Private flights by Empty Legs
Aviation broker Italian Private Jets provides business aviation services in Europe. Over 15 years of successful work, we have accumulated extensive experience and capabilities to implement aviation tasks of any complexity. One of the popular areas of work is the organization of private Empty Legs flights. Thanks to many years of experience, direct contacts from private jet owners and operators, as well as work with leading European bases (such as Avinode), we are ready to offer customers a wide range of business jets and flight destinations.
More than 8,000 private jets of various types are available to customers: long-haul, turboprop, light and large airliners. Air brokers will help you choose the appropriate option based on the flight route, budget and wishes of the client. We will offer several options for Empty Legs flights for the dates you need, tell you about the features of each of them and help you book the right one. The current flight calendar can be obtained from the managers of our company.
Flying on a private plane using the Empty Legs system is the most economical way to use the services of business aviation. When carrying out business aviation flights, there is often a one-way flight of an aircraft along a given route without passengers. The same situation can be traced if a business jet needs to be sent to the place of its maintenance. Therefore, many airlines offer the Empty Legs service in order not to lose profit during the flight. This is a great opportunity to fly by private plane, at the lowest possible price (discounts reach up to 70%). At the same time, the level of service and maintenance of such flights does not differ at all from classic private flights.
REQUEST A CALL BACK!
Make an urgent calculation of the cost of a private flight!
What is meant by the term Empty Legs?
Empty Legs are return or technical flights of business jets. When renting an airplane one way, it returns empty back to the parking lot. Airlines naturally decided to use such business jets for their intended purpose, that is, to transport passengers. This is beneficial to both the owner of the aircraft and the passengers. The former reduces fuel and maintenance costs, while the latter travels at a significant discount.
Passengers flying in the Empty Legs format can fully count on all the advantages of business aviation. The aircraft cabin has everything you need for a pleasant stay, registration takes place as quickly as possible and in separate VIP terminals. You can take luggage and pets on board with you, which are placed in the immediate vicinity.
Let's give an example of how this system works. For example, if a passenger from Milan plans to spend a long time in Paris, he/she will book a private flight on the Milan - Paris route. After such a flight, an empty plane must return from Paris to its home base in Milan. Such a flight without passengers is called Empty Legs.
Empty Legs is a loss of potential profit for business aviation airlines. An experienced customer considers it as a chance to save money. A flight on such an airplane from Italy to Europe or vice versa will cost 30-40% cheaper! If the flight direction you are interested in coincides with the Empty Legs route at least partially, the air brokers of Italian Private Jets will adjust the final destination of the flight according to your order.
Differences between Empty legs and a classic private flight
According to the level of service, the classic rental of an airplane is practically no different from a flight in the Empty legs format. The only thing that the client cannot influence is the departure date, but at the same time, if necessary, airlines make concessions and can change the time to 2-3 hours.
It is especially advantageous to book a flight according to this scheme for a group of tourists. In this case, the final price for 1 passenger turns out to be comparable to the cost of business class. However, according to our experience, entrepreneurs, families, and groups of friends often fly under this program. An up-to-date list of Empty Legs flights with current offers is always available on the Italian Private Jets website. We will be able to pick up a return flight with a crew both on a regional route (inside Italy) and for an international flight to Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.
The scheme of flights in the Empty Legs format
Aircraft of this category fly on a fixed route, that is, they take off at the same airport and land at their permanent location. The information about Empty Legs is constantly updated on the website of Italian Private Jets, so you can choose the right flight yourself, but a more effective way is to contact an air broker.
If you want to book such a flight, you need to call the company and tell them about your wishes for the plane, as well as orient the operator along the route you are interested in:
- After checking the information, the air broker will select all the current options for return flights in the specified direction. If necessary, a list of available aircraft will be sent by email or messenger;
- After choosing a suitable business jet, all the nuances of the flight will be announced, including its cost, date, and time of scheduled departure;
- At the next stage, you need to send copies of documents for booking the aircraft and indicate the need for additional services – transfer, individual meals on board.
After the conclusion of the contract, a personal assistant is assigned to help the passenger, who will monitor the preparation of the flight and answer all questions of interest. It will only be necessary to arrive at the airport at the date and time appointed for the return flight, pass a quick check-in at the VIP terminal and take off along the agreed route.
sending a commercial
of the aircraft
the conclusion of the contract
with flight data and
from the selected location
at the appointed time
Documents required for flights in Europe
The organization of the flight according to the Empty Legs format is almost no different from regular and charter flights. Lawyers and air brokers of our company can help prepare documents for departure abroad. Covid restrictions have been canceled in almost all European countries, that is, the customs will not require a certificate of vaccination and PCR tests. However, it is necessary to clarify the rules of entry for each country separately. In some areas, masks are still required to be worn in crowded places.
Business aviation flights in Europe require:
- A foreign passport with a Schengen visa, an ID card (passport) of a citizen of the European Union;
- Medical insurance;
- Voucher confirming the hotel reservation;
- Printout of electronic flight documents (ticket).
If a passenger takes out more than 10 thousand, it is necessary to fill out a customs declaration. Securities, jewels, and precious metals are also subject to declaration. Children under the age of 18 must have permission to fly in the other direction from their parents. If they are traveling with one of the parents, permission must be given from the other.
An identity card and an electronic invoice are usually enough for flights within Italy. Italian Private Jets can arrange a flight to any local airport in the country. Some business jets have the technical capabilities to land on shortened and unpaved runways. If there are no conditions for landing the aircraft at the destination, we can arrange combined flights, for example, with the involvement of business class helicopters – which will take you to the coast or to ski resorts with maximum comfort.
A personal assistant will help you choose the most comfortable transfer option from the airport, book a hotel room or a private apartment. We provide a full range of concierge services and are ready to solve the most complex and non-standard tasks.
The cost of Empty legs
The price of a classic private jet flight depends on its type, flight characteristics, flight duration and the order of additional services. At the same time, the cost of return flights depends on the airline's pricing policy and current costs. If the plane returns to the home airport, the company still needs to bear the fuel costs and pay for the work of the pilots. If they do not want to miss the opportunity to cover these costs and possibly make a minimal profit, it is advantageous for the airline to offer passengers tickets for such a plane with a significant discount. The cost of Empty Legs flights will be 20-50% lower than a regular charter of this level. Also, the total amount depends on the level of service on board and whether you order individual meals, transfers, or other additional services.
Quite a large number of Empty Legs flights fly to popular destinations, so you will often have the opportunity to choose the most suitable option. You can track the latest information about flight schedules and the dynamics of the best price with the help of Italian Private Jets experts working in business aviation since 2007. Our air brokers will help you find the best deals on flights with a profit of up to 60%. We will do our best to find the best flight option for you at the best price. We often manage to find flights comparable to the prices of premium-class services of regular aviation. However, taking advantage of our offer, you will be able to experience all the delights of business aviation and enjoy a comfortable flight.
The website lists only a small part of the actual Empty Legs flights available for booking. More complete information can be obtained from our air brokers by leaving a request on the website or by contacting us by phone, via messengers or e-mail.
We have a unique base that includes more than 3,500 Empty Legs flights in Europe, Asia, the USA and the Middle East. The database is regularly updated and allows you to book flights online. Leave a request to our specialists on the route you are interested in and we will track this direction in real time. As soon as a suitable option appears in our database, we will immediately contact you, coordinate all the nuances and book a flight. Online access to top databases and direct connections with aircraft owners allow you to find good options, even at small airports around the world. Just leave a request on the website and the consultant will contact you within 15 minutes. The search is free of charge – the payment is made only in case of booking a flight!
Prices for Empty Legs flights in Italy
- Palermo (PMO) - Florence (FLR) ~ 7 000 EUR
- Venice (VCE) - Milan (MXP) ~ 4 500 EUR
- Verona (VRN) - Rome (FCO) ~ 5 300 EUR
- Rome (CIA) - Verona (VRN) ~ 6 800 EUR
- Milan (LIN) - Olbia (OLB) ~ 6 700 EUR
- Napoli (NAP) - Carpi (LIDU) ~ 5 200 EUR
- Turin (TRN) - Bari (BRI) ~ 8 500 EUR
- Messina (REG) - Napoli (NAP) ~ 7 200 EUR
- Bergamo (BGY) - Bologna (BLQ) ~ 4 600 EUR
- Pisa (PSA) - Florence (FLR) ~ 6 200 EUR
- Como (MXP) - Rome (CIA) ~ 7 000 EUR
- Carpi (LIDU) - Milan (LIN) ~ 4 900 EUR
- Siena (SAY) - Palermo (PMO) ~ 7 200 EUR
- Olbia (OLB) - Milan (MXP) ~ 6 300 EUR
- Genova (GOA) - Bologna (BLQ) ~ 4 200 EUR
- Lampedusa (LMP) - Rome (CIA) ~ 8 700 EUR
- Lamezia Terme (SUF) - Milan (LIN) ~ 9 000 EUR
- Genova (GOA) - Napoli (NAP) ~ 7 200 EUR
- Bologna (BLQ) - Milan (LIN) ~ 3 300 EUR
- Florence (FLR) - Rome (FCO) ~ 5 000 EUR
- Bari (BRI) - Rimini (RMI) ~ 6 500 EUR
- Catania (CTA) - Palermo (PMO) ~ 7 100 EUR
- Cagliari (CAG) - Verona (VRN) ~ 8 900 EUR
- Palermo (PMO) - Venice (VCE) ~ 8 700 EUR
- Rimini (RMI) - Milan (MXP) ~ 8 000 EUR
- Reggio Calabria (REG) - Turin (TRN) ~ 9 600 EUR
The price is based on a 2-passenger flight on a private Challenger 605 or similar models. However, these are only approximate figures, please contact our managers for exact information.
Prices for International Empty Legs private jet flights
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Nice ~ 5 500 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Munich ~ 5 800 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Geneva ~ 6 200 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Paris ~ 7 000 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Zurich ~ 5 200 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Ibiza ~ 7 800 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Cannes ~ 6 100 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Bern ~ 4 900 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Malaga ~ 11 200 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - London ~ 9 700 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Palma de Mallorca ~ 8 500 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Athens ~ 12 000 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Madrid ~ 11 300 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Frankfurt ~ 7 200 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Barcelona ~ 8 500 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Dubai ~ 37 000 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Vienna ~ 6 000 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Warsaw ~ 9 200 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Hamburg ~ 8 000 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Belgrade ~ 7 600 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Sofia ~ 8 800 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Brussels ~ 6 500 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Dublin ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Cologne ~ 7 900 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Stockholm ~ 11 300 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Tirana ~ 8 000 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Marseille ~ 7 100 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Zagreb ~ 5 800 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Copenhagen ~ 9 000 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Krakow ~ 7 600 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Frankfurt ~ 7 000 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Oslo ~ 10 000 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Zaragoza ~ 9 600 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Sevilla ~ 14 200 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Helsinki ~ 13 700 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Athens ~ 12 500 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Rotterdam ~ 9 000 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Stuttgart ~ 7 000 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Vilnius ~ 11 500 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Dortmund ~ 7 700 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Gothenburg ~ 10 000 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Lisbon ~ 12 600 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Antwerp ~ 8 500 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Lyon ~ 6 100 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Skopje ~ 9 000 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Almaty ~ 31 000 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Reykjavik ~ 21 000 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Dubrovnik ~ 8 200 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Innsbruck ~ 5 000 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Moscow ~ 19 000 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Minsk ~ 14 000 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Monaco ~ 5 200 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Amsterdam ~ 7 100 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Berlin ~ 9 000 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Budapest ~ 8 000 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Larnaca ~ 16 800 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Tel Aviv ~ 19 500 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Chambery ~ 6 100 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Prague ~ 7 200 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Riga ~ 10 000 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Malta ~ 9 000 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Istanbul ~ 13 000 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Madeira ~ 18 000 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Doha ~ 44 000 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Bali ~ 95 000 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Barbados ~ 100 000 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Fiji ~ 80 000 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Belize ~ 85 000 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Las Vegas ~ 120 000 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Pattaya ~ 115 000 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Hong Kong ~ 110 000 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - GOA ~ 100 000 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Singapore ~ 135 000 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - New York ~ 115 000 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Miami ~ 110 000 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Seychelles ~ 97 000 EUR;
- Italy (Milan or Rome) - Maldives ~ 109 000 EUR;
* Estimated price before taxes & fees.
Online calculator of the cost of a private plane flight
The calculator for calculating the cost of renting a private jet in the Italian Private Jets company is a convenient tool that will allow you to choose the best flight option online. Charter flights do not have stable prices, unlike regular flights. This is due to the fact that each client can have their own wishes on the type of liner, comfort level, additional services, and flight route. The online calculator allows you to find flights around the world, create a budget and conduct a preliminary search for an airplane with a crew. You will not have to spend time searching, collecting, and analyzing ready-made offers from air brokers, operators, and owners of business jets.
Fill out all the fields of the form, as well as specify your contact details. If you want to make the calculation as accurate as possible, we ask you to fill out the application with as many details as possible. The answer will be sent to your email or messenger in automatic mode. Also, all the details of the calculation can be clarified with the consultant online - in any way convenient for you (via WhatsApp, Telegram, email, or chat on the website).
Flight cost calculator
Please note that the prices are indicative - we recommend contacting our company's manager for a more accurate calculation. They will make a calculation for free, taking into account the specifics of your flight (number of passengers, aircraft model, crew, etc.) - thus, you will be able to get the exact cost of your flight in 15-30 minutes.
LIST OF EMPTY LEGS FLIGHTS IN BUSINESS AVIATION
12 200 EUR
9 300 EUR
12 500 EUR
9 000 EUR
23 000 EUR
11 500 EUR
18 300 EUR
17 100 EUR
19 000 EUR
26 000 EUR
29 800 EUR
18 600 EUR
25 000 EUR
9 000 EUR
25 300 EUR
10 000 EUR
15 100 EUR
28 000 EUR
Pilatus PC12 NGX
23 500 EUR
7 200 EUR
22 100 EUR
18 000 EUR
16 600 EUR
12 100 EUR
14 300 EUR
10 000 EUR
Citation XLS Gen 2
16 000 EUR
15 000 EUR
King Air 200
5 000 EUR
31 000 EUR
49 000 EUR
22 000 EUR
11 500 EUR
10 200 EUR
15 000 EUR
17 500 EUR
26 000 EUR
29 000 EUR
11 000 EUR
14 300 EUR
Completed flights on the system Empty Legs
|Milan - Paris||8||✈ Pilatus PC-12/47E||10500 €||01:45|
|Rome - Geneva||9||✈ Citation XLS||8900 €||01:20|
|Barcelona - Turin||9||✈ Phenom 300||10200 €||01:15|
|Munich - Naples||8||✈ Citation CJ4||9800 €||01:35|
|Zürich - Genoa||6||✈ Premier IA||5100 €||00:50|
|London - Florence||12||✈ Challenger 605||19700 €||01:50|
|Venice - Brussels||8||✈ Gulfstream G550||17000 €||01:25|
* The indicated prices are for information purposes only and do not constitute a commercial offer.
Stages of flight preparation
If you want to rent a business jet, it is enough to submit an application by phone, via online messengers, or by leaving a request on the company's website. After agreeing on the specifics of a private flight, it is prepared in four stages:
- The first is flight planning. Flight requests are sent, and private planes suitable for the client's requirements are selected. As a rule, initially, we send 3-6 options to the client. If one of them responds to you, we will book a business jet, and if not, we will adjust and continue the search. The technical department deals with security issues, and the legal department controls all the international subtleties of flight organization;
- A contract is concluded with the client. The contract prescribes the duties and responsibilities of the parties, the date of departure, the level of service, additional services. It is mandatory to indicate the cost of the flight and payment terms;
- The third stage involves providing a flight. The team of air brokers responsible for the organization of the flight repeatedly checks requests for take-off and landing of aircraft and for parking at the airport. Specialists are also responsible for receiving slots, submitting requests to aviation services, to VIP halls, catering on board, transfer;
- The fourth stage is the private flight itself. A personal aviation consultant is engaged in passenger registration, ordering passes. The broker has all the relevant information about the status of the flight and will help you go through all the procedures in an accelerated version.
sending a commercial
of the aircraft
the conclusion of the contract
with flight data and
from the selected location
at the appointed time
Comparison of Empty legs and Jet Sharing
Besides Empty legs, there is another VIP flight format, Jet Sharing, which allows you to fly around Europe profitably. This is an even more economical format of air travel, the essence of which is to rent a seat at an airplane. That is, the client does not book the entire board for the flight, as with a classic lease or according to the Empty legs scheme, but only one seat. Other seats in the cabin are reserved by fellow passengers who also want to fly along this route and are ready to share the cost of the flight with fellow travelers.
Empty Legs and Jet Sharing are similar in the fact that all the advantages of business aviation when choosing such flight options are preserved. Passengers can count on premium on-board service, expedited check-in and customs clearance, transfers and individual meals.
Flights in the Jet Sharing format are formed in advance, according to a special schedule. Flight information is displayed on the company's website, so you can book a flight with a discount of 30-70%. However, when choosing this type of flight, you need to understand that the plane will take off strictly on schedule so as not to disrupt the plans of passengers.
Jet Sharing is actively used not only for flights within Italy. You can also use the service to international destinations, the most popular among them are flights to Europe and London. Most often, business jets fly to airports located near the capitals or resorts, and large cities. The number of aircraft flying in the Jet Sharing format increases markedly with the onset of the high season – as a rule, this is summer or New Year's holidays.
Is it possible to order Empty legs in two directions?
The return or technical flight is carried out only in one direction. However, if there is no strict time frame in the organization of the flight for you, then we can pick up Empty legs in both directions. If necessary, our staff will pick up connecting flights or arrange a flight with stops and transfers on the way.
Flying under the Empty legs program in both directions is convenient because:
- The cost of renting compared to the traditional business jet armor is reduced several times;
- Departure takes place without delay;
- Comfortable conditions are maintained in the cabin, suitable for both leisure and work;
- You can schedule stops, including long ones;
- The level of service and comfort during the flight fully meets the high standards of business aviation.
It is advisable to book a private flight using the Empty Legs system within several weeks or even months in advance for the planned trip. This will allow the air broker to find and offer the most affordable flights on comfortable and equipped private planes according to international standards.
Can Empty Legs be selected on a specific date?
The plan of the return aircraft schedule is given on the website of the business aviation operators providing the service. Therefore, it is not a problem to choose the most suitable plane for the departure date. However, sometimes a passenger needs to take off at a certain date and time. In some cases, it is possible to negotiate with the manager or owner of the aircraft and postpone the return flight for several hours. However, this is possible only if this business jet has not yet been ordered for individual rental or the validity of the current reservation allows you to change the day of the return of the aircraft to the place of permanent basing.
Important points and additional options:
- The flight date falls on the afternoon. Then the Empty Legs service is selected either on the same day in the morning or the day before in the evening;
- If a passenger has postponed the flight for several hours, the system will change the time and sometimes the date of the flight.
Is there a flight schedule according to the Empty legs format?
Only a small part of the actual flights under the Empty Legs system is indicated on the website of the Italian Private Jets air broker. Current offers and flight schedules are constantly updated. Due to the high demand for business aviation, hundreds of new return flights appear around the world every day. We have developed our own tool that allows us to monitor the top European bases of business aviation operators, which are combined with the contacts of private aircraft owners. Thus, we are ready to offer customers an up-to-date flight schedule in the Empty Legs format and help them quickly find a suitable option. At the moment, we have more than 3500 flights in Europe and more than 740 flights in Italy. You can find out more from the managers of the Italian Private Jets company.
If there is no flight under the Empty legs program in your direction, then you can leave a request on the website. In this case, the operator will start tracking this direction and add the request to the international database. As soon as the flight is found on the selected route, we will contact the client, clarify all the nuances of the flight and book the flight.
We organize flights from the largest VIP terminals in Europe and Italy
Italian Private Jets specializes in the organization of business jet flights in Italy and across European countries. All flights are organized by a team of qualified air brokers, each of whom fulfills a certain part of the order. Due to the well-coordinated work of experienced specialists, the flight will be organized on time and in compliance with all customer requirements.
If there is a VIP terminal at the departure airport, our passengers check-in and wait for departure there. The airport business lounge has everything you need for a comfortable stay for VIP clients, there are cafes, including separate areas for negotiations. Business aviation services also apply to passengers of Empty legs flights. Our staff will do everything to ensure that the flight takes place in a pleasant atmosphere and exactly as planned by the flight customer.
Book a flight
You can book a private flight to Vienna online through a special form on the website. After receiving the request, the air broker will contact you to clarify the details, after which we will promptly provide suitable options. At the same time, if you are not satisfied with the price, the year of manufacture of the aircraft, or any other nuances, we will adjust the search and offer alternative options.
You can also order a private jet rental via WhatsApp, Telegram, and e-mail messengers. The company accepts orders around the clock. It is possible to organize urgent flights from / to Vienna, in 3-5 hours after the request. However, if you want to get the perfect option, we recommend that you make applications in advance so that the operator has more time to search for a business jet and negotiate terms with its owner.
After signing a business jet rental agreement, you can pay for the service in cash, by bank card, cryptocurrency, or with an invoice. If necessary, we always meet customers halfway and select the most acceptable payment options for them. We cooperate with leading Italian and European banks – therefore, in most cases, we manage to make all the necessary payments promptly.
We provide all the necessary documentation for your accounting department and prescribe transparent conditions for canceling flights (in case your plans have changed). We always try to find a consensus with the owners of the aircraft and make sure that the amount of the fine is minimal, especially if the flight was canceled due to force majeure.
How to pay for a flight
- We agree on the terms of the contract and send it to you by e-mail or messenger
- We issue you an invoice with a fixed price
- After the receipt of payment, we secure the board for you
If you have any questions or would like to get advice from our specialist, fill out the form below or call us.
The Italian Private Jets team consists of people who have proven themselves as professionals in their field. We managed to put together a perfect puzzle of a high level of competence, rich experience, creativity, humor, and resourcefulness. Our employees consist of aviation specialists, candidates of sciences, public figures. Many members of our company have been working in the field of aviation for more than 10 years. However, there are those who have joined the team recently. It is this tandem that allows us to use our accumulated experience, make informed decisions, but at the same time, keep a fresh look, flexibility, and drive.
Our employees are people with broad views and diverse hobbies: sports, innovation, technology, tourism. Thanks to this, we easily find a common language with customers, we are interested in the team. Italian Private Jets are, first of all, people who love their job, take on every task with passion and are open to new experiences. This allows the company to occupy a leading position in the industry, and it allows the team to enjoy the work.
Management of the company
Our international team brings together real business aviation professionals from all over the world. The staff of our company is expanding annually. The main selection criterion is - extensive experience in business aviation, customer orientation, and the ability to successfully perform even the most non-standard tasks. At the moment, we have 5 international offices in Italy, Great Britain, Latvia, Germany, and Cyprus. About 50 people are involved in the company's business processes. When ordering a flight from us, we guarantee that a personal aviation consultant will work with you, and they will be in touch 24/7 and answer all your questions: from choosing an aircraft model, optimizing the route, selecting the crew, and other important points, to solving personal catering issues, meeting guests, organizing security and other assignments.
Italian Private Jets guarantees the highest level of service. If you have any questions, you can always contact the company's management directly and resolve all issues. The main goal of our work is to do everything possible to make your flight as comfortable, pleasant, and safe as possible.
Our employees are people with broad views and diverse hobbies: sports, innovation, technology, and tourism. Thanks to this, we easily find a common language with customers, we are interested in the team. Italian Private Jets are, first of all, people who love their job, take on every task with passion, and are open to new experiences. This allows the company to occupy a leading position in the industry and the team – to enjoy the work.
The employees speak Italian, English, German, Spanish, French, Russian, and Greek. All documentation is provided in English. The successful work of the company is confirmed by many official certificates and various awards (a list of which is also given in the presentation).
If you have any questions, you can contact the management of the company directly. We are always open to dialogue and will be glad to hear your suggestions, as well as feedback on the work of employees.
Direct communication with the company management:
- Franco.Serra@private-jets.it - Head of the Rome office;
- Venere.Conte@private-jets.it - Head of the Milan office;
- Еvgeniy.Ozols@private-jets.it - Head of the Paphos office;
- Natalia.Keller@private-jets.it - Founder and CEO;
- Mike.Rice@private-jets.it - Executive Director.
For the organization of private flights in Europe and Italy, we recommend that you contact directly our best air brokers, who are guaranteed to select the best route and private jet for you. In addition, the company's employees are always ready to advise you on business aviation issues and make a prompt calculation of the cost of the flight.
TOP-5 of our best air brokers:
- Alonzo Ricci - 9 years experience in business aviation, responsible for Europe. Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gianni Martinelli - 11 years experience in business aviation, responsible for domestic flights in Italy and Europe. Contacts: email@example.com
- Sebastian Abramson - 12 years experience in business aviation, responsible for Asia and the Middle East. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Merryl Davidson - 9 years experience in business aviation, responsible for the US and Latin America. Contacts: email@example.com
- Alice Wood - 9 years experience in business aviation, responsible for the direction and the Middle East. Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org
Italian Private Jets is represented by three operating offices - in Rome, Milan and Paphos. All of them are located in the VIP terminal areas. At the end of the year, a full-fledged opening of an office in Riga is planned, which currently operates in a simplified mode. We ask you to coordinate the time of the visit in advance so that we can prepare all the necessary documents for issuing a pass. If you plan to arrive by car, please tell us the number of your car and we will reserve a place for you in the underground parking.
We want to emphasize that we are not limited to our offices. The philosophy of our company is a flexible and individual approach to each client. Therefore, we are always ready to meet in a place convenient for you or arrange a flight remotely.
Business aviation office in Rome
Address: 00054 Fiumicino, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy (Leonardo da Vinci International Airport)
Email address: email@example.com
Opening hours: daily from 7:30 to 23:00.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office:
Business aviation office in Milan
Address: 21010 Ferno, Province of Varese, Italy (Malpensa Airport)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours: daily from 7:00 to 23:30.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office:
Business aviation office in Paphos
Address: PF8M+VMG, Paphos, Cyprus (Paphos International Airport)
Email address: email@example.com
Opening hours: daily from 8:30 to 23:00.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office: