Florence Business Aviation Airport (Amerigo Vespucci)
Italian Private Jet Company organizes flights on private planes to/from Amerigo Vespucci Airport located in Florence. The current database includes more than 6,500 business jets available for rent and ready for urgent departures. There are models of all types, including those with exclusive trim levels and interior layouts. Our experts will help you choose the best option based on your route, the number of passengers, the budget, and your wishes. We will take care of all the nuances of the organization of the flight, such as paperwork, approvals, meetings at the airport, transfer, expedited customs clearance, and much more. The company provides a full range of business aviation services, as well as concierge service. Departures are carried out from Italy and European countries - we fly all over the world! If the plane you need is not at Florence airport, we will arrange its operational approach from neighboring locations. For 14 years of successful work, we have managed to establish partnerships with leading European airlines and VIP terminals, due to which we are ready to offer you the most favorable conditions for flights on private planes, as well as a high level of service at every stage of cooperation. The company's databases include business jets of the following brands: Bombardier, Dassault, Embraer, Gulfstream, Cessna, Cirrus, Beechcraft, Pilatus, and many others. The site presents only a small part of the models available for rent.
On average, it takes from 1 to 5 hours to organize a private flight. Flights of any type are possible: classic flights for leisure, business, medical, cargo flights, as well as flights with pets. In addition, we search for Empty Legs flights at exclusive bases of leading European operators. Jet Sharing is possible in certain directions, which allows you to reduce the cost of the flight significantly. Each client is provided with a personal air broker who organizes all stages of your flight, will always be in touch, and solve any unforeseen situations.
If you need to urgently find out the cost of a flight to/from Amerigo Vespucci Airport on a business jet, then leave a request, and the manager will contact you within 10 minutes. Having specified all the necessary information: departure date, direction, number of passengers, preferences by type of aircraft, etc. - the expert will select the best option for you and give feedback within 30 minutes. After that, having agreed on all the details, you will be provided with current offers with a presentation of the aircraft. The preparation of this information is completely free for you and does not oblige you to anything. If the initially proposed options do not suit you, we will adjust and continue to search for suitable flights. We guarantee complete confidentiality at all stages of work.
The cost of a private jet flight depends on many factors: the model of a business jet, the number of passengers, the route and type of flight, the days of parking (waiting) for the aircraft at the airport, the need for an approach, additional services, etc. Therefore, we calculate each request individually, based on your wishes and the nuances of the flight. You can also use the online calculator form and get a quick price calculation by filling in all the data in the form below. The important point is that we ask you, if possible, to provide real contact details because the final calculation is sent according to the completed data. You should use IATA or ICAO codes as the designation of Florence di Firenze-Peretola Airport in order to make a correct calculation.
REQUEST A CALL BACK!
Make an urgent calculation of the cost of a private flight!
Besides the classic business aviation flights, we offer our customers favorable conditions for private flights from Florence Amerigo Vespucci Airport with the help of special services such as Empty Legs. This is one of the most effective and modern ways to fly a business jet. This option will significantly reduce financial costs and use the services of business aviation with a discount of 25 to 70% per flight! This is possible when the plane returns to its home airport empty, or flies for another customer who ordered a one-way flight. At the same time, many routes provide an opportunity to adjust the final flight. This adds flexibility to this system, which makes it as convenient as possible for most customers. We regularly have return flights all over Europe. Therefore, if your flight is not tied to a specific date, you can leave a request to our managers, and when a suitable flight appears, we will immediately inform you.
It is important to understand that flying on Empty Legs is not an economical option and is not in any way infringed upon in service. That is, you get all the privileges as with a regular private jet rental!
Another option for affordable flights is to rent a business jet using the Jet Sharing system, which is also called a seat-based aircraft rental. The service allows passengers to divide the payment for the flight among all participants without reducing the requirements for comfort accepted in private aviation. Jet Sharing is only gaining popularity. However, business people who have had time to evaluate the possibilities of the new offer are actively using it in the most popular areas. This service has become especially relevant during the coronavirus pandemic when regular communication to most European countries has become less convenient and safe.
The cost of the flight is divided among all fellow travelers, as a rule, 3-10 people. The flexible system allows you to rent any number of seats. Traveling with a company or family can pay for a separate area with a table and sofas if such a configuration is provided in the cabin. Planes constantly fly almost full in some directions, which means that air brokers can easily find fellow travelers and reduce the price of the flight. On average, when comparing the cost of jet sharing with an individual order of a business jet, the price tag of a new service may be 90% lower.
The formation of flights is based on incoming requests. Most tourist and business European destinations remain relevant all year round. You can fly to the UK, France, Germany, Spain, the USA, and other countries almost at any time. The workload of departures is constantly changing, so if possible, reservations should be made in advance. There are various options for jet sharing - please contact the company's managers for more information.
Prices for regional flights in Italy
Italian business aviation performs private flights on business jets within the country. At the moment, more than 90% of our departures are made from Milan and Florence di Firenze-Peretola Airport. However, the following destinations are gaining popularity: Venice, Bologna, Naples, and Turin. We also note airports near summer and winter resorts, which are in high seasonal demand. Below we have collected approximate prices for the most popular routes within Italy:
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Napoli (NAP) ~ 8500 EUR
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Rome (FCO) ~ 9 400 EUR
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Florence (FLR) ~ 7700 EUR
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Turin (TRN) ~ 9300 EUR
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Genova (GOA) ~ 9500 EUR
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Palermo (PMO) ~ 11500 EUR
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Bologna (BLQ) ~ 9900 EUR
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Rimini (RMI) ~ 9700 EUR
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Venice (VCE) ~ 9900 EUR
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Olbia (OLB) ~ 10600 EUR
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Verona (VRN) ~ 8200 EUR
- Milan (LIN) - Olbia (OLB) ~ 8500 EUR
- Napoli (NAP) - Carpi (LIDU) ~ 7000 EUR
- Turin (TRN) - Bari (BRI) ~ 12 000 EUR
- Palermo (PMO) - Florence (FLR) ~ 10 000 EUR
- Venice (VCE) - Milan (MXP) ~ 6 800 EUR
- Genova (GOA) - Napoli (NAP) ~ 10 100 EUR
- Bologna (BLQ) - Milan (LIN) ~ 4 800 EUR
- Bari (BRI) - Rimini (RMI) ~ 9 700 EUR
- Catania (CTA) - Palermo (PMO) ~ 10 500 EUR
- Cagliari (CAG) - Verona (VRN) ~ 10 300 EUR
- Palermo (PMO) - Venice (VCE) ~ 11 200 EUR
- Rimini (RMI) - Milan (MXP) ~ 11 200 EUR
- Reggio Calabria (REG) - Turin (TRN) ~ 14 400 EUR
- Messina (REG) - Napoli (NAP) ~ 10 800 EUR
- Bergamo (BGY) - Bologna (BLQ) ~ 5 900 EUR
- Pisa (PSA) - Florence (FLR) ~ 8 000 EUR
- Como (MXP) - Amerigo Vespucci Airport ~ 9 000 EUR
- Carpi (LIDU) - Milan (LIN) ~ 6 300 EUR
- Siena (SAY) - Palermo (PMO) ~ 10 500 EUR
- Olbia (OLB) - Milan (MXP) ~ 8 900 EUR
- Genova (GOA) - Bologna (BLQ) ~ 5 700 EUR
- Lampedusa (LMP) - Amerigo Vespucci Airport ~ 12 600 EUR
- Lamezia Terme (SUF) - Milan (LIN) ~ 12 800 EUR
The price is based on a 2-passenger flight on a private Challenger 605 or similar models. However, these are only approximate figures, please contact our managers for exact information.
We hope that you have found the necessary information and were able to get an approximate idea of the order of prices for private flights to Italian airports. We also recommend using a special calculator that provides information on the cost of renting a private plane, taking into account the current workload of business aviation.
Prices for international flights
The main activity of Italian Private Jets is the organization of international flights in Europe. The maximum number of business jets is concentrated in this direction, which allows us to choose the best option taking into account the budget and the wishes of the client. Moreover, we can offer unique flight conditions, due to a large number of flights and exclusive terms of cooperation with local companies. However, intercontinental flights to the UK, USA, Asia, and the Middle East are possible in addition to the European destination. We have gained 15 years of successful work in business aviation, and we have learned to organize flights of any complexity and anywhere in the world. Flights to exotic and hard-to-reach places are possible by combining flights – the first part of the route takes place by private plane, and the other part – by business class helicopter. There are the prices for the most popular international destinations, with departure from Italy:
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Nice ~ 7 200 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Munich ~ 8 500 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Geneva ~ 8 800 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Paris ~ 9 400 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Zurich ~ 7 700 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Ibiza ~ 13 800 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Cannes ~ 8 500 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Bern ~ 7 400 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Malaga ~ 17 800 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - London ~ 13 500 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Palma de Mallorca ~ 12 700 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Athens ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Madrid ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Frankfurt ~ 9 500 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Barcelona ~ 11 500 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Dubai ~ 60 000 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Vienna ~ 10 000 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Warsaw ~ 12 500 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Hamburg ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Belgrade ~ 12 000 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Sofia ~ 12 800 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Brussels ~ 10 500 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Dublin ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Cologne ~ 10 200 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Stockholm ~ 15 800 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Tirana ~ 12 800 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Marseille ~ 9 000 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Zagreb ~ 8 700 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Copenhagen ~ 12 000 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Krakow ~ 11 800 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Frankfurt ~ 9 700 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Oslo ~ 15 800 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Zaragoza ~ 13 600 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Sevilla ~ 18 000 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Helsinki ~ 17 900 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Athens ~ 16 600 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Rotterdam ~ 11 800 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Stuttgart ~ 8 400 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Vilnius ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Dortmund ~ 10 000 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Gothenburg ~ 14 500 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Lisbon ~ 17 800 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Antwerp ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Lyon ~ 8 400 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Skopje ~ 12 900 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Almaty ~ 73 000 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Nur-Sultan ~ 60 000 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Reykjavik ~ 27 000 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Dubrovnik ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Innsbruck ~ 7 700 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Moscow ~ 25 000 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Minsk ~ 19 000 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Monaco ~ 7 000 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Amsterdam ~ 11 500 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Berlin ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Budapest ~ 10 700 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Larnaca ~ 21 000 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Tel Aviv ~ 25 000 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Chambery ~ 8 000 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Prague ~ 9 600 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Riga ~ 15 500 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Malta ~ 14 500 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Istanbul ~ 17 000 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Madeira ~ 25 000 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Doha ~ 59 000 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Delhi ~ 95 000 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Anguilla ~ 135 000 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Bali ~ 160 000 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Barbados ~ 140 000 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Fiji ~ 110 000 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Belize ~ 120 000 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Las Vegas ~ 180 000 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Pattaya ~ 160 000 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Bangkok ~ 150 000 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Hong Kong ~ 170 000 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - GOA ~ 100 000 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Singapore ~ 190 000 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - New York ~ 115 000 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Tokyo ~ 200 000 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Toronto ~ 125 000 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Johannesburg ~ 190 000 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Colombo ~ 185 000 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Kuala Lumpur ~ 220 000 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Los Angeles ~ 190 00 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Miami ~ 150 000 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Macau ~ 210 000 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Seychelles ~ 130 000 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Maldives ~ 150 000 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Virgin Island ~ 140 000 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Bahamas ~ 155 000 EUR;
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Hawaiian Islands ~ 160 000 EUR;
* Estimated price before taxes & fees.
If you want to request the actual cost of a flight on a specific route, taking into account your wishes and requirements for a business jet, you can contact the Italian Private Jets air broker. We will promptly make a calculation and send you all the necessary information.
If you want to make it easier to choose the right aircraft, we have prepared 4 clear package offers that clearly show the advantages of each of them.
1) Connect Package:
- the cost of the flight from 4,000 €;
- aircraft for flights within Europe. They are ideal for one-day trips: a business meeting, weekend shopping, meeting with friends, or going to an exhibition.
- the duration of the flight is not more than 2 hours;
- cabin capacity - up to 4 people;
- the following aircraft are used: Embraer Phenom 100, 300, as well as the Cessna CJ 1-2-3 series, etc.
2) Premium Package:
- the cost of the flight starts from 8 000 €;
- ideal for those cases when you need an individual flight without additional expenses;
- flight duration no more than 3.5 hours;
- cabin capacity - up to 6 passengers;
- the following aircraft are used: Cessna Citation XLS+, Hawker 750 / 800 XP, etc.
3) Luxe package:
- the cost of the flight from 20,000 €;
- a comfortable private jet for long flights. It allows you to get to any part of Europe without stopping, as well as to the Maldives or New York with refueling;
- the duration of the flight is not more than 6 hours;
- the capacity of the cabin depends on the model, the optimal line-up is for 6, 14, and 18 people;
- the following aircraft are used: Legacy 500 / 600 / 650 , Challenger 604 / 605 / 650 , Gulfstream 200 / 280, etc.
4) Elite package:
- flight cost from 45,000 €;
- flagships among business jets for special occasions. They are ideal for long-distance flights to the Maldives, the Bahamas, or across the ocean;
- flight duration is no more than 14 hours;
- cabin capacity - up to 15 people;
- the following aircraft are used: Falcon 7X, Gulfstream 550 / 650, etc.
VIP class aviation offers to plunge into the world of comfort and serene tranquility. You can feel at home and fly without stress and nerves. Italian Private Jets personal managers will solve any nuance when organizing a flight. Trust us, and we will arrange your flight with comfort and safety.
Online calculator of the cost of a private plane flight
The calculator for calculating the cost of renting a private jet in the Italian Private Jets company is a convenient tool that will allow you to choose the best flight option online. Charter flights in Amerigo Vespucci Airport (Peretola) do not have stable prices, unlike regular flights. This is due to the fact that each client can have their own wishes on the type of liner, comfort level, additional services, and flight route. The online calculator allows you to find flights around the world, create a budget and conduct a preliminary search for an airplane with a crew. You will not have to spend time searching, collecting, and analyzing ready-made offers from air brokers, operators, and owners of business jets.
Fill out all the fields of the form, as well as specify your contact details. If you want to make the calculation as accurate as possible, we ask you to fill out the application with as many details as possible. The answer will be sent to your email or messenger in automatic mode. Also, all the details of the calculation can be clarified with the consultant online - in any way convenient for you (via WhatsApp, Telegram, email, or chat on the website).
Flight cost calculator
Please note that the prices are indicative - we recommend contacting our company's manager for a more accurate calculation. They will make a calculation for free, taking into account the specifics of your flight (number of passengers, aircraft model, crew, etc.) - thus, you will be able to get the exact cost of your flight to Amerigo Vespucci Airport in 15-30 minutes.
Business aviation services at Amerigo Vespucci Airport:
- a modern terminal that meets all the requirements for the level of comfort and provides the necessary conditions for business customers;
- possibility to rent business jets for private flights, group or corporate business flights;
- highly qualified crews with experience in civil and business aviation;
- convenient boarding gates;
- modern runway that allows you to take private planes of all types;
- provision of the entire complex of VIP-support services;
- full confidentiality of charters;
- prompt booking, aircraft selection, and calculation of the optimal flight time according to the client's plans;
- convenient veterinary control for passengers traveling with pets;
- flexible pricing policy.
The airport has all the conditions for servicing business aviation passengers at the highest level. There are ramps on the territory that make it easy for people with disabilities and the elderly to move. There are restaurants and VIP arrival halls in the terminal. Private flights depart to more than 250 destinations, including flights to Europe and Italy. The airport management upgrades equipment and introduces new operating technologies, thanks to which it is possible to expand the geography of flights in the future.
Stages of flight booking
You can book a flight on a private plane in 5 simple steps:
- Send a request indicating the route, the number of passengers, and wishes for the aircraft, crew, and service;
- Our flight consultant will contact you in any way convenient for you and provide the best flight options;
- After agreeing on all the details, you will get a final offer with a contract and all the necessary documents;
- Payment and signing of the contract. Preparation and transportation of a business jet to an airport convenient for you;
- Departure and arrival at the destination.
Besides direct business jet rental and flight organization, we provide a range of concierge services, premium transfer, security, exclusive catering on board, and much more. Our experts will be happy to answer your questions and help you organize your flight.
Online booking of a private jet
You can book a business jet for a private flight in any way convenient for you - by phone, through an online form on the website, messenger, or email. The air broker will promptly contact you, clarify all the necessary information, make a price calculation, request information from leading operators, and send you the best options to choose from (as a rule, these are 3-7 aircraft). Next, we will coordinate the details of the selected flight or adjust the search, taking into account the new introductory from you.
Italian Private Jet organizes international and domestic flights in Italy. If the current price of the flight does not suit you, we can start tracking the route you are interested in, in search of a better offer - sometimes, they appear within a few days. Using exclusive bases of Empty Legs flights, as well as Jet Sharing flights - we will always be able to find the best option for you according to your budget. We will be glad to choose the best option for you!
Payment for flights
Most of our customers prefer a non-cash payment method for flights (transfer to a bank account), which guarantees a high level of confidentiality and security of payment. All payment details and contracts are provided in advance, so you will have enough time to carry out the necessary checks. Our company has gained an impeccable reputation and dozens of regular customers over the years of work in the field of business aviation. We are open and transparent in our actions to our clients and are always ready to provide you with all the necessary documents.
You can pay for the flight in any way convenient for you:
- non-cash (by transfer to our bank account under the agreement);
- in cash;
- by bank card;
We work with all leading European banks, which allows you to choose the most convenient way to pay your bill. In addition, we conclude an official contract with fixing the price of the flight and provide customers with all the necessary documents and invoices, which guarantees safe payment and the provision of services.
If you need to book an urgent flight, please keep in mind that a bank transfer may take several days. In such situations, we can attract partner companies so that you can pay for the flight in cash or cryptocurrency. If you have any questions, you can contact your personal consultant at any time convenient for you - applications are accepted around the clock and seven days a week.
Flight cancellation conditions
If the scheduled flight is canceled at the initiative of the client, the funds will be withheld, taking into account the penalties prescribed in the contract. This is quite understandable since a certain amount of money has already been spent on the organization of the flight by the operator or the owner of the aircraft. However, our company always tries to meet our clients halfway and tries to make sure that the client loses as little as possible. At the same time, when the lease is canceled due to our fault (or the fault of the operator), which fortunately happens extremely rarely, the funds will be returned in full.
Our team includes experienced specialists in various fields: customer service managers, representatives at the airport, technical support staff, managers, and operators - a total of 26 people. We have developed a close relationship with the team of pilots and flight attendants over the years of successful work in business aviation. Therefore, we are always ready to offer you the most experienced crew, which is ideal for flying on the aircraft of your choice. We also cooperate with Italian airlines, which allows us to refresh personnel in a timely manner and get only the best specialists into the team.
One of our main principles is the absence of templates in the service. Therefore, the work of each team member is based on a personal approach to the passenger, taking into account his/her wishes and mandatory requirements.
Direct communication with the company management:
Franco.Serra@private-jets.it - Head of the Milan office;
Venere.Conte@private-jets.it - Head of the Milan office;
Еvgeniy.Ozols@private-jets.it - Head of the Paphos office;
Natalia.Keller@private-jets.it - Founder and CEO;
Mike.Rice@private-jets.it - Executive Director.
For the organization of private flights in Europe and Italy, we recommend that you contact directly our best air brokers, who are guaranteed to select the best route and private jet for you. In addition, the company's employees are always ready to advise you on business aviation issues and make a prompt calculation of the cost of the flight.
TOP-5 of our best air brokers:
1) Alonzo Ricci - 9 years experience in business aviation, responsible for Europe. Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org, facebook, linkedin
2) Gianni Martinelli - 11 years experience in business aviation, responsible for domestic flights in Italy and Europe. Contacts: email@example.com
3) Sebastian Abramson - 12 years experience in business aviation, responsible for Asia and the Middle East. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Merryl Davidson - 9 years experience in business aviation, responsible for the US and Latin America. Contacts: email@example.com
5) Alice Wood - 9 years experience in business aviation, responsible for the direction and the Middle East. Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org
10 main facts about Italian Private Jet:
- 14 years in business aviation;
- 11 years in the Italian market;
- 108 constantly flying customers;
- We carry out international flights to 251 countries of the world;
- A large base of private aircraft - more than 6500 jets of all types;
- Favorable conditions for domestic flights in Europe and Italy;
- The possibility of cash and non-cash payment, including in cryptocurrency;
- We organize medical flights for bedridden patients with accompaniment;
- We update current flights daily using Empty Legs and Jet Sharing systems;
- A wide range of related services - transfer, security, VIP catering, and much more.
Italian Florence is a favorite tourist destination. Here you can have a good rest, see the sights and go shopping. There is one of the oldest airports in Italy – the Amerigo Vespucci Air hub, which is located not far from the city, in the town of Peretola. More passenger traffic is observed in the summer months – it is easy to get to any corner of Tuscany from Florence. Direct flights are organized with London, Zurich, Munich, Geneva. It serves complex and domestic flights. The IATA airport code is FLR.
sending a commercial
of the aircraft
the conclusion of the contract
with flight data and
from the selected location
at the appointed time
Business Aviation Terminal in Florence
The history of the modern air hub of Florence began with the construction of the Peretola Airport in 1930. At first, the planes landed and took off just on a large field, but then the complex was expanded, a building for passengers was built, and there was already a paved runway by the end of the 30s.
During the war, Peretola Airport was used by the Royal Air Force and the Allies. Passenger flights were resumed by the end of the 40s. At the end of the 50s, flights between Florence, Rome, Venice, and Milan were popular, then the airport gradually began to accept international aircraft.
In the early 1980s, it was decided to modernize the airport. After 4 years, the runway was lengthened, new lighting equipment and an innovative navigation system were installed on it. At the same time, a large-scale reconstruction of the terminal was carried out. Passenger flights were resumed in the autumn of 1986. Since then, passenger traffic has steadily increased.
In early 1990, Peretola Airport was renamed the Amerigo Vespucci Air Harbor. In 1992, a new terminal was opened, and 7 years later, they started working on the expansion and modernization of all the main facilities of the terminal. In 2001, the airport received the UNI EN ISO 9001/2000 certificate – confirming the high quality of the services provided. Passenger traffic is about 2.5 million people a year.
The compact two-storey terminal accommodates all the infrastructure necessary to serve tourists. On the first floor, there are registration counters, a control area, a waiting room. The second floor is reserved for a high-comfort lounge.
The Florence Airport terminal has:
- ATMs and exchange offices;
- Shops with perfumes, glasses, Italian shoes, and clothes;
- Cafes and pizzerias, fast food restaurants;
- Mother and child room;
- Lost and Found office;
- Storage rooms.
You can get any information at one of the information desks. There is a baggage packing service at the airport. The terminal is equipped so that passengers with limited mobility can also use all the services of the complex. There are hotels with cozy rooms and parking not far from the building.
Florence can be reached by bus, a taxi, or a rented car. The travel time is 10-15 minutes.
Organization of private flights
You can rent a business jet to Florence from Italian Private Jets, even if you need an urgent flight. In this case, we will prepare the flight in 3-5 hours. The exclusive catalog contains both small light-engine aircraft and comfortable liners with separate areas for recreation, negotiations, and meals.
Every business aviation client can count on:
- Compliance with all requirements for the flight characteristics of the aircraft and the equipment of the cabin;
- Departure strictly on schedule;
- Privacy and anonymity;
- Comfort throughout the flight;
Restaurant meals can be ordered on board. In business jets, it is permissible to fly with luggage and pets, which can be placed directly in the cabin. Throughout the flight, passengers are served by a highly qualified flight attendant who is able to quickly fulfill all the wishes of passengers corresponding to the VIP service. We work with customers on the basis of a pre-drawn-up contract, in which we prescribe the specifics of the provision of the service, the form of payment, and the responsibility of the parties. If necessary, we will help you choose the most convenient transfer option, book a car and a hotel room in Florence.
2 000 flights
within 4-5 hours
and flight attendants
prices for private
flights to Italy