vienna ~ 10 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Warsaw ~ 12 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Hamburg ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Belgrade ~ 12 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Sofia ~ 12 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Brussels ~ 10 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Dublin ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Cologne ~ 10 200 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Stockholm ~ 15 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Tirana ~ 12 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Marseille ~ 9 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Zagreb ~ 8 700 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Copenhagen ~ 12 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Krakow ~ 11 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Frankfurt ~ 9 700 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Oslo ~ 15 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Zaragoza ~ 13 600 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Sevilla ~ 18 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Helsinki ~ 17 900 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Athens ~ 16 600 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Rotterdam ~ 11 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Stuttgart ~ 8 400 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Vilnius ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Dortmund ~ 10 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Gothenburg ~ 14 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Lisbon ~ 17 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Antwerp ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Lyon ~ 8 400 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Skopje ~ 12 900 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Almaty ~ 73 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Nur-Sultan ~ 60 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Reykjavik ~ 27 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Dubrovnik ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Innsbruck ~ 7 700 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Moscow ~ 25 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Minsk ~ 19 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Monaco ~ 7 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Amsterdam ~ 11 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Berlin ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Budapest ~ 10 700 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Larnaca ~ 21 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Tel Aviv ~ 25 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Chambery ~ 8 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Prague ~ 9 600 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Riga ~ 15 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Malta ~ 14 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Istanbul ~ 17 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Madeira ~ 25 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Doha ~ 59 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Delhi ~ 95 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Anguilla ~ 135 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Bali ~ 160 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Barbados ~ 140 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Fiji ~ 110 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Belize ~ 120 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Las Vegas ~ 180 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Pattaya ~ 160 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Bangkok ~ 150 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Hong Kong ~ 170 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - GOA ~ 100 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Singapore ~ 190 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - New York ~ 115 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Tokyo ~ 200 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Toronto ~ 125 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Johannesburg ~ 190 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Colombo ~ 185 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Kuala Lumpur ~ 220 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Los Angeles ~ 190 00 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Miami ~ 150 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Macau ~ 210 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Seychelles ~ 130 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Maldives ~ 150 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Virgin Island ~ 140 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Bahamas ~ 155 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Hawaiian Islands ~ 160 000 EUR;
* Estimated price before taxes & fees.
Prices depending on the type of private jet
Italian Private Jets offers private flights in various aircraft categories. The types of aircraft in each category vary in price, range, interior space, passenger capacity, and flight speed. Below we have clearly shown the differences in the cost of the flight, depending on the type of business jet. Approximate data are shown, at the price of 1 flight hour, for various classes:
Very Light Jets
- Price per Hour - 2300 - 2500 €
- Pax: 2 - 4 passengers
- Range: 2:45 - 3:15 hrs
- Speed: 330 - 371 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 4.2 - 4.9 ft
- Price per Hour - 2600 - $3200 €
- Pax: 6 - 7 passengers
- Range: 2:45 - 5:30 hrs
- Speed: 308 - 492 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 4.1 - 5.0 ft
Super Light Jets
- Price per Hour - 3000 - 3600 €
- Pax: 7 - 8 passengers
- Range: 4:00 - 5:30 hrs
- Speed: 383 - 465 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 4.1 - 5.0 ft
- Price per Hour - 3300 - 4400 €
- Pax: 8 - 9 passengers
- Range: 2:30 - 8:00 hrs
- Speed: 374 - 470 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 4.8 - 5.9 ft
Super Midsize Jets
- Price per Hour - 4400 - 6500 €
- Pax: 8 - 10 passengers
- Range: 5:30 - 8:00 hrs
- Speed: 375 - 530 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 5.7 - 6.3 ft
- Price per Hour - 5500 - 8000 €
- Pax: 10 - 16 passengers
- Range: 3:00 - 13:00 hrs
- Speed: 485 - 513 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 5.9 - 6.2 ft
Ultra Long Range Jets
- Price per Hour - 8000 - 12000 €
- Pax: 12 - 16 passengers
- Range: 10:00 - 17:00 hrs
- Speed: 368 - 516 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 6.0 - 6.4 ft
- Price per Hour - 8000 - 14000 €
- Pax 16 - 50 passengers
- Range 2:00 - 16:00 hrs
- Speed: 469 - 485 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 6.5 - 7.3 ft
- Price per Hour - 1600 - 2700 €
- Pax: 3 - 8 passengers
- Range: 1:15 - 4:00 hrs
- Speed: 96 - 190 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 3.9 - 6.0 ft
If you want to make it easier to choose the right aircraft, we have prepared 4 clear package offers that clearly show the advantages of each of them.
1) Connect Package:
- the cost of the flight from 4,000 €;
- aircraft for flights within Europe. They are ideal for one-day trips: a business meeting, weekend shopping, meeting with friends, or going to an exhibition.
- the duration of the flight is not more than 2 hours;
- cabin capacity - up to 4 people;
- the following aircraft are used: Embraer Phenom 100, 300, as well as the Cessna CJ 1-2-3 series, etc.
2) Premium Package:
- the cost of the flight starts from 8 000 €;
- ideal for those cases when you need an individual flight without additional expenses;
- flight duration no more than 3.5 hours;
- cabin capacity - up to 6 passengers;
- the following aircraft are used: Cessna Citation XLS+, Hawker 750 / 800 XP, etc.
3) Luxe package:
- the cost of the flight from 20,000 €;
- a comfortable private jet for long flights. It allows you to get to any part of Europe without stopping, as well as to the Maldives or New York with refueling;
- the duration of the flight is not more than 6 hours;
- the capacity of the cabin depends on the model, the optimal line-up is for 6, 14, and 18 people;
- the following aircraft are used: Legacy 500 / 600 / 650 , Challenger 604 / 605 / 650 , Gulfstream 200 / 280, etc.
4) Elite package:
- flight cost from 45,000 €;
- flagships among business jets for special occasions. They are ideal for long-distance flights to the Maldives, the Bahamas, or across the ocean;
- flight duration is no more than 14 hours;
- cabin capacity - up to 15 people;
- the following aircraft are used: Falcon 7X, Gulfstream 550 / 650, etc.
VIP class aviation offers to plunge into the world of comfort and serene tranquility. You can feel at home and fly without stress and nerves. Italian Private Jets personal managers will solve any nuance when organizing a flight. Trust us, and we will arrange your flight with comfort and safety.
Online calculator of the cost of a private plane flight
The calculator for calculating the cost of renting a private jet in the Italian Private Jets company is a convenient tool that will allow you to choose the best flight option online. Charter flights do not have stable prices, unlike regular flights. This is due to the fact that each client can have their own wishes on the type of liner, comfort level, additional services, and flight route. The online calculator allows you to find flights around the world, create a budget and conduct a preliminary search for an airplane with a crew. You will not have to spend time searching, collecting, and analyzing ready-made offers from air brokers, operators, and owners of business jets.
Fill out all the fields of the form, as well as specify your contact details. If you want to make the calculation as accurate as possible, we ask you to fill out the application with as many details as possible. The answer will be sent to your email or messenger in automatic mode. Also, all the details of the calculation can be clarified with the consultant online - in any way convenient for you (via WhatsApp, Telegram, email, or chat on the website).
Flight cost calculator
Please note that the prices are indicative - we recommend contacting our company's manager for a more accurate calculation. They will make a calculation for free, taking into account the specifics of your flight (number of passengers, aircraft model, crew, etc.) - thus, you will be able to get the exact cost of your flight in 15-30 minutes.
CURRENT FLIGHTS LIST
16 300 EUR
12 100 EUR
17 600 EUR
13 700 EUR
29 500 EUR
17 000 EUR
21 800 EUR
23 900 EUR
25 900 EUR
31 600 EUR
35 500 EUR
24 400 EUR
33 400 EUR
11 300 EUR
31 000 EUR
14 000 EUR
20 500 EUR
35 000 EUR
Pilatus PC12 NGX
27 000 EUR
11 000 EUR
29 000 EUR
24 000 EUR
21 000 EUR
17 000 EUR
19 700 EUR
14 200 EUR
Citation XLS Gen 2
21 000 EUR
21 000 EUR
King Air 200
8 100 EUR
59 500 EUR
74 000 EUR
30 000 EUR
18 300 EUR
15 500 EUR
22 000 EUR
24 000 EUR
36 000 EUR
36 000 EUR
17 500 EUR
19 000 EUR
Features of transportation of bedridden patients on a business jet
When booking a private plane to transport a bedridden patient, the route, the urgency of transportation, the patient's condition, and the number of accompanying persons are specified. Permission to fly must be given by a doctor, the certificate indicates the conditions of the flight, the need for medical procedures in the air. Based on these data, a business jet model is selected. If necessary, some of the seats are removed from the cabin, and a medical module is installed in their place to accommodate the patient and all the necessary equipment.
The patient is taken from the clinic by ambulance and transported by car directly to the plane. All pre-flight procedures for a seriously ill passenger are carried out by accompanying people. A recumbent person is most often lifted on board with the help of an ambulift.
If you want the flight to take place in the most comfortable environment, it is necessary to provide:
- Onboard systems that equalize pressure and maintain the desired temperature and humidity;
- Noise attenuation complexes;
- Proper placement of furniture – it should not interfere with emergency assistance;
- Individual nutrition – a special diet or intravenous nutrition is usually provided for seriously ill patients.
Renting a private plane for sanitary transportation is much more convenient than flying on a civilian plane. Only doctors and relatives are on board, there are all conditions for medical procedures, and the liner is operated by an experienced crew capable of providing flight without shaking and vibration.
Features of medical evacuation
Sanitary aviation can be divided into planned and emergency ones. In the first case, the passenger's condition allows you to carefully prepare the board for transportation. Emergency transportation is called evacuation. Its difference from a standard medical flight is that very little time is given to prepare the board.
Patients need medical evacuation:
- With dangerous wounds, or injuries of internal organs, the treatment of which requires immediate delivery of the patient to a specialized clinic;
- In a coma (hyper, hypoglycemic, painful, or shock);
- With stroke and heart attack;
- With severe poisoning;
- With acutely developing hepatic and renal insufficiency;
- With mental disorders that pose a danger to others;
- With anaphylactic shock;
- With a prolonged asthma attack.
Emergency evacuation is necessary for women if there are signs of a threat of termination of pregnancy or urgent delivery. Hospitalization by plane is often required for children with severe pneumonia, shortness of breath, and epilepsy. Premature babies are evacuated in special newborn ICUs.
Air ambulance makes it possible to deliver a patient to a medical center in 1-2 hours, and this significantly increases the chances of successful recovery and preservation of the functionality of the whole organism.
Evacuation is often carried out by private helicopters. This transport is used if it is necessary to pick up the patient from those settlements where there is no airport, from the crash site, or on a busy highway.
Private helicopters are used in the organization of medical transportation not only during the evacuation but also in other cases. Сombined flights are often made in such a way that a part of the way is overcome by a plane and the other part – by a helicopter. It is often more convenient and faster to pick up a passenger from the airport of landing on a helicopter and deliver him/her to a specialized clinic.
The following helicopters are most often used when organizing medical flights in Italy and Europe:
- Eurocopter EC 145;
- Robinson R44;
- Helicopters MD Explorer;
- MBB Bo-105.
Flights to Europe for treatment – what documents are required
Each country has its own list of documents that may be required from a patient crossing the border. The mandatory ones are a passport or a European ID.
Besides that, you may need:
- Contract with the host clinic;
- Medical documentation – X-rays, medical history, epicrisis. The documents must be translated into the official language of the receiving state;
- Certificates confirming financial security;
- Medical insurance;
- Documents for the accompanying person.
Italian Private Jets employees will provide a complete list of documents for traveling abroad for treatment or surgery after determining the route features. If necessary, our lawyer will help to collect all the necessary permits and assist in their translation into the desired language. If a passenger needs to constantly take strong drugs, then they must have an appropriate prescription with all the seals and signatures of doctors.
Medical tourism was quite developed before the pandemic. Now, this direction is also beginning to gradually revive. It primarily means a private flight to a pre-selected state and clinic for the purpose of treatment or for a planned operation. Medical tours are chosen if the methods of treatment in their country are not satisfactory or there are no experienced doctors or equipment.
People most often fly abroad to solve cardiac problems, to treat oncology or diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
The most popular destinations:
- Germany. The country provides high-tech assistance in oncology, and qualified cardio and neurosurgeons are accepted here;
- Israel. The country has highly developed care for patients with cardiovascular diseases, urological pathologies and has extensive experience in transplantology;
- Switzerland. In this state, assistance is provided in almost all directions, but the services are quite expensive.
Medical tourism is well developed in Thailand, India, China, Bulgaria, and Austria. Health tours are organized by special organizations, and in most cases, tourists travel to the destination country by private planes.
The most frequent questions from customers
What are the options for transporting a seriously ill passenger?
The patient can be transported on a regular plane or with the help of a personal air broker. Our company offers different transportation options – on a medical plane, on a converted business jet, or on a cargo model. We provide the service on a turnkey basis, that is, we fully undertake the organization of the flight.
Which transportation option is the fastest?
If an urgent evacuation is needed, then a helicopter should be used. It can be prepared for the flight within 1-2 hours. It can land on any flat ground and take off without a runway.
What is the most expensive type of medical transportation?
A flight hour on special medical aircraft costs much more than renting a classic business jet. However, if an elite business liner is used for transportation, then the price of the flight will be comparable to a full-fledged medical business jet.
In which cases is only a charter plane suitable for transportation?
Transportation of a patient by civil aviation flights is not possible if:
- Urgent evacuation is required;
- There is no time to prepare the patient;
- The patient needs to be transported to a place where airports do not accept ordinary planes;
- Due to illness or mental characteristics, the passenger must be in the cabin without unauthorized people.
Helicopters are used if the distance to the destination allows you to fly without landing for refueling.
Do you provide an escort?
Italian Private Jets can offer you to accompany a patient with:
- Resuscitation team. It includes doctors who are able to provide qualified assistance in the air;
- Paramedics. The patient's condition is monitored, the drugs are administered, the medical equipment is connected if necessary;
- Junior medical staff. Nurses usually accompany only those passengers whose condition is stable and who do not need emergency care.
The cost of transporting a patient by private plane costs tens of thousands of euros, but sometimes only such transportation guarantees the preservation of life and the absence of health problems in the future.
After signing a business jet rental agreement, you can pay for the service in cash, by bank card, cryptocurrency, or with an invoice. If necessary, we always meet customers halfway and select the most acceptable payment options for them. We cooperate with leading Italian and European banks – therefore, in most cases, we manage to make all the necessary payments promptly.
We provide all the necessary documentation for your accounting department and prescribe transparent conditions for canceling flights (in case your plans have changed). We always try to find a consensus with the owners of the aircraft and make sure that the amount of the fine is minimal, especially if the flight was canceled due to force majeure.
How to pay for a flight
- We agree on the terms of the contract and send it to you by e-mail or messenger
- We issue you an invoice with a fixed price
- After the receipt of payment, we secure the board for you
If you have any questions or would like to get advice from our specialist, fill out the form below or call us.
Book a flight
You can book a private flight online through a special form on the website. After receiving the request, the air broker will contact you to clarify the details, after which we will promptly provide suitable options. At the same time, if you are not satisfied with the price, the year of manufacture of the aircraft, or any other nuances, we will adjust the search and offer alternative options.
You can also order a private jet rental via WhatsApp, Telegram, and e-mail messengers. The company accepts orders around the clock. It is possible to organize urgent flights in 3-5 hours after the request. However, if you want to get the perfect option, we recommend that you make applications in advance so that the operator has more time to search for a business jet and negotiate terms with its owner.
2 000 flights
within 4-5 hours
and flight attendants
prices for private
flights to Italy
The Italian Private Jets team consists of people who have proven themselves as professionals in their field. We managed to put together a perfect puzzle of a high level of competence, rich experience, creativity, humor, and resourcefulness. Our employees consist of aviation specialists, candidates of sciences, public figures. Many members of our company have been working in the field of aviation for more than 10 years. However, there are those who have joined the team recently. It is this tandem that allows us to use our accumulated experience, make informed decisions, but at the same time, keep a fresh look, flexibility, and drive.
Our employees are people with broad views and diverse hobbies: sports, innovation, technology, tourism. Thanks to this, we easily find a common language with customers, we are interested in the team. Italian Private Jets are, first of all, people who love their job, take on every task with passion and are open to new experiences. This allows the company to occupy a leading position in the industry, and it allows the team to enjoy the work.
Management of the company
Our international team brings together real business aviation professionals from all over the world. The staff of our company is expanding annually. The main selection criterion is - extensive experience in business aviation, customer orientation, and the ability to successfully perform even the most non-standard tasks. At the moment, we have 5 international offices in Italy, Great Britain, Latvia, Germany, and Cyprus. About 50 people are involved in the company's business processes. When ordering a flight from us, we guarantee that a personal aviation consultant will work with you, and they will be in touch 24/7 and answer all your questions: from choosing an aircraft model, optimizing the route, selecting the crew, and other important points, to solving personal catering issues, meeting guests, organizing security and other assignments.
Italian Private Jets guarantees the highest level of service. If you have any questions, you can always contact the company's management directly and resolve all issues. The main goal of our work is to do everything possible to make your flight as comfortable, pleasant, and safe as possible.
Our employees are people with broad views and diverse hobbies: sports, innovation, technology, and tourism. Thanks to this, we easily find a common language with customers, we are interested in the team. Italian Private Jets are, first of all, people who love their job, take on every task with passion, and are open to new experiences. This allows the company to occupy a leading position in the industry and the team – to enjoy the work.
The employees speak Italian, English, German, Spanish, French, Russian, and Greek. All documentation is provided in English. The successful work of the company is confirmed by many official certificates and various awards (a list of which is also given in the presentation).
If you have any questions, you can contact the management of the company directly. We are always open to dialogue and will be glad to hear your suggestions, as well as feedback on the work of employees.
Direct communication with the company management:
- Franco.Serra@private-jets.it - Head of the Rome office;
- Venere.Conte@private-jets.it - Head of the Milan office;
- Еvgeniy.Ozols@private-jets.it - Head of the Paphos office;
- Natalia.Keller@private-jets.it - Founder and CEO;
- Mike.Rice@private-jets.it - Executive Director.
For the organization of private flights in Europe and Italy, we recommend that you contact directly our best air brokers, who are guaranteed to select the best route and private jet for you. In addition, the company's employees are always ready to advise you on business aviation issues and make a prompt calculation of the cost of the flight.
TOP-5 of our best air brokers:
- Alonzo Ricci - 9 years experience in business aviation, responsible for Europe. Contacts: email@example.com
- Gianni Martinelli - 11 years experience in business aviation, responsible for domestic flights in Italy and Europe. Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sebastian Abramson - 12 years experience in business aviation, responsible for Asia and the Middle East. Contact: email@example.com
- Merryl Davidson - 9 years experience in business aviation, responsible for the US and Latin America. Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alice Wood - 9 years experience in business aviation, responsible for the direction and the Middle East. Contacts: email@example.com
We are trusted with a customer satisfaction rating of 4.9/5 based on 670 reviews.
Our clients are many Italian and international players from the world of economy, politics, sports, medicine and art. European governments and embassies, international and Italian companies, sports teams and federations, law firms and investment funds, ETI and European SMEs, pharmaceutical laboratories and hospitals, IATA certified travel agencies and concierge services, as well as the largest chain hotels. Detailed reviews of our work can be found on the official websites of Trustpilot, Aviapages and Google Maps.
Italian Private Jets is represented by three operating offices - in Rome, Milan and Paphos. All of them are located in the VIP terminal areas. At the end of the year, a full-fledged opening of an office in Riga is planned, which currently operates in a simplified mode. We ask you to coordinate the time of the visit in advance so that we can prepare all the necessary documents for issuing a pass. If you plan to arrive by car, please tell us the number of your car and we will reserve a place for you in the underground parking.
We want to emphasize that we are not limited to our offices. The philosophy of our company is a flexible and individual approach to each client. Therefore, we are always ready to meet in a place convenient for you or arrange a flight remotely.
Business aviation office in Rome
Address: 00054 Fiumicino, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy (Leonardo da Vinci International Airport)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours: daily from 7:30 to 23:00.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office:
Business aviation office in Milan
Address: 21010 Ferno, Province of Varese, Italy (Malpensa Airport)
Email address: email@example.com
Opening hours: daily from 7:00 to 23:30.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office:
Business aviation office in Paphos
Address: PF8M+VMG, Paphos, Cyprus (Paphos International Airport)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours: daily from 8:30 to 23:00.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office: