Business Aviation services
Italian Private Jets is pleased to offer you a wide range of business aviation services and professional assistance from our aviation experts with more than 15 years of successful experience. Leave your application in any convenient way – through the form on this page or by phone. We will offer you the optimal solution to any logistical problem and control the process from the first request to a successful landing at the destination airport.
Business aviation provides a unique opportunity to travel the world in comfort on the best private planes with the qualified crew and high service. Italian Private Jets is ready to organize any type of regional flight in Italy, flights to European countries, and intercontinental flights. The team of our employees includes qualified air brokers who are able to organize complex flights with many stops, as well as prepare a business jet for an urgent departure within 3-5 hours after the request. We are proud of our established relationships with leading European airports and aviation services, as this allows us to significantly increase the level of service for our customers and make every effort to make you as satisfied as possible with your flight, regardless of its duration.
Features of private flights
Business jet flight allows you to make your trip as convenient as possible. Individual flights on private planes are chosen by businessmen, heads of large corporations, media personalities, officials, and just tourists who value their time and comfort. If time is valuable for you and comfort is important, choose business aviation services from Italian Private Jets.
The popularity of charter flights is explained by:
- Convenient flight schedule. The clients choose the date and time of departure of the aircraft themselves, it is not necessary to arrive at the airport in 2-3 hours – business aviation passengers check in no more than 30 minutes;
- Flexibility. Unlike most civil aircraft, business jets are technically suitable for servicing in small air hubs. That is, they can take off and land on shortened runways, and this, in turn, allows you to fly as close as possible to the end point of the route;
- Excellent interior equipment. A business jet flight can turn into an exclusive trip in the company of loved ones and in a relaxing atmosphere. The planes are not only equipped with the best technical complexes but also thought out in terms of design. Transformable furniture is installed on board, there are multimedia systems, stations for charging smartphones. All models used in the organization of long-distance flights are equipped with a bathroom, a separate area for rest and eating;
- Confidentiality. Individual flights are also appreciated by many for the fact that they make it possible to fly around the world anonymously. This is especially important for famous personalities and those who want to make a deal with business partners without drawing attention to their relationship.
Italian Private Jets has a 15-year of experience in the business aviation market and more than 15,000 successfully completed flights. We love the sky. We love beautiful planes. And it's more than just a job. This is our way of thinking, our lifestyle, our whole life's work. Have you ever seen anyone doing their whole life's work carelessly?
We have been in this business for a long time. Customers expect impeccable service from us, so we do everything to meet their expectations. We sincerely hope that we can be useful for you and your business!
REQUEST A CALL BACK!
Make an urgent calculation of the cost of a private flight!
Comparison and differences between business aviation and civil aviation
Business aviation can be considered one of the branches of civil aviation, but the differences between these two types of flight organization are quite significant. The most basic difference is the individual flight schedule of charter aircraft. Civil flights depart strictly according to the schedule, which is drawn up within several months before the departure date.
The business aviation client not only determines the departure date, route, places for stops on the way but can also count on:
- More comfortable conditions in the cabin. The capacity of most business jets is up to 15 people, that is, there is always a lot of space on board, and there are conditions for recreation. Interior decoration includes the use of sound-absorbing materials, due to which the noise from running engines is practically not noticeable. There are complexes that equalize pressure at altitude, so flying on a private plane is well tolerated by people with heart and vascular diseases;
- High level of security. Business aviation liners are equipped with innovative navigation systems that ensure proper control of the plane in adverse weather conditions. Special air purification and disinfection systems are also used in the cabin of private planes, which is especially important at the present time;
- The presence of all those conditions that will allow you not to change your usual routine and lifestyle. You can choose a model with a bedroom, a shower, and a separate kitchen area. Elite liners passengers can be offered massage services and relaxation treatments. Businessmen can rent a plane with satellite communications, office equipment, and a meeting room, that is, they will be able to work during the flight, hold meetings, conclude deals.
Business aviation, unlike civil aviation, is also an opportunity to take luggage and pets into the cabin, minimizing their stress during the flight. It is especially important for family flights with a dog or a cat. Charter passengers can order individual meals from their favorite restaurant, and smoking is allowed on board some liners.
Additional advantages of Italian business aviation
This exclusive service is popular among large companies and wealthy people. Such a flight guarantees convenience, comfort, and temporary rest even at a high altitude, emphasizes the social status in society. People whose work is expressed in the concept of "time is money", highlight the following advantages and features of private transportation by air:
- no binding to airline schedules;
- selection of a personal route;
- delivery of the client at the exact agreed time;
- the possibility of departure at any time of the day, on holidays;
- flight management by qualified personnel;
- simplified passport control.
The last point allows the passenger to stay in the terminal for a short period of time — no more than 20 minutes.
The client can also use round-the-clock service support. The aviation broker will help solve any issues related to the choice of the plane model and transfer, changing the direction of movement, and other technical and operational aspects of the airline's service. All this is a part of their duties.
The cost of business aviation services
If you want to understand the pricing system of a private flight, it is necessary to clarify the essential difference between services: booking a plane and renting it. The decision to rent a business jet from the catalog allows you to use the aircraft at any convenient time, taking into account the agreed period, and the booking is calculated for one or more flights (that is, it is essentially a one-time flight service). It is more convenient to rent a plane for a long time for regular travel and saving money.
The cost of such a service is determined by the cost price, operating expenses, and the commercial rate of the flight hour. The main factor shaping the price is the ratio of the number of flight hours for this rate. Also, the total amount may vary depending on the following parameters:
- flight distance;
- the degree of urgency of departure;
- real time spent parking while waiting for a passenger;
- private jet brand;
- availability of compulsory insurance;
- thorough and high-quality security check;
- payment of fees at airports;
- selection of an individual menu;
- the performance of cleaning the vehicle from snow in winter and the implementation of de-icing treatment;
- the level of comfort and service in the cabin;
- crew accommodation at the hotel;
- plane capacity.
When choosing an aircraft, such criteria as the number of air passengers should be taken into account. The more passenger seats you have, the higher the price for the flight will be. Small business aviation aircraft can accommodate about 3-4 people, and business liners are sharpened for the transportation of 12 people.
If you want to book a private jet with our company, you need to fill out and sign a contract form that establishes detailed rights and obligations of the parties and regulates the fulfillment of the terms of the transaction. At the same time, we guarantee the organization of complete confidentiality and non—disclosure of any information about customers - this is our rule. The aircraft is provided to the customer in full readiness for the upcoming flight, fully equipped with a crew, stewards, and disinfected. You can also calculate the final price online using a special calculator.
The cost of the flight includes:
- rental of a private plane with a pilot and crew along the entire route;
- payment of airport charges on the way;
- standard VIP meals for passengers;
- round-the-clock informing of the customer or his authorized persons about the progress of the flight;
- parking at the following airports;
- accommodation of crew members in a hotel (if necessary);
- fast customs and passport control services.
The cost of renting an airplane does not include:
- extension of airport opening hours if necessary;
- de-icing treatment of the aircraft.
Local flights in Italy
Italian Private Jets company can arrange local charter flights in Italy regardless of the day of the week and time of day. The flight customer only needs to specify the departure airport and the end point of his journey, the need for intermediate stops, as well as select the departure date. Based on these data, our team of employees will select the optimal aircraft and develop the most harmonious route, with the receipt of slots and all documents.
We can arrange not only timely arrival at the major airports of Venice, Rome, Milan, Naples but also cooperate with all local Italian air hubs and with the owners of private airport complexes. This allows us to use small airfields, including those with a dirt surface.
Italian Private Jets company can choose a flight option using airplanes and private business class helicopters. Combined flights are in demand in cases when you need to land in exotic places without runways. Due to our help, you can easily get to the Apennine Peninsula, the Italian Riviera, Sicily, and Sardinia. We will help you organize a tour to the island of Ischia, San Domino, Chiante Valley, and Vesuvius. There are also ski resorts in Italy, most of which are located in the Dolomites. The air broker will be able to pick up a flight to the mountains while optimizing your route as much as possible – so that you do not have to spend too much time and effort.
We undertake the organization of even the most complex and non-standard flights. We have gained a lot of experience in the comfortable transportation of passengers with limited mobility. Our employees do everything to ensure that a person with limited mobility feels as comfortable as possible not only on the plane but also when checking in at the VIP terminal, as well as at the landing stage of the liner.
Prices for private flights within Italy
- Rome (CIA) - Verona (VRN) ~ 8200 EUR
- Milan (LIN) - Olbia (OLB) ~ 8500 EUR
- Napoli (NAP) - Carpi (LIDU) ~ 7000 EUR
- Turin (TRN) - Bari (BRI) ~ 12 000 EUR
- Palermo (PMO) - Florence (FLR) ~ 10 000 EUR
- Venice (VCE) - Milan (MXP) ~ 6 800 EUR
- Genova (GOA) - Napoli (NAP) ~ 10 100 EUR
- Bologna (BLQ) - Milan (LIN) ~ 4 800 EUR
- Florence (FLR) - Rome (FCO) ~ 7 000 EUR
- Bari (BRI) - Rimini (RMI) ~ 9 700 EUR
- Catania (CTA) - Palermo (PMO) ~ 10 500 EUR
- Cagliari (CAG) - Verona (VRN) ~ 10 300 EUR
- Palermo (PMO) - Venice (VCE) ~ 11 200 EUR
- Rimini (RMI) - Milan (MXP) ~ 11 200 EUR
- Reggio Calabria (REG) - Turin (TRN) ~ 14 400 EUR
- Verona (VRN) - Rome (FCO) ~ 7 600 EUR
- Messina (REG) - Napoli (NAP) ~ 10 800 EUR
- Bergamo (BGY) - Bologna (BLQ) ~ 5 900 EUR
- Pisa (PSA) - Florence (FLR) ~ 8 000 EUR
- Como (MXP) - Rome (CIA) ~ 9 000 EUR
- Carpi (LIDU) - Milan (LIN) ~ 6 300 EUR
- Siena (SAY) - Palermo (PMO) ~ 10 500 EUR
- Olbia (OLB) - Milan (MXP) ~ 8 900 EUR
- Genova (GOA) - Bologna (BLQ) ~ 5 700 EUR
- Lampedusa (LMP) - Rome (CIA) ~ 12 600 EUR
- Lamezia Terme (SUF) - Milan (LIN) ~ 12 800 EUR
The price is based on a 2-passenger flight on a private Challenger 605 or similar models. However, these are only approximate figures, please contact our managers for exact information.
Prices for international private flights
- Milan or Rome - Nice ~ 7 200 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Munich ~ 8 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Geneva ~ 8 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Paris ~ 9 400 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Zurich ~ 7 700 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Ibiza ~ 13 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Cannes ~ 8 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Bern ~ 7 400 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Malaga ~ 17 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - London ~ 13 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Palma de Mallorca ~ 12 700 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Athens ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Madrid ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Frankfurt ~ 9 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Barcelona ~ 11 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Dubai ~ 60 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Vienna ~ 10 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Warsaw ~ 12 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Hamburg ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Belgrade ~ 12 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Sofia ~ 12 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Brussels ~ 10 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Dublin ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Cologne ~ 10 200 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Stockholm ~ 15 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Tirana ~ 12 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Marseille ~ 9 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Zagreb ~ 8 700 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Copenhagen ~ 12 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Krakow ~ 11 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Frankfurt ~ 9 700 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Oslo ~ 15 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Zaragoza ~ 13 600 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Sevilla ~ 18 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Helsinki ~ 17 900 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Athens ~ 16 600 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Rotterdam ~ 11 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Stuttgart ~ 8 400 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Vilnius ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Dortmund ~ 10 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Gothenburg ~ 14 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Lisbon ~ 17 800 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Antwerp ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Lyon ~ 8 400 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Skopje ~ 12 900 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Almaty ~ 73 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Nur-Sultan ~ 60 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Reykjavik ~ 27 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Dubrovnik ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Innsbruck ~ 7 700 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Moscow ~ 25 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Minsk ~ 19 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Monaco ~ 7 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Amsterdam ~ 11 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Berlin ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Budapest ~ 10 700 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Larnaca ~ 21 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Tel Aviv ~ 25 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Chambery ~ 8 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Prague ~ 9 600 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Riga ~ 15 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Malta ~ 14 500 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Istanbul ~ 17 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Madeira ~ 25 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Doha ~ 59 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Delhi ~ 95 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Anguilla ~ 135 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Bali ~ 160 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Barbados ~ 140 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Fiji ~ 110 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Belize ~ 120 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Las Vegas ~ 180 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Pattaya ~ 160 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Bangkok ~ 150 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Hong Kong ~ 170 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - GOA ~ 100 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Singapore ~ 190 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - New York ~ 115 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Tokyo ~ 200 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Toronto ~ 125 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Johannesburg ~ 190 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Colombo ~ 185 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Kuala Lumpur ~ 220 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Los Angeles ~ 190 00 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Miami ~ 150 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Macau ~ 210 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Seychelles ~ 130 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Maldives ~ 150 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Virgin Island ~ 140 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Bahamas ~ 155 000 EUR;
- Milan or Rome - Hawaiian Islands ~ 160 000 EUR;
* Estimated price before taxes & fees.
Prices depending on the type of private jet
Italian Private Jets offers private flights in various aircraft categories. The types of aircraft in each category vary in price, range, interior space, passenger capacity, and flight speed. Below we have clearly shown the differences in the cost of the flight, depending on the type of business jet. Approximate data are shown, at the price of 1 flight hour, for various classes:
Very Light Jets
- Price per Hour - 2300 - 2500 €
- Pax: 2 - 4 passengers
- Range: 2:45 - 3:15 hrs
- Speed: 330 - 371 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 4.2 - 4.9 ft
- Price per Hour - 2600 - $3200 €
- Pax: 6 - 7 passengers
- Range: 2:45 - 5:30 hrs
- Speed: 308 - 492 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 4.1 - 5.0 ft
Super Light Jets
- Price per Hour - 3000 - 3600 €
- Pax: 7 - 8 passengers
- Range: 4:00 - 5:30 hrs
- Speed: 383 - 465 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 4.1 - 5.0 ft
- Price per Hour - 3300 - 4400 €
- Pax: 8 - 9 passengers
- Range: 2:30 - 8:00 hrs
- Speed: 374 - 470 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 4.8 - 5.9 ft
Super Midsize Jets
- Price per Hour - 4400 - 6500 €
- Pax: 8 - 10 passengers
- Range: 5:30 - 8:00 hrs
- Speed: 375 - 530 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 5.7 - 6.3 ft
- Price per Hour - 5500 - 8000 €
- Pax: 10 - 16 passengers
- Range: 3:00 - 13:00 hrs
- Speed: 485 - 513 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 5.9 - 6.2 ft
Ultra Long Range Jets
- Price per Hour - 8000 - 12000 €
- Pax: 12 - 16 passengers
- Range: 10:00 - 17:00 hrs
- Speed: 368 - 516 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 6.0 - 6.4 ft
- Price per Hour - 8000 - 14000 €
- Pax 16 - 50 passengers
- Range 2:00 - 16:00 hrs
- Speed: 469 - 485 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 6.5 - 7.3 ft
- Price per Hour - 1600 - 2700 €
- Pax: 3 - 8 passengers
- Range: 1:15 - 4:00 hrs
- Speed: 96 - 190 KTAS
- Cabin Height: 3.9 - 6.0 ft
If you want to make it easier to choose the right aircraft, we have prepared 4 clear package offers that clearly show the advantages of each of them.
1) Connect Package:
- the cost of the flight from 4,000 €;
- aircraft for flights within Europe. They are ideal for one-day trips: a business meeting, weekend shopping, meeting with friends, or going to an exhibition.
- the duration of the flight is not more than 2 hours;
- cabin capacity - up to 4 people;
- the following aircraft are used: Embraer Phenom 100, 300, as well as the Cessna CJ 1-2-3 series, etc.
2) Premium Package:
- the cost of the flight starts from 8 000 €;
- ideal for those cases when you need an individual flight without additional expenses;
- flight duration no more than 3.5 hours;
- cabin capacity - up to 6 passengers;
- the following aircraft are used: Cessna Citation XLS+, Hawker 750 / 800 XP, etc.
3) Luxe package:
- the cost of the flight from 20,000 €;
- a comfortable private jet for long flights. It allows you to get to any part of Europe without stopping, as well as to the Maldives or New York with refueling;
- the duration of the flight is not more than 6 hours;
- the capacity of the cabin depends on the model, the optimal line-up is for 6, 14, and 18 people;
- the following aircraft are used: Legacy 500 / 600 / 650 , Challenger 604 / 605 / 650 , Gulfstream 200 / 280, etc.
4) Elite package:
- flight cost from 45,000 €;
- flagships among business jets for special occasions. They are ideal for long-distance flights to the Maldives, the Bahamas, or across the ocean;
- flight duration is no more than 14 hours;
- cabin capacity - up to 15 people;
- the following aircraft are used: Falcon 7X, Gulfstream 550 / 650, etc.
VIP class aviation offers to plunge into the world of comfort and serene tranquility. You can feel at home and fly without stress and nerves. Italian Private Jets personal managers will solve any nuance when organizing a flight. Trust us, and we will arrange your flight with comfort and safety.
Online calculator of the cost of a private plane flight
The calculator for calculating the cost of renting a private jet in the Italian Private Jets company is a convenient tool that will allow you to choose the best flight option online. Charter flights in Vienna do not have stable prices, unlike regular flights. This is due to the fact that each client can have their own wishes on the type of liner, comfort level, additional services, and flight route. The online calculator allows you to find flights around the world, create a budget and conduct a preliminary search for an airplane with a crew. You will not have to spend time searching, collecting, and analyzing ready-made offers from air brokers, operators, and owners of business jets.
Fill out all the fields of the form, as well as specify your contact details. If you want to make the calculation as accurate as possible, we ask you to fill out the application with as many details as possible. The answer will be sent to your email or messenger in automatic mode. Also, all the details of the calculation can be clarified with the consultant online - in any way convenient for you (via WhatsApp, Telegram, email, or chat on the website).
Flight cost calculator
Please note that the prices are indicative - we recommend contacting our company's manager for a more accurate calculation. They will make a calculation for free, taking into account the specifics of your flight (number of passengers, aircraft model, crew, etc.) - thus, you will be able to get the exact cost of your flight in 15-30 minutes.
How the Private Flight Calculator works
You just need to provide the following parameters in the online calculator:
- Arrival and departure city
- Features of a charter flight – whether you need a return flight
- Approximate date of the aircraft rental
- Number of passengers
- Contact information for feedback − your phone
Our aviation expert will provide you with a calculation of the cost of the flight within 15 minutes. We will select exactly the aircraft that you need, taking into account your wishes, the number of passengers, and the destination. In particular, it is possible to organize urgent departures.
Each application is an individual calculation. As a rule, Italian Private Jets specialists provide 3-6 variants of aircraft with different prices, suitable technical characteristics, and layouts. When contacting us, you can be sure that we will select the best conditions for renting an airliner. Each client gets a personal air broker, who will consult on all issues, select a suitable aircraft and organize the entire process from the first request to a successful landing at the destination airport. We have extensive experience in organizing private flights of any level and complexity. There are sometimes clients who have applied to other companies, and other air brokers said that their demands were impossible to implement. We can, and we do it, we take into account your wishes for the flight.
LIST OF PRIVATE FLIGHTS OF BUSINESS AVIATION FLIGHTS
16 300 EUR
12 100 EUR
17 600 EUR
13 700 EUR
29 500 EUR
17 000 EUR
21 800 EUR
23 900 EUR
25 900 EUR
31 600 EUR
35 500 EUR
24 400 EUR
33 400 EUR
11 300 EUR
31 000 EUR
14 000 EUR
20 500 EUR
35 000 EUR
Pilatus PC12 NGX
27 000 EUR
11 000 EUR
29 000 EUR
24 000 EUR
21 000 EUR
17 000 EUR
19 700 EUR
14 200 EUR
Citation XLS Gen 2
21 000 EUR
21 000 EUR
King Air 200
8 100 EUR
59 500 EUR
74 000 EUR
30 000 EUR
18 300 EUR
15 500 EUR
22 000 EUR
24 000 EUR
36 000 EUR
36 000 EUR
17 500 EUR
19 000 EUR
Features of flights in Europe
Italian Private Jets company specializes in flights by private planes in Europe. Due to the availability of modern infrastructure and a large number of business jets, business aviation is very popular. We will be happy to help both EU citizens and customers with a foreign passport with the organization of the flight. Extensive experience and knowledge of all the nuances allow us to calculate the optimal flight option in advance and make the optimal flight route, taking into account the wishes of the client and the available documents.
The flight is considered completed after landing and passing all customs procedures. At the last stage, there will be no difficulties and misunderstandings because we will help you collect all the necessary documents for customs clearance. Since June 2022, Italy has abolished the mandatory requirement for those entering the country to have a Green Pass – a certificate confirming vaccination against covid. PCR tests are not currently required either. Similar exemptions have already been adopted in other European countries, but when ordering a business jet, it is necessary to clarify with the operator what documents will be needed at the entrance.
In most European countries, you need:
- A foreign passport with a valid visa or a European ID;
- Insurance policy;
- Documents confirming the legality of imported funds (for large amounts, most often we are talking about 10 thousand euros and above);
- International driver's license (if you plan to rent a car);
- Documents confirming the booking of hotels, excursions, transfers.
Additional references may be required to the main documents. Italian Private Jets employees know exactly which exit documents are required for departure to each European country. If necessary, a personal air broker will help collect the required documents and check their compliance with international standards.
Business Aviation airports in Italy
A number of major Italian airports have VIP terminals or separate lounge areas for business aviation passengers. This is the name of the spaces equipped with comfortable furniture that provide customers with the most comfortable waiting for their flight.
In VIP terminals, a personal assistant will be able to organize a comfortable stay and help you quickly pass pre-flight or post-flight procedures. Passengers will be offered drinks and snacks, they will not need to worry about luggage, and if possible, they will be delivered to the plane by an elite car. Staying in the VIP terminal is also convenient because there are no strangers in it, which means you don't have to worry about the confidentiality of your flight.
There are separate business halls in almost all major air hubs in Italy, these are:
- Costa Smeralda;
- Federico Fellini.
When renting a business jet, we will provide full information about the VIP terminal and its services. The assistant organizes the stay so that passengers are as comfortable as possible, and all the procedures necessary for registration are carried out with minimal participation.
How is the preparation of the flight carried out?
If you want to book a private jet, you first need to submit an application, which can be done by phone or directly on the website by filling out an online form. The application specifies the route, the desired departure date, and the requirements for a business jet. After clarifying the information necessary for the organization of the flight, the preparation for the flight begins immediately, it takes place in several stages:
- The first is flight planning. Flight requests are sent, and private planes suitable for the client's requirements are selected. As a rule, initially, we send 3-6 options to the client. If one of them responds to you, we will book a business jet, and if not, we will adjust and continue the search. The technical department deals with security issues, and the legal department controls all the international subtleties of flight organization;
- A contract is concluded with the client. The contract prescribes the duties and responsibilities of the parties, the date of departure, the level of service, additional services. It is mandatory to indicate the cost of the flight and payment terms;
- The third stage involves providing a flight. The team of air brokers responsible for the organization of the flight repeatedly checks requests for take-off and landing of aircraft and for parking at the airport. Specialists are also responsible for receiving slots, submitting requests to aviation services, to VIP halls, catering on board, transfer;
- The fourth stage is the private flight itself. A personal aviation consultant is engaged in passenger registration, ordering passes. The broker has all the relevant information about the status of the flight and will help you go through all the procedures in an accelerated version.
We consider our flight organization service to be completed only after passengers at the landing airport pass passport and document checks without any problems. Therefore, if difficulties arise, you can always ask for help from a personal assistant who will promptly solve all issues.
sending a commercial
of the aircraft
the conclusion of the contract
with flight data and
from the selected location
at the appointed time
The main types of flights
Italian Private Jets specializes in organizing all types of business aviation flights:
- Business flights. Individual flights, with partners, clients or top managers;
- Family flights. We organize a family trip with the maximum level of comfort and safety for each family member;
- Corporate flights. The heads of large companies request such flights for their employees flying to seminars, field team building, joint vacations;
- Business flights. They differ from regular flights by the presence on board those conditions that allow you not to interrupt the workflow, hold a meeting on the flight, or sign contracts. Business jets for business flights are usually equipped with office equipment, a convenient area for work, and there are Internet and satellite communication on board;
- Tourist flights. Such flights are ordered by small groups flying to resorts located close to each other;
- Medical flights. Such flights are necessary if air transportation of seriously ill passengers, persons with injuries or operated patients is required. The board of the ambulance aircraft is equipped with medical equipment, which may be required to provide emergency assistance to the passenger in the air. We will provide assistance to passengers with disabilities;
- Cargo flights. Airplanes are often used to transport fragile cargo or for urgent delivery of equipment to industrial enterprises;
- Wedding flights. The organization of the wedding ceremony in the sky is quite popular in Europe. The employees of our company will make sure that the wedding celebration is remembered for a long time and does not disappoint the newlyweds and guests. You can also book a private jet for event flights and special events.
We can organize VIP flights for top officials of the state, media personalities, sports teams and dance groups. We will select the most spacious aircraft with separate recreation areas for passengers traveling in a group of several dozen people. The Italian Private Jets air broker is ready to solve business aviation problems of any complexity.
Book a flight
You can book a private flight to Vienna online through a special form on the website. After receiving the request, the air broker will contact you to clarify the details, after which we will promptly provide suitable options. At the same time, if you are not satisfied with the price, the year of manufacture of the aircraft, or any other nuances, we will adjust the search and offer alternative options.
You can also order a private jet rental via WhatsApp, Telegram, and e-mail messengers. The company accepts orders around the clock. It is possible to organize urgent flights from / to Vienna, in 3-5 hours after the request. However, if you want to get the perfect option, we recommend that you make applications in advance so that the operator has more time to search for a business jet and negotiate terms with its owner.
Types of aircraft used in business aviation
All types of airliners are available for Italian Private Jets customers:
- Very Light Jets. They can accommodate up to 5 passengers, the flight range without refueling is up to 2 thousand km. This type is mainly used for organizing short flights lasting up to 3 hours. As a rule, a shortened runway is enough for them to take off;
- Light Jets. The cabin capacity is 4-9 passengers, they travel up to 3.5 thousand km without refueling. There is no possibility to stand tall in the cabin, so Light Jets are most often rented for flights lasting up to 4 hours;
- Mid-size Jets. They almost do not differ from previous models in terms of capacity and flight range. However, business jets of this type have a more spacious and high cabin with the possibility of free movement. It is also equipped with a toilet room. Therefore, such airliners can be involved in flights lasting more than 4-5 hours;
- Heavy Jets. They are one of the most popular types in the business aviation segment. They can accommodate up to 18 passengers, a non-stop flight can last up to 9 hours. Heavy Jets are equipped with innovative avionics systems and are protected by multi-level security complexes;
- Ultra Long Range Heavy Jets. They are used mainly in transcontinental directions, they travel up to 12 thousand km without refueling. They have high speed characteristics, the cabin is divided into zones for recreation, negotiations, and eating;
- Business Liners. The equipment can be compared with suites in five-star hotels. Luxury salons are often complemented by bedrooms, shower rooms, and a spa. There is a separate place for negotiations, even a Jacuzzi is provided in elite liners.
We will select the optimal business jet for you, which will meet all your requirements and wishes, while doing everything possible to get the most favorable rental conditions for it.
How are we different?
At the moment, the business aviation market has a large number of different offers from both air brokers and aircraft owners. At the same time, the client always has a choice between the comfort and capabilities of business aviation and the cheapness of regular airlines. In this table, we have highlighted the key options that will help you make the right decision about choosing an air service provider based on your tasks and needs.
|Service||Italian Private Jets||Ordinary air broker||Aircraft owner||Airline|
|Best price offers||YES||No||YES||NO|
|Urgent departure within an hour||YES||No||No||No|
|Large selection of business jets||YES||No||No||No|
|Personal aviation expert 24/7||YES||YES||No||No|
|Carriage of animals in the cabin||YES||YES||YES||No|
A company offering agency services for the sale of business aviation flights is obliged to meet the requirements that allow the client to provide the necessary and high-quality service. At the moment, there are more than 350 companies operating in the business aviation market in Europe, including Italy, which position themselves as brokers. Unfortunately, most of them do not meet even the minimum level for this line of business. A number of companies do not even have an office.
The business of such companies is based on the resale of the flight with minimal profit (dumping), while the quality of the flight for the client leaves much to be desired. The client is often simply misled. The accreditation process at the Association of Business Aviation brings clarity or, in any case, helps to identify those companies that can rightfully position themselves as brokers of business aviation. The organization of business aviation flights should be trusted only to professionals.
2 000 flights
within 4-5 hours
and flight attendants
prices for private
flights to Italy
Italian Private Jets is engaged not only in the organization of charter flights but also provides additional services. We can offer the following to all our clients:
- Transfer, including at the airport of landing;
- Booking accommodation. We will select an apartment, a private apartment, a hotel room or a villa. We will be able to find elite housing that meets the client's needs at favorable prices;
- Booking tickets for concerts, theater, and exclusive events;
- Assistance in choosing excursions;
- Combined flights involving helicopters, yachts, seaplanes, boats, cars, in addition to business jets.
All conditions are negotiated individually with each client. The organization of flights is characterized by absolute transparency, that is, the customer can ask a personal assistant to clarify all questions about the upcoming flight at any time.
After signing a business jet rental agreement, you can pay for the service in cash, by bank card, cryptocurrency, or with an invoice. If necessary, we always meet customers halfway and select the most acceptable payment options for them. We cooperate with leading Italian and European banks – therefore, in most cases, we manage to make all the necessary payments promptly.
We provide all the necessary documentation for your accounting department and prescribe transparent conditions for canceling flights (in case your plans have changed). We always try to find a consensus with the owners of the aircraft and make sure that the amount of the fine is minimal, especially if the flight was canceled due to force majeure.
How to pay for a flight
- We agree on the terms of the contract and send it to you by e-mail or messenger
- We issue you an invoice with a fixed price
- After the receipt of payment, we secure the board for you
If you have any questions or would like to get advice from our specialist, fill out the form below or call us.
The Italian Private Jets team consists of people who have proven themselves as professionals in their field. We managed to put together a perfect puzzle of a high level of competence, rich experience, creativity, humor, and resourcefulness. Our employees consist of aviation specialists, candidates of sciences, public figures. Many members of our company have been working in the field of aviation for more than 10 years. However, there are those who have joined the team recently. It is this tandem that allows us to use our accumulated experience, make informed decisions, but at the same time, keep a fresh look, flexibility, and drive.
Our employees are people with broad views and diverse hobbies: sports, innovation, technology, tourism. Thanks to this, we easily find a common language with customers, we are interested in the team. Italian Private Jets are, first of all, people who love their job, take on every task with passion and are open to new experiences. This allows the company to occupy a leading position in the industry, and it allows the team to enjoy the work.
Management of the company
Our international team brings together real business aviation professionals from all over the world. The staff of our company is expanding annually. The main selection criterion is - extensive experience in business aviation, customer orientation, and the ability to successfully perform even the most non-standard tasks. At the moment, we have 5 international offices in Italy, Great Britain, Latvia, Germany, and Cyprus. About 50 people are involved in the company's business processes. When ordering a flight from us, we guarantee that a personal aviation consultant will work with you, and they will be in touch 24/7 and answer all your questions: from choosing an aircraft model, optimizing the route, selecting the crew, and other important points, to solving personal catering issues, meeting guests, organizing security and other assignments.
Italian Private Jets guarantees the highest level of service. If you have any questions, you can always contact the company's management directly and resolve all issues. The main goal of our work is to do everything possible to make your flight as comfortable, pleasant, and safe as possible.
Our employees are people with broad views and diverse hobbies: sports, innovation, technology, and tourism. Thanks to this, we easily find a common language with customers, we are interested in the team. Italian Private Jets are, first of all, people who love their job, take on every task with passion, and are open to new experiences. This allows the company to occupy a leading position in the industry and the team – to enjoy the work.
The employees speak Italian, English, German, Spanish, French, Russian, and Greek. All documentation is provided in English. The successful work of the company is confirmed by many official certificates and various awards (a list of which is also given in the presentation).
If you have any questions, you can contact the management of the company directly. We are always open to dialogue and will be glad to hear your suggestions, as well as feedback on the work of employees.
Direct communication with the company management:
- Franco.Serra@private-jets.it - Head of the Rome office;
- Venere.Conte@private-jets.it - Head of the Milan office;
- Еvgeniy.Ozols@private-jets.it - Head of the Paphos office;
- Natalia.Keller@private-jets.it - Founder and CEO;
- Mike.Rice@private-jets.it - Executive Director.
For the organization of private flights in Europe and Italy, we recommend that you contact directly our best air brokers, who are guaranteed to select the best route and private jet for you. In addition, the company's employees are always ready to advise you on business aviation issues and make a prompt calculation of the cost of the flight.
TOP-5 of our best air brokers:
- Alonzo Ricci - 9 years experience in business aviation, responsible for Europe. Contacts: email@example.com
- Gianni Martinelli - 11 years experience in business aviation, responsible for domestic flights in Italy and Europe. Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sebastian Abramson - 12 years experience in business aviation, responsible for Asia and the Middle East. Contact: email@example.com
- Merryl Davidson - 9 years experience in business aviation, responsible for the US and Latin America. Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alice Wood - 9 years experience in business aviation, responsible for the direction and the Middle East. Contacts: email@example.com
We are trusted with a customer satisfaction rating of 4.9/5 based on 670 reviews.
Our clients are many Italian and international players from the world of economy, politics, sports, medicine and art. European governments and embassies, international and Italian companies, sports teams and federations, law firms and investment funds, ETI and European SMEs, pharmaceutical laboratories and hospitals, IATA certified travel agencies and concierge services, as well as the largest chain hotels. Detailed reviews of our work can be found on the official websites of Trustpilot, Aviapages and Google Maps.
Italian Private Jets is represented by three operating offices - in Rome, Milan and Paphos. All of them are located in the VIP terminal areas. At the end of the year, a full-fledged opening of an office in Riga is planned, which currently operates in a simplified mode. We ask you to coordinate the time of the visit in advance so that we can prepare all the necessary documents for issuing a pass. If you plan to arrive by car, please tell us the number of your car and we will reserve a place for you in the underground parking.
We want to emphasize that we are not limited to our offices. The philosophy of our company is a flexible and individual approach to each client. Therefore, we are always ready to meet in a place convenient for you or arrange a flight remotely.
Business aviation office in Rome
Address: 00054 Fiumicino, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy (Leonardo da Vinci International Airport)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours: daily from 7:30 to 23:00.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office:
Business aviation office in Milan
Address: 21010 Ferno, Province of Varese, Italy (Malpensa Airport)
Email address: email@example.com
Opening hours: daily from 7:00 to 23:30.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office:
Business aviation office in Paphos
Address: PF8M+VMG, Paphos, Cyprus (Paphos International Airport)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours: daily from 8:30 to 23:00.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office: