Private flights on Britten-Norman planes
Italian Private Jets air broker organizes private flights in Europe and Italy. More than 1420 Britten-Norman business jets with various cabin layouts are available. Due to the high level of security and reliability, these models have proven themselves well with VIP customers all over the world. The catalog contains aircraft of different years of manufacture, including new items of the current year of manufacture.
If you need to take a flight on a private Britten-Norman plane, our company will help organize the flight and take care of all the nuances associated with the process. We have 15 years of successful work in business aviation, and we have got the vast experience that allows us to quickly solve aviation tasks of any complexity. You can independently choose a convenient date and time of departure, as well as the Britten-Norman business jet model and other important nuances. The air broker will take them into account when searching for a suitable option. We will select 3-6 optimal options within 20-40 minutes after receiving the application. As a rule, they will include aircraft of different production years and cabin layouts (within the framework you have indicated) - so you can quickly and clearly choose the most suitable business jet. Then, payment and booking of a private plane are made. We will take care of all the nuances, as well as, if necessary, arrange a transfer, security, and a comfortable stay in the VIP terminal. We will be happy to answer your questions and are always ready to advise you on all the nuances of business aviation.
Britten-Norman Aircraft Corporation from the UK has delivered more than 1300 aircraft to 120 countries over the entire period of its operation. The company not only develops and produces aircraft but also deals with their design, modernization, maintenance, and repair. Britten-Norman liners are used by military, civilian airlines, as well as when organizing charter flights.
Features of Britten-Norman business jets
The Britten-Norman (BN) company was founded in 1954, the headquarters were initially organized on the Isle of Wight in the town of Bembridge, now, it has been moved to London. All models of the brand's aircraft are distinguished by a simple and reliable design, maneuverability and ease of control, and an acceptable price. BN business jets can be easily retrofitted for different types of flights, while they are suitable for operation at small airfields since they have enough runway length of up to 1 km for take-off.
The corporation produces aircraft in three series - Islander, Defender, Trislander. According to technical characteristics, Defenders are most suitable for military operations, they are used in the organization of the coast guard when patrolling, they are used when landing groups are required. The Tryslander liners are not being produced now, but the old models of this series are still actively used in safari and entertainment flights.
Business aviation mainly uses Islander series aircraft, they are compact, maneuverable, and not too demanding on the runway.
REQUEST A CALL BACK!
Make an urgent calculation of the cost of a private flight!
Prices for private flights within Italy
- Rome (CIA) - Verona (VRN) ~ 8200 EUR
- Milan (LIN) - Olbia (OLB) ~ 8500 EUR
- Napoli (NAP) - Carpi (LIDU) ~ 7000 EUR
- Turin (TRN) - Bari (BRI) ~ 12 000 EUR
- Palermo (PMO) - Florence (FLR) ~ 10 000 EUR
- Venice (VCE) - Milan (MXP) ~ 6 800 EUR
- Genova (GOA) - Napoli (NAP) ~ 10 100 EUR
- Bologna (BLQ) - Milan (LIN) ~ 4 800 EUR
- Florence (FLR) - Rome (FCO) ~ 7 000 EUR
- Bari (BRI) - Rimini (RMI) ~ 9 700 EUR
- Catania (CTA) - Palermo (PMO) ~ 10 500 EUR
- Cagliari (CAG) - Verona (VRN) ~ 10 300 EUR
- Palermo (PMO) - Venice (VCE) ~ 11 200 EUR
- Rimini (RMI) - Milan (MXP) ~ 11 200 EUR
- Reggio Calabria (REG) - Turin (TRN) ~ 14 400 EUR
- Verona (VRN) - Rome (FCO) ~ 7 600 EUR
- Messina (REG) - Napoli (NAP) ~ 10 800 EUR
- Bergamo (BGY) - Bologna (BLQ) ~ 5 900 EUR
- Pisa (PSA) - Florence (FLR) ~ 8 000 EUR
- Como (MXP) - Rome (CIA) ~ 9 000 EUR
- Carpi (LIDU) - Milan (LIN) ~ 6 300 EUR
- Siena (SAY) - Palermo (PMO) ~ 10 500 EUR
- Olbia (OLB) - Milan (MXP) ~ 8 900 EUR
- Genova (GOA) - Bologna (BLQ) ~ 5 700 EUR
- Lampedusa (LMP) - Rome (CIA) ~ 12 600 EUR
- Lamezia Terme (SUF) - Milan (LIN) ~ 12 800 EUR
The price is based on a 2-passenger flight on a private Challenger 605 or similar models. However, these are only approximate figures, please contact our managers for exact information.
Prices for international private flights
- Milan or Rome - Nice ~ 7 200 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Munich ~ 8 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Geneva ~ 8 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Paris ~ 9 400 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Zurich ~ 7 700 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Ibiza ~ 13 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Cannes ~ 8 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Bern ~ 7 400 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Malaga ~ 17 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - London ~ 13 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Palma de Mallorca ~ 12 700 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Athens ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Madrid ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Frankfurt ~ 9 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Barcelona ~ 11 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Dubai ~ 60 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Vienna ~ 10 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Warsaw ~ 12 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Hamburg ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Belgrade ~ 12 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Sofia ~ 12 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Brussels ~ 10 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Dublin ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Cologne ~ 10 200 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Stockholm ~ 15 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Tirana ~ 12 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Marseille ~ 9 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Zagreb ~ 8 700 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Copenhagen ~ 12 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Krakow ~ 11 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Frankfurt ~ 9 700 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Oslo ~ 15 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Zaragoza ~ 13 600 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Sevilla ~ 18 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Helsinki ~ 17 900 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Athens ~ 16 600 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Rotterdam ~ 11 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Stuttgart ~ 8 400 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Vilnius ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Dortmund ~ 10 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Gothenburg ~ 14 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Lisbon ~ 17 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Antwerp ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Lyon ~ 8 400 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Skopje ~ 12 900 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Almaty ~ 73 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Nur-Sultan ~ 60 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Reykjavik ~ 27 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Dubrovnik ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Innsbruck ~ 7 700 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Moscow ~ 25 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Minsk ~ 19 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Monaco ~ 7 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Amsterdam ~ 11 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Berlin ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Budapest ~ 10 700 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Larnaca ~ 21 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Tel Aviv ~ 25 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Chambery ~ 8 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Prague ~ 9 600 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Riga ~ 15 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Malta ~ 14 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Istanbul ~ 17 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Madeira ~ 25 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Doha ~ 59 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Delhi ~ 95 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Anguilla ~ 135 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Bali ~ 160 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Barbados ~ 140 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Fiji ~ 110 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Belize ~ 120 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Las Vegas ~ 180 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Pattaya ~ 160 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Bangkok ~ 150 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Hong Kong ~ 170 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - GOA ~ 100 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Singapore ~ 190 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - New York ~ 115 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Tokyo ~ 200 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Toronto ~ 125 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Johannesburg ~ 190 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Colombo ~ 185 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Kuala Lumpur ~ 220 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Los Angeles ~ 190 00 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Miami ~ 150 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Macau ~ 210 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Seychelles ~ 130 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Maldives ~ 150 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Virgin Island ~ 140 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Bahamas ~ 155 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Hawaiian Islands ~ 160 000 EUR;
* Estimated price before taxes & fees.
Online calculator of the cost of a private plane flight
The calculator for calculating the cost of renting a private jet in the Italian Private Jets company is a convenient tool that will allow you to choose the best flight option online. Charter flights do not have stable prices, unlike regular flights. This is due to the fact that each client can have their own wishes on the type of liner, comfort level, additional services, and flight route. The online calculator allows you to find flights around the world, create a budget and conduct a preliminary search for an airplane with a crew. You will not have to spend time searching, collecting, and analyzing ready-made offers from air brokers, operators, and owners of business jets.
Fill out all the fields of the form, as well as specify your contact details. If you want to make the calculation as accurate as possible, we ask you to fill out the application with as many details as possible. The answer will be sent to your email or messenger in automatic mode. Also, all the details of the calculation can be clarified with the consultant online - in any way convenient for you (via WhatsApp, Telegram, email, or chat on the website).
Flight cost calculator
Please note that the prices are indicative - we recommend contacting our company's manager for a more accurate calculation. They will make a calculation for free, taking into account the specifics of your flight (number of passengers, aircraft model, crew, etc.) - thus, you will be able to get the exact cost of your flight in 15-30 minutes.
Popular business aviation aircraft models
Aircraft of the Britten-Norman Islander (BN-2) series are among the group of best-selling light aircraft. They were developed specifically as a transport for connecting individual islands.
The basic version of the Icelander is designed to carry up to 9 passengers. This is a comfortable airplane with a non-stop flight range of 1,390 km. The speed after climbing reaches 240 km/ h. The production program of business jets of this series is personalized, that is, the customer can independently choose the layout of furniture in the cabin, the type of equipment, design.
Besides the BN-2, there are several other versions of the Islander aircraft used by business aviation, these are:
- BN-2B Islander II. An upgraded version of the base model, produced since 1978. It has a higher load capacity, a reduced noise level, and an improved interior. The all-metal high-altitude plane overcomes 1400 km without refueling, the cabin accommodates up to 9 passengers, and the speed is 257 km/ h;
- BN-2T Turbine Islander. The aircraft is equipped with an Allison 250-B17C turboprop engine, the presence of an additional tank can also be distinguished from the differences, which increased the non-stop flight range by several hundred kilometers. Turboprop Icelanders are also produced in military modifications.
The company produced Islanders aircraft until 1982, their production was reorganized in 2008. Compact business jets are used for organizing flights between nearby cities. They are in demand in the same way as sightseeing planes and transport for carrying goods over short distances. The cabins are spacious enough and have everything that may be required for 2-3 hours of non-stop flight.
Stages of flight preparation
If you want to rent a business jet, it is enough to submit an application by phone, via online messengers, or by leaving a request on the company's website. After agreeing on the specifics of a private flight, it is prepared in four stages:
- The first is flight planning. Flight requests are sent, and private planes suitable for the client's requirements are selected. As a rule, initially, we send 3-6 options to the client. If one of them responds to you, we will book a business jet, and if not, we will adjust and continue the search. The technical department deals with security issues, and the legal department controls all the international subtleties of flight organization;
- A contract is concluded with the client. The contract prescribes the duties and responsibilities of the parties, the date of departure, the level of service, additional services. It is mandatory to indicate the cost of the flight and payment terms;
- The third stage involves providing a flight. The team of air brokers responsible for the organization of the flight repeatedly checks requests for take-off and landing of aircraft and for parking at the airport. Specialists are also responsible for receiving slots, submitting requests to aviation services, to VIP halls, catering on board, transfer;
- The fourth stage is the private flight itself. A personal aviation consultant is engaged in passenger registration, ordering passes. The broker has all the relevant information about the status of the flight and will help you go through all the procedures in an accelerated version.
sending a commercial
of the aircraft
the conclusion of the contract
with flight data and
from the selected location
at the appointed time
Book a flight
You can book a private flight online through a special form on the website. After receiving the request, the air broker will contact you to clarify the details, after which we will promptly provide suitable options. At the same time, if you are not satisfied with the price, the year of manufacture of the aircraft, or any other nuances, we will adjust the search and offer alternative options.
You can also order a private jet rental via WhatsApp, Telegram, and e-mail messengers. The company accepts orders around the clock. It is possible to organize urgent flights in 3-5 hours after the request. However, if you want to get the perfect option, we recommend that you make applications in advance so that the operator has more time to search for a business jet and negotiate terms with its owner.