Dassault Falcon 2000 DX
- Manufacturer: Dassault
- Availability: Ready to fly
If you have any questions about this plane, call us +44-7857574938
- The Dassault Falcon 2000DX is a Large jet manufactured by Dassault between 2008 and 2010.
- The Dassault Falcon 2000DX is powered by two Pratt & Whitney Canada PW308C engines, resulting in an hourly fuel burn of 244 Gallons per Hour.
- Capable of cruising at up to 482 knots, the Dassault Falcon 2000DX can fly non-stop for up to 3250 nautical miles.
- The aircraft can carry up to 10 passengers.
- The Dassault Falcon 2000DX has an estimated hourly charter price of $5500, with a new list price of $29 million at the time of manufacture.
Key Features 2000 DX:
- Passengers - 10 Pax
- Range - 3,250 Nautical Miles
- Cruise Speed - 482 Knots
- Ceiling - 47,000 Feet
- Fuel Burn - 244 GPH
REQUEST A CALL BACK!
Make an urgent calculation of the cost of a private flight!
The cost of a private flight
The air broker can tell the final cost of a private flight from Italy to European countries or other foreign countries only after determining the key parameters of the flight. The price of the flight depends on:
- The planned number of passengers;
- Business jet class. The cost is affected by the capacity of the aircraft, its cruising speed, the level of equipment on board, the flight range without refueling, fuel consumption, the year of production of the liner, and other factors;
- Flight season – it is more profitable to rent a business jet in advance before the start of the holiday season since the increasing demand for the service increases its cost, and the number of available aircraft significantly decreases;
- Flight route and distance;
- Duration of parking on the territory of the destination airport. Business jets are often immediately rented in both directions for business flights. In this case, the cost of the service includes parking and maintenance of the aircraft at the point of arrival;
- Service level. The cost of the flight can be increased if it is necessary to organize escort, security or to fulfill individual orders of the client, such as buying tickets for events, renting housing, etc.
After clarifying all the nuances of the flight, you will sign a contract. It will prescribe the final cost of the business jet flight. It will change only if the customer has changed the departure date, increased the number of passengers, or made other significant adjustments.
The cost of the flight on the Dassault Falcon 2000 DX includes:
- rental of a private plane with a pilot and crew along the entire route;
- payment of airport charges on the way;
- standard VIP meals for passengers;
- round-the-clock informing of the customer or his authorized persons about the progress of the flight;
- parking at the following airports;
- accommodation of crew members in a hotel (if necessary);
- fast customs and passport control services.
The cost of renting an airplane does not include:
- extension of airport opening hours if necessary;
- de-icing treatment of the aircraft.
Prices for private flights within Italy
- Rome (CIA) - Verona (VRN) ~ 8200 EUR
- Milan (LIN) - Olbia (OLB) ~ 8500 EUR
- Napoli (NAP) - Carpi (LIDU) ~ 7000 EUR
- Turin (TRN) - Bari (BRI) ~ 12 000 EUR
- Palermo (PMO) - Florence (FLR) ~ 10 000 EUR
- Venice (VCE) - Milan (MXP) ~ 6 800 EUR
- Genova (GOA) - Napoli (NAP) ~ 10 100 EUR
- Bologna (BLQ) - Milan (LIN) ~ 4 800 EUR
- Florence (FLR) - Rome (FCO) ~ 7 000 EUR
- Bari (BRI) - Rimini (RMI) ~ 9 700 EUR
- Catania (CTA) - Palermo (PMO) ~ 10 500 EUR
- Cagliari (CAG) - Verona (VRN) ~ 10 300 EUR
- Palermo (PMO) - Venice (VCE) ~ 11 200 EUR
- Rimini (RMI) - Milan (MXP) ~ 11 200 EUR
- Reggio Calabria (REG) - Turin (TRN) ~ 14 400 EUR
- Verona (VRN) - Rome (FCO) ~ 7 600 EUR
- Messina (REG) - Napoli (NAP) ~ 10 800 EUR
- Bergamo (BGY) - Bologna (BLQ) ~ 5 900 EUR
- Pisa (PSA) - Florence (FLR) ~ 8 000 EUR
- Como (MXP) - Rome (CIA) ~ 9 000 EUR
- Carpi (LIDU) - Milan (LIN) ~ 6 300 EUR
- Siena (SAY) - Palermo (PMO) ~ 10 500 EUR
- Olbia (OLB) - Milan (MXP) ~ 8 900 EUR
- Genova (GOA) - Bologna (BLQ) ~ 5 700 EUR
- Lampedusa (LMP) - Rome (CIA) ~ 12 600 EUR
- Lamezia Terme (SUF) - Milan (LIN) ~ 12 800 EUR
The price is based on a 2-passenger flight on a private 2000 DX or similar models. However, these are only approximate figures, please contact our managers for exact information.
Prices for international private flights
- Milan - Nice ~ 7 200 EUR;
- Milan - Munich ~ 8 500 EUR;
- Milan - Geneva ~ 8 800 EUR;
- Milan - Paris ~ 9 400 EUR;
- Milan - Zurich ~ 7 700 EUR;
- Milan - Ibiza ~ 13 800 EUR;
- Milan - Cannes ~ 8 500 EUR;
- Milan - Bern ~ 7 400 EUR;
- Milan - Malaga ~ 17 800 EUR;
- Milan - London ~ 13 500 EUR;
- Milan - Palma de Mallorca ~ 12 700 EUR;
- Milan - Athens ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan - Madrid ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan - Frankfurt ~ 9 500 EUR;
- Milan - Barcelona ~ 11 500 EUR;
- Milan - Dubai ~ 60 000 EUR;
- Milan - Vienna ~ 10 000 EUR;
- Milan - Warsaw ~ 12 500 EUR;
- Milan - Hamburg ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan - Belgrade ~ 12 000 EUR;
- Milan - Sofia ~ 12 800 EUR;
- Milan - Brussels ~ 10 500 EUR;
- Milan - Dublin ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan - Cologne ~ 10 200 EUR;
- Milan - Stockholm ~ 15 800 EUR;
- Milan - Tirana ~ 12 800 EUR;
- Milan - Marseille ~ 9 000 EUR;
- Milan - Zagreb ~ 8 700 EUR;
- Milan - Copenhagen ~ 12 000 EUR;
- Milan - Krakow ~ 11 800 EUR;
- Milan - Frankfurt ~ 9 700 EUR;
- Milan - Oslo ~ 15 800 EUR;
- Milan - Zaragoza ~ 13 600 EUR;
- Milan - Sevilla ~ 18 000 EUR;
- Milan - Helsinki ~ 17 900 EUR;
- Milan - Athens ~ 16 600 EUR;
- Milan - Rotterdam ~ 11 800 EUR;
- Milan - Stuttgart ~ 8 400 EUR;
- Milan - Vilnius ~ 16 000 EUR;
- Milan - Dortmund ~ 10 000 EUR;
- Milan - Gothenburg ~ 14 500 EUR;
- Milan - Lisbon ~ 17 800 EUR;
- Milan - Antwerp ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan - Lyon ~ 8 400 EUR;
- Milan - Skopje ~ 12 900 EUR;
- Milan - Almaty ~ 73 000 EUR;
- Milan - Nur-Sultan ~ 60 000 EUR;
- Milan - Reykjavik ~ 27 000 EUR;
- Milan - Dubrovnik ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan - Innsbruck ~ 7 700 EUR;
- Milan - Moscow ~ 25 000 EUR;
- Milan - Minsk ~ 19 000 EUR;
- Milan - Monaco ~ 7 000 EUR;
- Milan - Amsterdam ~ 11 500 EUR;
- Milan - Berlin ~ 11 000 EUR;
- Milan - Budapest ~ 10 700 EUR;
- Milan - Larnaca ~ 21 000 EUR;
- Milan - Tel Aviv ~ 25 000 EUR;
- Milan - Chambery ~ 8 000 EUR;
- Milan - Prague ~ 9 600 EUR;
- Milan - Riga ~ 15 500 EUR;
- Milan - Malta ~ 14 500 EUR;
- Milan - Istanbul ~ 17 000 EUR;
- Milan - Madeira ~ 25 000 EUR;
- Milan - Doha ~ 59 000 EUR;
- Milan - Delhi ~ 95 000 EUR;
- Milan - Anguilla ~ 135 000 EUR;
- Milan - Bali ~ 160 000 EUR;
- Milan - Barbados ~ 140 000 EUR;
- Milan - Fiji ~ 110 000 EUR;
- Milan - Belize ~ 120 000 EUR;
- Milan - Las Vegas ~ 180 000 EUR;
- Milan - Pattaya ~ 160 000 EUR;
- Milan - Bangkok ~ 150 000 EUR;
- Milan - Hong Kong ~ 170 000 EUR;
- Milan - GOA ~ 100 000 EUR;
- Milan - Singapore ~ 190 000 EUR;
- Milan - New York ~ 115 000 EUR;
- Milan - Tokyo ~ 200 000 EUR;
- Milan - Toronto ~ 125 000 EUR;
- Milan - Johannesburg ~ 190 000 EUR;
- Milan - Colombo ~ 185 000 EUR;
- Milan - Kuala Lumpur ~ 220 000 EUR;
- Milan - Los Angeles ~ 190 00 EUR;
- Milan - Miami ~ 150 000 EUR;
- Milan - Macau ~ 210 000 EUR;
- Milan - Seychelles ~ 130 000 EUR;
- Milan - Maldives ~ 150 000 EUR;
- Milan - Virgin Island ~ 140 000 EUR;
- Milan - Bahamas ~ 155 000 EUR;
- Milan - Hawaiian Islands ~ 160 000 EUR;
* Estimated price before taxes & fees.
Stages of preparation for flight on the 2000 DX
After submitting the application, the organization of the flight takes place in 4 stages:
- The first is flight planning. Flight requests are sent, and private planes suitable for the client's requirements are selected. As a rule, initially, we send 3-6 options to the client. If one of them responds to you, we will book a business jet, and if not, we will adjust and continue the search. The technical department deals with security issues, and the legal department controls all the international subtleties of flight organization;
- A contract is concluded with the client. The contract prescribes the duties and responsibilities of the parties, the date of departure, the level of service, additional services. It is mandatory to indicate the cost of the flight and payment terms;
- The third stage involves providing a flight. The team of air brokers responsible for the organization of the flight repeatedly checks requests for take-off and landing of aircraft and for parking at the airport. Specialists are also responsible for receiving slots, submitting requests to aviation services, to VIP halls, catering on board, transfer;
- The fourth stage is the private flight itself. A personal aviation consultant is engaged in passenger registration, ordering passes. The broker has all the relevant information about the status of the flight and will help you go through all the procedures in an accelerated version.
The service is considered completed only after passengers land at the airport and pass all customs procedures. In almost every European airport, we have our own employees who are able to provide assistance and promptly solve any difficulties that arise.
Online calculator of the cost of a private plane flight
The calculator for calculating the cost of renting a private jet in the Italian Private Jets company is a convenient tool that will allow you to choose the best flight option online. Charter flights on 2000 DX do not have stable prices, unlike regular flights. This is due to the fact that each client can have their own wishes on the type of liner, comfort level, additional services, and flight route. The online calculator allows you to find flights around the world, create a budget and conduct a preliminary search for an airplane with a crew. You will not have to spend time searching, collecting, and analyzing ready-made offers from air brokers, operators, and owners of business jets.
Fill out all the fields of the form, as well as specify your contact details. If you want to make the calculation as accurate as possible, we ask you to fill out the application with as many details as possible. The answer will be sent to your email or messenger in automatic mode. Also, all the details of the calculation can be clarified with the consultant online - in any way convenient for you (via WhatsApp, Telegram, email, or chat on the website).
Please note that the prices are indicative - we recommend contacting our company's manager for a more accurate calculation. They will make a calculation for free, taking into account the specifics of your flight (number of passengers, aircraft model, crew, etc.) - thus, you will be able to get the exact cost of your flight in 15-30 minutes.
After signing a Dassault Falcon 2000 DX business jet rental agreement, you can pay for the service in cash, by bank card, cryptocurrency, or with an invoice. If necessary, we always meet customers halfway and select the most acceptable payment options for them. We cooperate with leading Italian and European banks – therefore, in most cases, we manage to make all the necessary payments promptly.
We provide all the necessary documentation for your accounting department and prescribe transparent conditions for canceling flights (in case your plans have changed). We always try to find a consensus with the owners of the aircraft and make sure that the amount of the fine is minimal, especially if the flight was canceled due to force majeure.
How to pay for a flight
- We agree on the terms of the contract and send it to you by e-mail or messenger
- We issue you an invoice with a fixed price
- After the receipt of payment, we secure the board for you
If you have any questions or would like to get advice from our specialist, fill out the form below or call us.
The Falcon 2000DX manufactured by the French company Dassault Aviation is a comfortable business airliner capable of covering a distance of 5.9 thousand kilometers without landing at an average speed of 850 km/h. On board there are conditions for comfortable flight of 8 to 19 passengers. You will be pleased with spacious internal space with a stylish interior, comfortable seats and sofas, excellent technical equipment enabling productive work during the flight. This aircraft model has been in operation for more than a decade, it has proven to be reliable and cost-effective.
The Falcon 2000DX belongs to the class of large business jets. It is a modern aircraft developed by the French company Dassault Falcon. The first demonstration of this model took place in 2005 at the NBAA, and the first flight of the Falcon 2000DX took place in 2007.
The Falcon 2000DX is a modification that meets the more economical needs of customers compared to the Falcon 2000EX. Losing 1000 kilometers in range, the Falcon 2000DX gains $1.2 million in price. Additional advantages of the 2000DX are a shorter takeoff and landing distance, which increases the number of available airports. The aircraft features EASy configuration cockpits on the Honeywell Primus Epic platform.
The range of this model is 1,000 km less than its predecessor, at 6,020 km (with 6 passengers on board). And the Falcon 2000DX upper speed threshold is 850 km/h. The aircraft is equipped with two powerful engines manufactured by Pratt & Whitney PW308C, which allow the craft to climb to an altitude of 14000 m in just 17 minutes.
The standard passenger capacity of the Falcon 2000DX is 8-13 people, but the most comfortable layouts are 8 and 10 seats. The cabin, designed with the sophistication inherent to the French, has everything you need for a comfortable flight. The interior space allows you to stroll freely through the cabin, which improves your well-being. Service areas include a full-size in-flight kitchen, a restroom and a spacious luggage compartment in the tail section of the plane that is accessible during the flight. Each pair of opposite seats transforms into a full-fledged sleeper. Satellite phone, DVD-player, CD-player, LCD-monitors, Airshow system, office and entertainment equipment are at passengers' disposal during the flight.
The Falcon 2000DX was in serial production for a very short time. During the annual press conference of Dassault, Charles Edelsten, president of the French aircraft manufacturer, announced the withdrawal from production in 2011 of business jets with the index DX: Falcon 2000DX and 900DX. The decision was taken due to insufficient demand for these models and, as a consequence, the low profitability of production.
The Dassault Falcon 2000 DX aircraft is among the top 50 most popular models of business aviation in Italy and Europe. It is perfect for making a private flight, thanks to the high level of comfort and reliability. The business jet has proven itself well among pilots, they note the improved control system, the latest security systems, and trouble-free engines. We should also note the cabin of the aircraft, which is distinguished by thoughtful ergonomics and allows passengers to feel comfortable. All these qualities have made the 2000 DX an excellent option for flights within Europe. Moreover, private jet is actively used by Italian business aviation for domestic flights. Depending on the layout of the cabin, it can be used for vacation flights, business flights, and even small group flights. Experts note the roomy luggage compartment of the business jet, which allows customers not to think about restrictions and take everything they need to the plane.
Italian Private Jets aviation broker will help you to rent a Dassault Falcon 2000 DX and arrange a flight, taking into account all your wishes. Our database contains more than 320 variations of this aircraft, differing in the year of manufacture, layout, interior trim, and other important nuances. Experts will help you compare and choose the best option based on your wishes and considering the price/quality ratio. We have gained 15 years of successful work in business aviation, we have accumulated vast experience that allows us to take into account all the nuances of organizing a private flight and choosing a business jet. Photo and video materials are provided for each model so that you can visualize the aircraft and study all its features. A personal air broker will tell you about all the subtleties of this aircraft in relation to your route. You can also ask him/her any questions regarding the capacity of the luggage compartment, the height of the ceiling, and other technical characteristics. All our employees are true business aviation professionals who will tell you in detail about each plane and help you book it.
We offer flexible booking conditions for a Dassault Falcon 2000 DX private jet. You can pay for the flight in euros or dollars, through an invoice account of a European bank, in cash, by card, and in cryptocurrency. The priority method is an invoice, but we are always ready to meet our customers halfway and try to find a solution that is convenient for you. All flights are conducted officially, and the company's managers, if necessary, will provide you with all the necessary documents for accounting. The company's activities are regulated by European standards of service and document management. At the same time, we guarantee complete confidentiality of flights. If necessary, we will help to achieve the deletion of flight data in systems such as Flightradar and ensure maximum privacy. Italian Private Jets works with both individuals and legal entities. We guarantee an individual approach to each client, regardless of the budget and type of flight.
How do I book a Dassault Falcon 2000 DX for a private flight?
If you want to rent a Dassault Falcon 2000 DX private jet, use the online form on the website or contact our operators in any way convenient for you (phone, email, or messengers). Italian Private Jets air brokers will be happy to answer all your questions and help you book this aircraft in the layout you need. Our databases contain business jets of this model of various years of production - the most recent aircraft released this year are available to customers. However, it should be borne in mind that the newer the aircraft is, the higher its flight cost will be. At the same time, if you were offered a five- or even ten-year-old 2000 DX, do not be afraid. Private planes undergo very thorough maintenance, and such an age of the liner does not in any way affect the level of flight safety. Many customers use the analogy with cars - the older it is, the more it will break. This is partly true, but the level of service and technical standards of business jets are radically different. We offer you only 100% proven options. Therefore, air brokers often offer models which are 5-10 years old in order to save your budget and make the flight more financially profitable. However, if you want to fly exclusively on the new Dassault Falcon 2000 DX - no problem, we will find a suitable option and help you book it.
Both Falcon models have an EASy cockpit based on the Honeywell Primus Epic avionics suite. The range of the Falcon is 1,000 kilometers less than its predecessor, at 6,020 kilometers (with 6 passengers on board). And the Falcon 2000DX upper speed threshold is 850 km/h. The aircraft is equipped with two powerful engines manufactured by Pratt & Whitney PW308C, which allow the craft to reach an altitude of 14,000 meters in just 17 minutes.
The Falcon 2000DX has a standard seating capacity of 8-13 people, but the most comfortable seating configurations are 8 and 10 seats. The cabin, designed with the sophistication inherent to the French, has everything you need for a comfortable flight. The interior space allows you to stroll freely through the cabin, which improves your well-being. Service areas include a full-size in-flight kitchen, a restroom and a spacious luggage compartment in the tail section of the plane that is accessible during the flight. Each pair of opposite seats transforms into a full-fledged sleeper. Satellite phone, DVD-player, CD-player, LCD-monitors, Airshow system, office and entertainment equipment are at passengers' disposal during the flight.
Falcon 2000DX is a comfortable aircraft with the range of 5900 km at 850 km/h. It is manufactured by French concern Dassault Aviation whose track record includes many comfortable and high-tech aircraft models.
Aircraft cabin provides maximum comfort for passengers 8-19 people. Its rich interior decoration is combined with high style, comfortable furniture and excellent technical equipment. During the flight, passengers can relax or take care of business matters.
With over a decade in service, the Falcon 2000DX has proven to be a reliable and cost-effective aircraft.
|Cabin length (m)||7,98|
|Cabin width (m)||2,34|
|Cabin height (m)||1,88|
|Interior volume (cubic meter)||29|
|Model||Falcon 2000 DX|
|Cruise speed (km/h)||850|
|Maximum flight altitude (m)||14325|
|Optimal number of passengers (persons)||10|
|Max takeoff weight (kg)||18597|
|Flight range (km)||5955|
|Maximum number of passengers (PAX)||19|