Private flights on HondaJet planes
Italian Private Jets air broker organizes private flights in Europe and Italy. More than 2480 HondaJet business jets with various cabin layouts are available. Due to the high level of security and reliability, these models have proven themselves well with VIP customers all over the world. The catalog contains aircraft of different years of manufacture, including new items of the current year of manufacture.
If you need to take a flight on a private HondaJet plane, our company will help organize the flight and take care of all the nuances associated with the process. We have 15 years of successful work in business aviation, and we have got the vast experience that allows us to quickly solve aviation tasks of any complexity. You can independently choose a convenient date and time of departure, as well as the HondaJet business jet model and other important nuances. The air broker will take them into account when searching for a suitable option. We will select 3-6 optimal options within 20-40 minutes after receiving the application. As a rule, they will include aircraft of different production years and cabin layouts (within the framework you have indicated) - so you can quickly and clearly choose the most suitable business jet. Then, payment and booking of a private plane are made. We will take care of all the nuances, as well as, if necessary, arrange a transfer, security, and a comfortable stay in the VIP terminal. We will be happy to answer your questions and are always ready to advise you on all the nuances of business aviation.
HondaJet business jets are produced by a world-famous Japanese corporation. The idea of creating airplanes belongs to the founder of the company Michimasa Fujino. To date, only two versions of the HondaJet planes have been released so far, but the demand for light and maneuverable liners is noticeably increasing.
Features of the HondaJet business jets
Honda began to produce small-sized aircraft in the late 80s of the last century. Some components, including engines, were used by other aircraft manufacturers. During these years, two models were released - the Honda MH01 and the prototype MH02, the latter used a lot of composite materials, so it turned out to be light.
Michimasu Fujino developed the initial sketches of the planned HondaJet business jets in 1997 and finally approved the concept in 1999. In 2000, a research laboratory was opened under the management of the Honda R & D Americas Corporation branch in Greensboro. It was located at the Piedmont Triad airport of international importance. In 2003, the first successful tests were carried out. After that, a factory was built next to the airport, and mass production of HondaJet business jets began in 2011. In 2020, a center for the assembly of wings for aircraft was opened here.
The design of the new Japanese business jets is completely unique, the features of the HondaJet include:
- Original layout. The design of the liners was developed from scratch, innovative materials and advanced technologies were initially used. The engines are located under the wing, which has a positive effect on speed and, at the same time, reduces fuel consumption;
- Passenger-friendly cabin dimensions. It is spacious on board, the cabin width is 1.51 meters, the length is more than 5 meters;
- Control automation. Most of the options are activated by simply clicking on the buttons. Some of the modes are started automatically, taking into account the flight stage. All this has a positive effect on the work of pilots, allowing the crew not to be distracted from the main task.
Honda R & D Americas business jets are most often used for interregional flights. Maneuverable liners quickly cover the necessary distance and often perform the role of an air taxi.
REQUEST A CALL BACK!
Make an urgent calculation of the cost of a private flight!
Prices for private flights within Italy
- Rome (CIA) - Verona (VRN) ~ 8200 EUR
- Milan (LIN) - Olbia (OLB) ~ 8500 EUR
- Napoli (NAP) - Carpi (LIDU) ~ 7000 EUR
- Turin (TRN) - Bari (BRI) ~ 12 000 EUR
- Palermo (PMO) - Florence (FLR) ~ 10 000 EUR
- Venice (VCE) - Milan (MXP) ~ 6 800 EUR
- Genova (GOA) - Napoli (NAP) ~ 10 100 EUR
- Bologna (BLQ) - Milan (LIN) ~ 4 800 EUR
- Florence (FLR) - Rome (FCO) ~ 7 000 EUR
- Bari (BRI) - Rimini (RMI) ~ 9 700 EUR
- Catania (CTA) - Palermo (PMO) ~ 10 500 EUR
- Cagliari (CAG) - Verona (VRN) ~ 10 300 EUR
- Palermo (PMO) - Venice (VCE) ~ 11 200 EUR
- Rimini (RMI) - Milan (MXP) ~ 11 200 EUR
- Reggio Calabria (REG) - Turin (TRN) ~ 14 400 EUR
- Verona (VRN) - Rome (FCO) ~ 7 600 EUR
- Messina (REG) - Napoli (NAP) ~ 10 800 EUR
- Bergamo (BGY) - Bologna (BLQ) ~ 5 900 EUR
- Pisa (PSA) - Florence (FLR) ~ 8 000 EUR
- Como (MXP) - Rome (CIA) ~ 9 000 EUR
- Carpi (LIDU) - Milan (LIN) ~ 6 300 EUR
- Siena (SAY) - Palermo (PMO) ~ 10 500 EUR
- Olbia (OLB) - Milan (MXP) ~ 8 900 EUR
- Genova (GOA) - Bologna (BLQ) ~ 5 700 EUR
- Lampedusa (LMP) - Rome (CIA) ~ 12 600 EUR
- Lamezia Terme (SUF) - Milan (LIN) ~ 12 800 EUR
The price is based on a 2-passenger flight on a private Challenger 605 or similar models. However, these are only approximate figures, please contact our managers for exact information.
Prices for international private flights
- Milan or Rome - Nice ~ 7 200 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Munich ~ 8 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Geneva ~ 8 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Paris ~ 9 400 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Zurich ~ 7 700 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Ibiza ~ 13 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Cannes ~ 8 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Bern ~ 7 400 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Malaga ~ 17 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - London ~ 13 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Palma de Mallorca ~ 12 700 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Athens ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Madrid ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Frankfurt ~ 9 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Barcelona ~ 11 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Dubai ~ 60 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Vienna ~ 10 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Warsaw ~ 12 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Hamburg ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Belgrade ~ 12 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Sofia ~ 12 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Brussels ~ 10 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Dublin ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Cologne ~ 10 200 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Stockholm ~ 15 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Tirana ~ 12 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Marseille ~ 9 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Zagreb ~ 8 700 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Copenhagen ~ 12 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Krakow ~ 11 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Frankfurt ~ 9 700 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Oslo ~ 15 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Zaragoza ~ 13 600 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Sevilla ~ 18 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Helsinki ~ 17 900 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Athens ~ 16 600 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Rotterdam ~ 11 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Stuttgart ~ 8 400 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Vilnius ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Dortmund ~ 10 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Gothenburg ~ 14 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Lisbon ~ 17 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Antwerp ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Lyon ~ 8 400 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Skopje ~ 12 900 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Almaty ~ 73 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Nur-Sultan ~ 60 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Reykjavik ~ 27 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Dubrovnik ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Innsbruck ~ 7 700 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Moscow ~ 25 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Minsk ~ 19 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Monaco ~ 7 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Amsterdam ~ 11 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Berlin ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Budapest ~ 10 700 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Larnaca ~ 21 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Tel Aviv ~ 25 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Chambery ~ 8 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Prague ~ 9 600 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Riga ~ 15 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Malta ~ 14 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Istanbul ~ 17 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Madeira ~ 25 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Doha ~ 59 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Delhi ~ 95 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Anguilla ~ 135 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Bali ~ 160 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Barbados ~ 140 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Fiji ~ 110 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Belize ~ 120 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Las Vegas ~ 180 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Pattaya ~ 160 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Bangkok ~ 150 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Hong Kong ~ 170 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - GOA ~ 100 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Singapore ~ 190 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - New York ~ 115 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Tokyo ~ 200 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Toronto ~ 125 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Johannesburg ~ 190 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Colombo ~ 185 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Kuala Lumpur ~ 220 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Los Angeles ~ 190 00 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Miami ~ 150 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Macau ~ 210 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Seychelles ~ 130 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Maldives ~ 150 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Virgin Island ~ 140 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Bahamas ~ 155 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Hawaiian Islands ~ 160 000 EUR;
* Estimated price before taxes & fees.
Online calculator of the cost of a private plane flight
The calculator for calculating the cost of renting a private jet in the Italian Private Jets company is a convenient tool that will allow you to choose the best flight option online. Charter flights do not have stable prices, unlike regular flights. This is due to the fact that each client can have their own wishes on the type of liner, comfort level, additional services, and flight route. The online calculator allows you to find flights around the world, create a budget and conduct a preliminary search for an airplane with a crew. You will not have to spend time searching, collecting, and analyzing ready-made offers from air brokers, operators, and owners of business jets.
Fill out all the fields of the form, as well as specify your contact details. If you want to make the calculation as accurate as possible, we ask you to fill out the application with as many details as possible. The answer will be sent to your email or messenger in automatic mode. Also, all the details of the calculation can be clarified with the consultant online - in any way convenient for you (via WhatsApp, Telegram, email, or chat on the website).
Please note that the prices are indicative - we recommend contacting our company's manager for a more accurate calculation. They will make a calculation for free, taking into account the specifics of your flight (number of passengers, aircraft model, crew, etc.) - thus, you will be able to get the exact cost of your flight in 15-30 minutes.
Popular business aviation aircraft models
The HondaJet jet is certified for single pilot control. It is developed on the basis of technical innovations, so the relevance of the business jet has not been lost over the years. The range of the business jet is 2593 km, the speed after climbing reaches 777 km / h. The aircraft can climb to an altitude of 13 thousand meters, it is at this point that turbulence significantly decreases, so there is almost no shaking during the flight.
The cabin is designed for 6 passengers, it has a separate toilet and a spacious luggage compartment. The chairs are positioned towards each other, so there is plenty of legroom. The portholes are large, and the whole space is well-lit.
The cockpit is equipped with a Garmin G3000 navigation system with touch-screen technology, which greatly facilitates control in adverse weather conditions.
In addition to the basic version, Honda Corporation has released a modified model of the HondaJet Elite. It was presented to the public in 2018. The difference from the prototype is mainly related to the enhancement of flight characteristics and efficiency. The new HondaJet Elite business jet is designed to carry 7 people, its flight range without refueling is 2,661 km, and the maximum speed reaches 782 km/h. The liner requires a runway length of 1200 meters for takeoff and even less for landing - 900 meters. That is why, in business aviation, the HondaJet Elite is often offered for rent together with a crew for a flight between cities with small airports. The new version also reduces noise in the cabin and vibration.
In 2019, Honda Corporation presented the HondaJet Elite at the exhibition at Henderson Airport in an updated version. The modification was carried out in the cabin, a medical module was installed in it, providing safe transportation of VIP patients to medical institutions. This version is also in demand now, in particular, it was purchased by an airline serving the Hawaiian Islands.
HondaJet business jets are valued for their maneuverability and reliability. They are purchased by many private airlines in Europe and are in demand when organizing regional flights.
Stages of flight preparation
If you want to rent a business jet, it is enough to submit an application by phone, via online messengers, or by leaving a request on the company's website. After agreeing on the specifics of a private flight, it is prepared in four stages:
- The first is flight planning. Flight requests are sent, and private planes suitable for the client's requirements are selected. As a rule, initially, we send 3-6 options to the client. If one of them responds to you, we will book a business jet, and if not, we will adjust and continue the search. The technical department deals with security issues, and the legal department controls all the international subtleties of flight organization;
- A contract is concluded with the client. The contract prescribes the duties and responsibilities of the parties, the date of departure, the level of service, additional services. It is mandatory to indicate the cost of the flight and payment terms;
- The third stage involves providing a flight. The team of air brokers responsible for the organization of the flight repeatedly checks requests for take-off and landing of aircraft and for parking at the airport. Specialists are also responsible for receiving slots, submitting requests to aviation services, to VIP halls, catering on board, transfer;
- The fourth stage is the private flight itself. A personal aviation consultant is engaged in passenger registration, ordering passes. The broker has all the relevant information about the status of the flight and will help you go through all the procedures in an accelerated version.
sending a commercial
of the aircraft
the conclusion of the contract
with flight data and
from the selected location
at the appointed time
Book a flight
You can book a private flight online through a special form on the website. After receiving the request, the air broker will contact you to clarify the details, after which we will promptly provide suitable options. At the same time, if you are not satisfied with the price, the year of manufacture of the aircraft, or any other nuances, we will adjust the search and offer alternative options.
You can also order a private jet rental via WhatsApp, Telegram, and e-mail messengers. The company accepts orders around the clock. It is possible to organize urgent flights in 3-5 hours after the request. However, if you want to get the perfect option, we recommend that you make applications in advance so that the operator has more time to search for a business jet and negotiate terms with its owner.