Beechcraft Baron 58
- Manufacturer: Beechcraft
- Availability: Ready to fly
If you have any questions about this plane, call us +44-7857574938
Key Features Baron 58:
- Passengers - 6 Pax
- Range - 1,480 Nautical Miles
- Cruise Speed - 202 Knots
- Ceiling - 20,688 Feet
- Fuel Burn - 194 GPH
REQUEST A CALL BACK!
Make an urgent calculation of the cost of a private flight!
The cost of a private flight
The air broker can tell the final cost of a private flight from Italy to European countries or other foreign countries only after determining the key parameters of the flight. The price of the flight depends on:
- The planned number of passengers;
- Business jet class. The cost is affected by the capacity of the aircraft, its cruising speed, the level of equipment on board, the flight range without refueling, fuel consumption, the year of production of the liner, and other factors;
- Flight season – it is more profitable to rent a business jet in advance before the start of the holiday season since the increasing demand for the service increases its cost, and the number of available aircraft significantly decreases;
- Flight route and distance;
- Duration of parking on the territory of the destination airport. Business jets are often immediately rented in both directions for business flights. In this case, the cost of the service includes parking and maintenance of the aircraft at the point of arrival;
- Service level. The cost of the flight can be increased if it is necessary to organize escort, security or to fulfill individual orders of the client, such as buying tickets for events, renting housing, etc.
After clarifying all the nuances of the flight, you will sign a contract. It will prescribe the final cost of the business jet flight. It will change only if the customer has changed the departure date, increased the number of passengers, or made other significant adjustments.
The cost of the flight on the Beechcraft Baron 58 includes:
- rental of a private plane with a pilot and crew along the entire route;
- payment of airport charges on the way;
- standard VIP meals for passengers;
- round-the-clock informing of the customer or his authorized persons about the progress of the flight;
- parking at the following airports;
- accommodation of crew members in a hotel (if necessary);
- fast customs and passport control services.
The cost of renting an airplane does not include:
- extension of airport opening hours if necessary;
- de-icing treatment of the aircraft.
Prices for private flights within Italy
- Rome (CIA) - Verona (VRN) ~ 8200 EUR
- Milan (LIN) - Olbia (OLB) ~ 8500 EUR
- Napoli (NAP) - Carpi (LIDU) ~ 7000 EUR
- Turin (TRN) - Bari (BRI) ~ 12 000 EUR
- Palermo (PMO) - Florence (FLR) ~ 10 000 EUR
- Venice (VCE) - Milan (MXP) ~ 6 800 EUR
- Genova (GOA) - Napoli (NAP) ~ 10 100 EUR
- Bologna (BLQ) - Milan (LIN) ~ 4 800 EUR
- Florence (FLR) - Rome (FCO) ~ 7 000 EUR
- Bari (BRI) - Rimini (RMI) ~ 9 700 EUR
- Catania (CTA) - Palermo (PMO) ~ 10 500 EUR
- Cagliari (CAG) - Verona (VRN) ~ 10 300 EUR
- Palermo (PMO) - Venice (VCE) ~ 11 200 EUR
- Rimini (RMI) - Milan (MXP) ~ 11 200 EUR
- Reggio Calabria (REG) - Turin (TRN) ~ 14 400 EUR
- Verona (VRN) - Rome (FCO) ~ 7 600 EUR
- Messina (REG) - Napoli (NAP) ~ 10 800 EUR
- Bergamo (BGY) - Bologna (BLQ) ~ 5 900 EUR
- Pisa (PSA) - Florence (FLR) ~ 8 000 EUR
- Como (MXP) - Rome (CIA) ~ 9 000 EUR
- Carpi (LIDU) - Milan (LIN) ~ 6 300 EUR
- Siena (SAY) - Palermo (PMO) ~ 10 500 EUR
- Olbia (OLB) - Milan (MXP) ~ 8 900 EUR
- Genova (GOA) - Bologna (BLQ) ~ 5 700 EUR
- Lampedusa (LMP) - Rome (CIA) ~ 12 600 EUR
- Lamezia Terme (SUF) - Milan (LIN) ~ 12 800 EUR
The price is based on a 2-passenger flight on a private Baron 58 or similar models. However, these are only approximate figures, please contact our managers for exact information.
Prices for international private flights
- Milan - Nice ~ 7 200 EUR;
- Milan - Munich ~ 8 500 EUR;
- Milan - Geneva ~ 8 800 EUR;
- Milan - Paris ~ 9 400 EUR;
- Milan - Zurich ~ 7 700 EUR;
- Milan - Ibiza ~ 13 800 EUR;
- Milan - Cannes ~ 8 500 EUR;
- Milan - Bern ~ 7 400 EUR;
- Milan - Malaga ~ 17 800 EUR;
- Milan - London ~ 13 500 EUR;
- Milan - Palma de Mallorca ~ 12 700 EUR;
- Milan - Athens ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan - Madrid ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan - Frankfurt ~ 9 500 EUR;
- Milan - Barcelona ~ 11 500 EUR;
- Milan - Dubai ~ 60 000 EUR;
- Milan - Vienna ~ 10 000 EUR;
- Milan - Warsaw ~ 12 500 EUR;
- Milan - Hamburg ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan - Belgrade ~ 12 000 EUR;
- Milan - Sofia ~ 12 800 EUR;
- Milan - Brussels ~ 10 500 EUR;
- Milan - Dublin ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan - Cologne ~ 10 200 EUR;
- Milan - Stockholm ~ 15 800 EUR;
- Milan - Tirana ~ 12 800 EUR;
- Milan - Marseille ~ 9 000 EUR;
- Milan - Zagreb ~ 8 700 EUR;
- Milan - Copenhagen ~ 12 000 EUR;
- Milan - Krakow ~ 11 800 EUR;
- Milan - Frankfurt ~ 9 700 EUR;
- Milan - Oslo ~ 15 800 EUR;
- Milan - Zaragoza ~ 13 600 EUR;
- Milan - Sevilla ~ 18 000 EUR;
- Milan - Helsinki ~ 17 900 EUR;
- Milan - Athens ~ 16 600 EUR;
- Milan - Rotterdam ~ 11 800 EUR;
- Milan - Stuttgart ~ 8 400 EUR;
- Milan - Vilnius ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan - Dortmund ~ 10 000 EUR;
- Milan - Gothenburg ~ 14 500 EUR;
- Milan - Lisbon ~ 17 800 EUR;
- Milan - Antwerp ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan - Lyon ~ 8 400 EUR;
- Milan - Skopje ~ 12 900 EUR;
- Milan - Almaty ~ 73 000 EUR;
- Milan - Nur-Sultan ~ 60 000 EUR;
- Milan - Reykjavik ~ 27 000 EUR;
- Milan - Dubrovnik ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan - Innsbruck ~ 7 700 EUR;
- Milan - Moscow ~ 25 000 EUR;
- Milan - Minsk ~ 19 000 EUR;
- Milan - Monaco ~ 7 000 EUR;
- Milan - Amsterdam ~ 11 500 EUR;
- Milan - Berlin ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan - Budapest ~ 10 700 EUR;
- Milan - Larnaca ~ 21 000 EUR;
- Milan - Tel Aviv ~ 25 000 EUR;
- Milan - Chambery ~ 8 000 EUR;
- Milan - Prague ~ 9 600 EUR;
- Milan - Riga ~ 15 500 EUR;
- Milan - Malta ~ 14 500 EUR;
- Milan - Istanbul ~ 17 000 EUR;
- Milan - Madeira ~ 25 000 EUR;
- Milan - Doha ~ 59 000 EUR;
- Milan - Delhi ~ 95 000 EUR;
- Milan - Anguilla ~ 135 000 EUR;
- Milan - Bali ~ 160 000 EUR;
- Milan - Barbados ~ 140 000 EUR;
- Milan - Fiji ~ 110 000 EUR;
- Milan - Belize ~ 120 000 EUR;
- Milan - Las Vegas ~ 180 000 EUR;
- Milan - Pattaya ~ 160 000 EUR;
- Milan - Bangkok ~ 150 000 EUR;
- Milan - Hong Kong ~ 170 000 EUR;
- Milan - GOA ~ 100 000 EUR;
- Milan - Singapore ~ 190 000 EUR;
- Milan - New York ~ 115 000 EUR;
- Milan - Tokyo ~ 200 000 EUR;
- Milan - Toronto ~ 125 000 EUR;
- Milan - Johannesburg ~ 190 000 EUR;
- Milan - Colombo ~ 185 000 EUR;
- Milan - Kuala Lumpur ~ 220 000 EUR;
- Milan - Los Angeles ~ 190 00 EUR;
- Milan - Miami ~ 150 000 EUR;
- Milan - Macau ~ 210 000 EUR;
- Milan - Seychelles ~ 130 000 EUR;
- Milan - Maldives ~ 150 000 EUR;
- Milan - Virgin Island ~ 140 000 EUR;
- Milan - Bahamas ~ 155 000 EUR;
- Milan - Hawaiian Islands ~ 160 000 EUR;
* Estimated price before taxes & fees.
Stages of preparation for flight on the Baron 58
After submitting the application, the organization of the flight takes place in 4 stages:
- The first is flight planning. Flight requests are sent, and private planes suitable for the client's requirements are selected. As a rule, initially, we send 3-6 options to the client. If one of them responds to you, we will book a business jet, and if not, we will adjust and continue the search. The technical department deals with security issues, and the legal department controls all the international subtleties of flight organization;
- A contract is concluded with the client. The contract prescribes the duties and responsibilities of the parties, the date of departure, the level of service, additional services. It is mandatory to indicate the cost of the flight and payment terms;
- The third stage involves providing a flight. The team of air brokers responsible for the organization of the flight repeatedly checks requests for take-off and landing of aircraft and for parking at the airport. Specialists are also responsible for receiving slots, submitting requests to aviation services, to VIP halls, catering on board, transfer;
- The fourth stage is the private flight itself. A personal aviation consultant is engaged in passenger registration, ordering passes. The broker has all the relevant information about the status of the flight and will help you go through all the procedures in an accelerated version.
The service is considered completed only after passengers land at the airport and pass all customs procedures. In almost every European airport, we have our own employees who are able to provide assistance and promptly solve any difficulties that arise.
Online calculator of the cost of a private plane flight
The calculator for calculating the cost of renting a private jet in the Italian Private Jets company is a convenient tool that will allow you to choose the best flight option online. Charter flights on Baron 58 do not have stable prices, unlike regular flights. This is due to the fact that each client can have their own wishes on the type of liner, comfort level, additional services, and flight route. The online calculator allows you to find flights around the world, create a budget and conduct a preliminary search for an airplane with a crew. You will not have to spend time searching, collecting, and analyzing ready-made offers from air brokers, operators, and owners of business jets.
Fill out all the fields of the form, as well as specify your contact details. If you want to make the calculation as accurate as possible, we ask you to fill out the application with as many details as possible. The answer will be sent to your email or messenger in automatic mode. Also, all the details of the calculation can be clarified with the consultant online - in any way convenient for you (via WhatsApp, Telegram, email, or chat on the website).
Flight cost calculator
Please note that the prices are indicative - we recommend contacting our company's manager for a more accurate calculation. They will make a calculation for free, taking into account the specifics of your flight (number of passengers, aircraft model, crew, etc.) - thus, you will be able to get the exact cost of your flight in 15-30 minutes.
After signing a Beechcraft Baron 58 business jet rental agreement, you can pay for the service in cash, by bank card, cryptocurrency, or with an invoice. If necessary, we always meet customers halfway and select the most acceptable payment options for them. We cooperate with leading Italian and European banks – therefore, in most cases, we manage to make all the necessary payments promptly.
We provide all the necessary documentation for your accounting department and prescribe transparent conditions for canceling flights (in case your plans have changed). We always try to find a consensus with the owners of the aircraft and make sure that the amount of the fine is minimal, especially if the flight was canceled due to force majeure.
How to pay for a flight
- We agree on the terms of the contract and send it to you by e-mail or messenger
- We issue you an invoice with a fixed price
- After the receipt of payment, we secure the board for you
If you have any questions or would like to get advice from our specialist, fill out the form below or call us.
The Beechcraft Baron G58 is a light, six-seat piston airplane, a sort of air route minivan, part of a new generation of classic piston airplanes that received Federal Aviation Administration certification in late 2005.
On April 12, 2005, in Lakeland, Florida, Raytheon Aircraft Company announced that the legendary Beechcraft Baron aircraft has been renamed the Beechcraft Baron G58. This is due to the modernization of the avionics systems for the piston aircraft. Now the Beechcraft Baron G58 is equipped with the Garmin G1000 integrated avionics system and equipped with two injected six-cylinder Teledyne Continental engines with 300 hp each.
The aircraft has a high speed of 307.38 km/h and a maximum range of more than 900 nm, with a seating capacity of six passengers. Raytheon Aircraft develops, manufactures, sells and supports Beechcraft and Hawker aircraft for the commercial and regional aviation markets.
The manufacturer has outfitted the aircraft with the latest avionics system that makes the pilot feel at home in the air. The new Garmin G1000 cockpit avionics system is distinguished by an advanced avionics system as standard equipment.
The G1000 system reduces pilot workload, provides information on the airspace situation, and increases aircraft functionality. The Garmin system is completed with the new GFC700tm autopilot system and the GWX68tm weather radar.
The G1000 avionics suite includes: a main display, which can replace many traditional cockpit instruments in its functionality, as well as display information in a large format.
An advanced solid-state attitude control system that can be restarted in flight, a built-in digital calculator of air signals. Display showing engine status, automatic flight control system in 3-dimensional mode.
Built-in Modes responder with information maintenance system, built-in radio transmitters allowing for overhead instrument flight with GPS - receiver, built-in Class B ground proximity warning system (Taws).
Built-in color radars (only for Beechcraft Baron G58), 129 colors, built-in device for receiving weather data from meteorological satellites, with the possibility of monthly service updates, built-in digital, sound control system. Ability to evenly transmit on-board data to a single display for added security.
The dual-screen system supports Garmin's new GFC 700 autopilot and GWX68 color all-weather radar. This combination now allows for maximum pilot awareness in flight, reducing the pilot's workload and enhancing the pilot's functionality.
In addition to the improved autopilot and weather radar system, the Baron G58 also has the entire standard G1000 suite. The main display replaces the traditional cockpit instruments and provides additional information on a large ten-inch LCD monitor. A second similar monitor houses a multifunction display showing engine, terrain, navigator and control of the built-in autopilot.
There are a built-in computer, a transmitter with a traffic information service system, VHF navigation with blind landing (landing by instrument). High frequency transmitter with 16-watt transmitters and 8.33 kHz channel. Satellite weather prediction system receiving data from the air service.
Improvements to the instrumentation include a display showing the ground and possible obstacles when landing. It is not superfluous to mention the in-flight entertainment system as well. The integrated digital audio system on the Baron G58 has over 120 channels of free music, sports and news. All in all, the instrument "awareness" of this aircraft has now become really phenomenal. Which also has a very favorable effect on flight safety.
The Beechcraft Baron 58 aircraft is among the top 50 most popular models of business aviation in Italy and Europe. It is perfect for making a private flight, thanks to the high level of comfort and reliability. The business jet has proven itself well among pilots, they note the improved control system, the latest security systems, and trouble-free engines. We should also note the cabin of the aircraft, which is distinguished by thoughtful ergonomics and allows passengers to feel comfortable. All these qualities have made the Baron 58 an excellent option for flights within Europe. Moreover, private jet is actively used by Italian business aviation for domestic flights. Depending on the layout of the cabin, it can be used for vacation flights, business flights, and even small group flights. Experts note the roomy luggage compartment of the business jet, which allows customers not to think about restrictions and take everything they need to the plane.
Italian Private Jets aviation broker will help you to rent a Beechcraft Baron 58 and arrange a flight, taking into account all your wishes. Our database contains more than 320 variations of this aircraft, differing in the year of manufacture, layout, interior trim, and other important nuances. Experts will help you compare and choose the best option based on your wishes and considering the price/quality ratio. We have gained 15 years of successful work in business aviation, we have accumulated vast experience that allows us to take into account all the nuances of organizing a private flight and choosing a business jet. Photo and video materials are provided for each model so that you can visualize the aircraft and study all its features. A personal air broker will tell you about all the subtleties of this aircraft in relation to your route. You can also ask him/her any questions regarding the capacity of the luggage compartment, the height of the ceiling, and other technical characteristics. All our employees are true business aviation professionals who will tell you in detail about each plane and help you book it.
We offer flexible booking conditions for a Beechcraft Baron 58 private jet. You can pay for the flight in euros or dollars, through an invoice account of a European bank, in cash, by card, and in cryptocurrency. The priority method is an invoice, but we are always ready to meet our customers halfway and try to find a solution that is convenient for you. All flights are conducted officially, and the company's managers, if necessary, will provide you with all the necessary documents for accounting. The company's activities are regulated by European standards of service and document management. At the same time, we guarantee complete confidentiality of flights. If necessary, we will help to achieve the deletion of flight data in systems such as Flightradar and ensure maximum privacy. Italian Private Jets works with both individuals and legal entities. We guarantee an individual approach to each client, regardless of the budget and type of flight.
How do I book a Beechcraft Baron 58 for a private flight?
If you want to rent a Beechcraft Baron 58 private jet, use the online form on the website or contact our operators in any way convenient for you (phone, email, or messengers). Italian Private Jets air brokers will be happy to answer all your questions and help you book this aircraft in the layout you need. Our databases contain business jets of this model of various years of production - the most recent aircraft released this year are available to customers. However, it should be borne in mind that the newer the aircraft is, the higher its flight cost will be. At the same time, if you were offered a five- or even ten-year-old Baron 58, do not be afraid. Private planes undergo very thorough maintenance, and such an age of the liner does not in any way affect the level of flight safety. Many customers use the analogy with cars - the older it is, the more it will break. This is partly true, but the level of service and technical standards of business jets are radically different. We offer you only 100% proven options. Therefore, air brokers often offer models which are 5-10 years old in order to save your budget and make the flight more financially profitable. However, if you want to fly exclusively on the new Beechcraft Baron 58 - no problem, we will find a suitable option and help you book it.
The Beechcraft Baron is a highly functional aircraft for short range charters, capable of taking off from short runways and difficult airfields. The aircraft is highly versatile, with the craftsmanship of the Baron model providing a group seating arrangement and a comfortable, surprisingly spacious interior.
The Beechcraft 58 Baron was first introduced in 1969, and the main goal was to build a light aircraft that would be able to compete with the aircraft of another American aircraft manufacturer, Cessna. Despite the fact that all previous attempts of engineers from the Beech Aircraft Corporation to create a popular aircraft failed miserably, the new model was quickly appreciated by customers, resulting in the construction of several thousand aircraft over the production period, and besides, production, which began in 1969, continues to this day.
A distinctive feature of the new Beechcraft 58 Baron was a power plant, with two Continental IO-520 engines with a combined output of 570 hp, which was not nearly as powerful, but at the same time, the light aircraft was easy and cheap to maintain, while its reliability was at a very high level.
Depending on the cabin equipment, the aircraft could carry from four to six passengers, which made it suitable not only for private use, but also for long-haul flights. The pilots say that it is maneuverable and easy to control which of course allowed the Beechcraft 58 Baron to compete with other aircraft.
The Beechcraft 58 Baron is used mainly for short-range routes up to 2,000 kilometers and reaches cruising speeds from 370 to 410 kilometers per hour depending on the version. In some situations, this model could be operated and to carry cargo, in particular, a payload of about 2450 kg, and in other versions, in addition to the basic production model, this value can reach up to 2800 kg.
In 1976, American aircraft manufacturers introduced a modified version of the Beechcraft 58P Baron, differing from the basic model by sealed cabin and a new power plant, consisting of two turbocharged piston engines Continental TSIO-520-L, rated at 310 hp each. Thanks to the novelties, the flight and technical performance of the Beechcraft 58 Baron has been significantly improved, reaching a cruising speed of 390 km/h and increasing its maximum flight altitude to 10,600 m.
The Beechcraft 58TC Baron was virtually a full copy of the Beech 58P, the only exception being the usual leaky cabin, for the rest including the power plant and the cabin equipment, no changes have been made.
In 2005 an updated version of this model was presented - Beechcraft G58 Baron, which received a new propulsion system and modern avionics. The updated model is quite popular, and currently it is used mainly as a business aircraft.
The Beechcraft G58 Baron ISR, developed and introduced in 2013, was presented as a special version designed for the air force and police. In essence, the new version did not have any special flight features, however, it was equipped with special equipment, including an infrared camera for aerial photography.
|Cabin length (m)||3,84|
|Cabin width (m)||1,06|
|Cabin height (m)||1,28|
|Luggage compartment volume (cubic meters)||1,28|
|Cruise speed (km/h)||370|
|Maximum flight altitude (m)||10600|
|Optimal number of passengers (persons)||6|
|Max takeoff weight (kg)||4626|
|Flight range (km)||2089|
|Maximum number of passengers (PAX)||6|